The Beginning...

Oppa, saranghae!

I was skipping happily over to where Seunghyun was at. I was excited to see what he had planned for us to do. Today was our 100th day anniversary. We haven't been able to spend as much time together as we would've wanted to. With our busy schedules and all, we barely had time to text and talk to each other, me busy at school and him working all the time. 

Although we haven't been able to spend time toghether, we were both deeply in love with each other. I was beginning to daydream about all the things he might possibly want to do today. I didn't particularly care about what we'd do, all I needed was for him to be by my side. I had a huge grin on my face, when I noticed GDragon was standing outside of the room in which Seunghyun was in.

I walked up to him, with a huge grin on my face. "Annyeong, Jiyong-ss!", I said. As I got closer to him, I noticed he had a worried look on his face. Thoughts about Seunghyun started running through my head. Did something happen to him? Is he ok? "Jiyong", was all I was able to say before he grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

I got more and more worried as we walked further away from the building. What's going on? The look on his face wasn't going away. As we suddenly came to a stop, he didn't turn around to look at me. I shook his shoulder.

"Do you love him?" Jiyong said, I didn't know what he was talking about. "What?" was all I was able to say.

"Do you love Seunghyun?", he said.

"Of course I do", I said with a smile.

"Then leave him", Jiyong said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I don't know what you guys think about the first chapter, I know it's short but I don't really know if anyone is actually intrested in reading this. I'd greatly appriciate it if you guys could leave me some feedback!! Thanks!!!