Time Flys

Oppa, saranghae!

*One Year Later*

Your POV

I know I put my phone in my purse. I couldn’t exactly remember if I remembered to take it off of silent mode though. Aha! Here it was!

12 missed calls, and all of them from my boss. I was only 10 minutes late. It wasn’t such a big deal, but who am I kidding. When it comes to my boss, being on time is his number one rule.

The minute I took it off of silent it started to ring again.

“Y-yes sir?” I asked, afraid of answering.

“YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IS TODAY?!?” he yelled at me.

“Yes si-“ I was saying as he cut me off.

“Three minutes. ___, I’m giving you three minutes to be here or else.” He said before hanging up.

Three minutes was plenty of time. I was already in the elevator waiting to get off. I’d be there even before time was up and he would completely forget about me being late in the beginning.

I couldn’t believe I had gotten my dream job right after graduation. They were the ones that actually came to look for me, not to brag or anything but it was thanks to all of my teachers’ recommendations.

Ding. This was it. Today was the day that they’d see all my hard work in action and decide to give me my own staff to work with. I had worked under someone for almost 8 months and everyone knew I was ready to run my own show. I was confident in myself, I knew I would be able to do it.

I quickly ran in the shooting room hoping my boss would forgive me.

“Boss, I’m really sorry! You know this doesn’t happen all the time. I had to work late last night an-“ I was explaining before he cut me off.

“____, ah here you are. Meet the people that will be guesting in this show for the next few months” he told me as he pointed to the group of men in front of him.

I quickly looked to see who it was, excited of what this would bring to my career’s future.

I froze when I saw who it was. This couldn’t be. I knew I would eventually run into them, but I didn’t think it’d be now. I thought they had rejected this show several times before. That was the whole reason I decided to take over this project with my sunbae.

I blinked a few times to see if I really wasn’t just imagining them.

No. They were there. Taeyang. Seungri. Daeseung. They were actually there.

“Oh.” Daeseung said pointing at me when he realized who I was.

“___, these are just three of the people you’ll be working with. The other two still aren’t here. They’ll be here in a few minutes. I’ll let you get to know these 3 gentlemen for now while we wait for the other two to get here.” My boss told me as he walked away.

“____!” Seungri and Daeseung yelled at me while giving me a hug.

“Hey” was all Taeyang said.

“Hey” I told them, as I got out of Seungri and Daeseung’s grasp.

Seunghyun’s POV

“Jiyong, why are we doing this show again?” I asked him as we pulled up to the building where we would be meeting up with everyone.

“YG hyung said we had to do it because of some sort of debt he had with someone here” was all he said while looking for a parking space.

“I thought we all agreed that this wasn’t that great of a show so we wouldn’t be doing it.” I said while taking my seat belt off.

“Yeah, we did but you know if hyung tells us to do something then we have to do it, no objections” he said as he got out of the car.

“Araso. Araso” I said to him, not wanting to get in an argument with him.

We quickly made our way up to the room where we were meant to meet up. I know it wasn’t our fault for being late but I knew the others would be uncomfortable being there without us.

We finally got to the right room and started to look for the others. Jiyong had spotted them and pointed them out to me. They were talking to a girl. I wasn’t sure who it was, her back was facing us.

Seungri noticed us walking up to them, when he called out “hyung! Look who’s here!” he said as he turned the girl around.

I froze in place. I couldn’t move my legs. What was she doing here?

That’s right, she had wanted to be a director of variety shows. She was probably working here.

I was actually happy that I didn’t bump into her in such a long time, not since that day.

That was all in the past. There was no reason for me to have those thoughts in my head. Seunghyun, don’t worry, you guys don’t have anything to do with each other anymore.

“Oh. Taeyang, Daeseung, Seungri. You guys are already here?” I said to them while walking towards them.

“Hyung, we told you since yesterday that we’d get here before you guys” Seungri told me.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. I guess I forgot.” I told him.

I looked over to see her, I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to say.

“Hey, you guys are here?” the Director said as he walked towards us.

“We just got here” Jiyong told him.

“Well, it’s a little too late to start anything today. So how about we call it a day and start tomorrow?” He said while looking at his watch.

“Sure, that sounds like a good idea.” Jiyong said.

