I...

Oppa, saranghae!

"W-What?" I asked him, just now noticing that I had tears falling down my face. What was he talking about. I looked back up to see his face. He was serious. He really wanted me to do what he was asking me to do but.. why?

"I know you love him ___, but you're also hurting him" he said to me.

I wasn't sure what he was talking about? Me, hurting Seunghyun? Was it because I wasn't spending enough time with him? I knew I was too busy with school and that I haven't been able to spend as much time as I wanted to with him. I thought he understood. That we both knew that he couldn't see each other as often as we'd like to. We both knew that there were many things we couldn't do like other couples. I thought we were ok with that though. That as long as we love each other we'd be alright.

"How am I hurting him?" I finally asked, afraid of what the answer might be. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. Maybe he got tired of waiting for me. I didn't mean to always be busy whenever he finally had a day off. I knew it was too much of me to always be in class or doing something school related.

"He wants to leave the band. He wants to quit reaching for his dream", he stated.

"What?" I asked again.

"He said he'd leave everything behind in order to be with you and make you happy", was all Jiyong said.

"Let me talk to him. Let me-" I was started to say when he cut me off.

"He already told YG boss. He said tomorrow would be his last day. That as long as you were with him, he'd quit everything to make you happy. To not be a single second away from you.." Jiyong said.

When did this happen, I asked myself. He can't just quit reaching for his dream.

Jiyong started to walk away when he turned and said to me, "_____, don't let him give up on his dream. Think of him. Do it for your love." He then kept walking, not looking back.

I didn't know what to do. Everything started to spin. I held on to the wall for support. Why did this have to happen. I thought we'd finally be happy. When did all this happen? Why didn't I notice it before. I clenched my chest. I felt like I had just been shot. I love you. What should I do?

I felt my legs begin to tremble. I fell to the ground crying. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. I was ready to be waken up. This had to be a dream. A bad dream.

What do I do? I kept thinking of everything that just happened. I knew one thing, I love you Seunghyun. I had to do what I knew was best for you.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know. Not that interesting. I'll update tomorrow and make it more interesting. What did you guys think? What is/are she/you going to do?