Pain

Oppa, saranghae!

After a few more drinks,  I had finally been able to get her out of my head. There were a few girls around, some of them trying to catch my attention. I remembered what she had done to me. I wanted to do the same to her. I wanted her to feel the pain I was feeling. To know how much it hurts. How much she hurt me.

“Oppa” a girl said as she walked up to grab my arm, as if we knew each other and were close.

“Oppa, do you want to go somewhere quiet with me?” she asked while rubbing my arm.

I quickly finished my drink and led her upstairs. Once we got to the quiet room, I pushed her against the wall and looked into her eyes.

“Oppa..” was all she was able to say before I began kissing her.

I kept kissing her, while making our way to the couch that was there. “Oppa” she said again as she fell to the couch.

I looked at her, ready for anything and everything to happen when I pictured ___ in my head. I saw her smiling face.

I couldn’t do this. I loved her too much.

“Sorry” I said as I quickly made my way out of the room.

“Oppa wait!” the girl called out before I closed the door behind me.

I quickly got in my car and drove to another nearby bar. I couldn’t be here. Not where everything here reminded me of her.

I finally got to the bar and made my way to the counter.

“Hey Seunghyun” the bartender said as he saw me take a seat.

“Oh, hey. Can you give me a bottle” I told him.

“Are you sure? You’re not very big on drinking.” He said while getting me a cup.

“Yeah, I need it” I told him taking the bottle and just drinking directly from it.

“Seunghyun!” he yelled out at me when he saw me do that.

It didn’t take but a few minutes before the alcohol made its effect. I was barely able to keep my head up. I was starting to forget the pain. The heartbreak.

Jiyong’s POV

I was making my way to my car, ready to head home when my phone started to vibrate.

It was Se7en. What would hyung want this late?

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ya! What’s wrong with Seunghyun?” he asked me.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” I asked starting to get worried. Had something happened?

“He’s at the bar drunk. My worker there just called me and told me. I’m in a meeting and can’t go get him. You go get him and take him home.” He said to me before he hung up.

What had gotten into Seunghyun? He wasn’t one to drink. He would drink in parties or important events only because he felt it would be disrespectful to say no. He wasn’t very good at drinking either, so why would he go out and get drunk?

I quickly got in the car and headed out to get him. The bar was close by so it wouldn’t take long for me to get there.

I quickly made my way inside and searched for him when I got there. It didn’t take long for me to find him. He was passed out at the counter.

“Hey. What happened to him?” I asked the bartender when I got to the counter.

“I don’t know. He just came in here and demanded a bottle. He drank straight from the bottle and quickly got drunk.” He said to me.

“Araso. Thanks for taking care of him. I’ll take him now” I said as I put his arm around my shoulder taking him to my car.

I sat him in the passenger seat and put his seat belt on. Seunghyun, what made you do this?

I took him to his apartment since I didn’t want the other members to see him like this. I knew they would worry since he’s not usually like this.

I quickly punched in his passcode, grateful that he had told me what it was when he first got his own place.

I led him to his room and laid him on his bed. He started to grumble something. I couldn’t quite make out what he was trying to say.

“What is it hyung?” I asked, hoping that he would tell me what’s wrong.

“____” he said.

“What about her hyung?” I asked.

“Why did you do that to me?” he said before rolling to his side and passing out.

I was walking out his room and about to turn off the light when I noticed a few tears roll down his cheeks.

“I’m sorry hyung” was all I was able to say before closing the door and making my way out.

Your POV

I didn’t know how long I had been crying. My heart hurt. How could I do that to him. I didn’t want to hurt him. This was the right decision. He was about to give up everything. Everything he had wanted. I couldn’t possibly let him do that.

“Are you ok?” he asked me while handing me a cup of water to drink.

I had forgotten that he was here.

“Junhyung” I said. I wasn’t sure what to say. I didn’t expect to see him again. What could I possibly tell him?

“You don’t have to explain anything to me” he said while taking a seat beside me.

“I just want you to know that I’m here for you.” He said while taking my hand.

I pulled back my hand. “Thank you” I said to him.

“I’m okay now” I told him while standing up.

“Thanks for helping me out there. I think I’m okay now.” I told him while walking towards the door.

“Yeah, I guess I should get going” he said to me.

I opened the door to let him out, when he grabbed my hand again.

 “____, if you need me just look for me” he said to me.

“Okay. Take care.” I said to him while closing the door behind him.

I walked a few steps before I fell to the ground again, not able to keep my tears in. I knew this was going to hurt. I knew it would be difficult, but I also knew it was necessary.

Seunghyun’s POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID, YG. I didn’t want to talk to anybody right now. I just wanted to be alone and think. Think of everything that just happened.

I turned off my phone, to stop it from ringing. I made my way to the shower. I knew a shower would help calm this headache I had. It would help me relax. I just hoped it would make me forget as well.

After my shower, I made my way to the living room. I looked around and saw how empty the room seemed.  All the pictures on the walls caught my eyes. I didn’t need this. I wanted to forget and this wasn’t helping. I quickly grabbed my keys, ready to go anywhere. I didn’t care where to. I was closing the door behind me when I saw Jiyong walking towards me.

“Jiyong, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

YG probably sent him to check on me. I knew it was wrong for me not to pick up his calls but why send someone to check up on me.

“I wanted to see how you were doing from yesterday.” He said.

“What?” I asked. How did he know what happened?

“I went to pick you up from the bar. I brought you home.” He said to me.

Oh. That’s what he meant. “thanks, I’m okay now.” I told him.

“Hey, can you take me somewhere?” I asked him.

“Sure, where do you want to go?” he said as we made our way to his car.

“I don’t know, I just want to leave this place” I told him.

I needed to get as far away as I could from here. Everything here made me think of you. I needed to just forget about everything.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys, for anyone who has a twitter and would like to follow me my user name is suhey_jessica
I’ll be posting little updates about my stories on there. Like when I’ll be writing again or things like that.
Sorry for taking so long to write another chapter. There were a lot of crazy things going on last week. I’ll write at least a chapter a day this week! J