“Okay then, you guys get some rest and I’ll see you guys tomorrow then” he told us as he waved and walked away.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then____” Seungri said.

I forgot what was happening. I was about to say something to her when I heard someone call out her name.

It was a guy. He was running up to us when he quickly took your hand.

“____, hurry we gotta get going, it’s getting late” he told her.

“Oppa, what’s the rush?” She said quickly taking her hand away to go and get her purse.

“____, don’t you remember? Tonight is the night, date night!” he said while taking her hand again and smiling.

“I almost forgot!” she yelled out before she quickly followed him.

We all just stood there in silence while they ran out.

I know I’ve seen him somewhere. His face is so familiar.

Where have I seen him before?

Your POV

“Junhyung! Slow down!” I yelled at Junhyung as he quickly sped out of the parking lot not giving me time to put my seatbelt on.

“I’m sorry, you know I’m just excited. If we don’t get there on time then everything we’ve been working so hard to achieve will be lost!” he quickly said.

“I know, I know. You still have to be careful though” I told him finally able to put my seatbelt on.

“You know, if you’d give me chance a year ago.. It would be us in that situation instead” he said while coming to a stop.

“Junhyung” I quietly said.

“I know, you still need some time. Like I said that day, I’ll say it again. I don’t care how much time it takes, I will always be here by your side. Don’t you ever forget that, ok.” He said as we reached the restaurant.

“Thanks Junhyung” I said as we got out of the car.

*Flashback*

“____, I’m sorry for everything I did to you in the past. Give me a chance, and let me be your boyfriend.”  Junhyung told me.

“Junhyung, I’m sorry. I can’t.” I told him.

“____, I know I caused you a lot of pain in the past. I know I did wrong, but please give me a chance.” He said trying to take my hand again.

“That’s not it. I forgive you for everything that happened between us. So many things have just happened lately. I just can’t” I told him standing up, ready to leave.

“_____, then at least let me be by your side. Let me be here with you. I don’t care how long it takes, I’ll be waiting here for you. Just let me be by your side.” He said to me while hugging me.

*End Flashback*

“____, come on or we’ll really get in trouble for being late” he told me while taking my hand and walking me inside.

“Araso” I told him with a smile, following behind him.

Seunghyun’s POV

After a few minutes of just standing there, Jiyong told us it was time to leave because we’d be having a busy day tomorrow.

“Hyung, who do you think that guys is?” Seungri asked to no one in particular.

“Shhh” Daeseung said nudging him in the ribs.

“Why can’t I talk about it?” Seungri asked.

“If everyone gets in the car, I can give you guys a lift home” Jiyong quickly said putting his arms around Seungri and Daeseung.

“Really?” Seungri asked getting excited to be able to ride in Jiyong’s car.

“Yeah” Jiyong told them as they all ran to race for the passanger seat.

We got to the car a little after them. They were still arguing when we got there.

“Ya! Your hyung has to sit here of course” I told them as I pushed them to get to the front seat.

“Hyung!” they both wined but sat in the back with Taeyang.

The ride back to the apartment was a silent. No one talked, no one even dared to turn the radio on.

We finally made it back home in a few minutes and everyone started getting out of the car and making their way in.

Everyone got changed and came to the living room to watch some tv since there was nothing else to do.

“Where’s Seungri?” Taeyang asked.

“Probably doing who knows what in his room” Daeseung answered him.

“Hyung!” Seungri yelled as he came out running out of his room with his laptop.

“Huh?” Taeyang said.

“Look! I knew the guy from earlier looked familiar!” he said while shoving his laptop in the middle of everyone.

“Who” Daeseung asked.

“The guy that was with ___” Seungri said.

“Let me see” Daeseung said as he took the laptop away.

“He’s Junhyung! From Beast!” Seungri yelled out.

“Whoa, how does ___ know him?” Daeseung aked as he put the laptop back down.

I took a quick glance at the laptop to see who it was the big commotion was about.

That’s when I realized it. He was that guy.

~~~~~

What did you guys think? Comments are appriciated!
For those of you who are reading my other story, sorry I won't be able to update today. I promise to do 2 chapters tomorrow tho.
I might actually do more than 1 chapter for this one too ;)
What do you guys think? And THANKS TO EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for the comments!!!!