I Love You

Oppa, saranghae!

Although I knew what had to be, I still couldn't help but feel hurt from everything that had happened. I was being too selfish. I only thought  of myself. I thought as long as I have you, I'd be happy.. but what about you? You need to be happy too. I knew what I had to do. I slowly walked back to my apartment. I was around the corner when I felt my phone vibrate. I didn't want to answer. I didn't want to talk to anybody.

I decided to see who it was since it wouldn't quit vibrating. The name on the screen made me freeze where I was at. Seunghyun. The sceen kept lighting up with his name. I ignored the call. I wasn't sure what to say to him. I knew what had to be done, but it was also hard for me. I knew it had to be done soon but I was still waiting for me to wake up from this horrible dream.

I didn't realize I was already walking up the steps to my apartment until a hand grabbed my arm. I looked up to see who it was.

It was him.

"____, where have you been? Do you know how worried I was? I was waiting for you at the company and you never showed up. I came looking for you worried that something happened to you since you didn't answer my calls." Seunghyun said as he quickly hugged me.

His arms. They felt so nice as they wrapped around my body.

Seunghyun. I love you.

I quickly pushed him away realizing that this was the time. This was it.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked worridly.

"No" I said with a stern voice.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he searched to see if I was hurt.

"No. I'm not" I stated.

"What's wrong? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" He asked, already dragging me to his car.

I quickly pulled back my hand.

He just stood there looking at me confused.

"I'm tired." I said.

He grabbed my hand, "let me take you upstairs and get some rest" he said

"No. I'm tired of this" I told him.

"Don't be mad. You know I had to work today, but don't worry. Pretty soon I'm going to give you a biiiig surprise." he said smiling.

"No Seunghyun. I'm tired of all of this. I'm tired of playing all of these childish games." I said while looking away.

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"Seunghyun. Let's just end this now." I said, unable to see look him in the eyes.

"End what?" He asked.

"End the day? Yeah, let's just get some rest and we can see each other tomorrow." He said, ready to turn around and leave.

"No. I mean, let's just break it off" I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"W-what?" he asked, as his voice started to break.

I clenched my fists, trying to keep my tears from falling. "Let's end this already. I'm tired of playing all these childish games. I'm bored. I need something more exciting. I need someone better." I said trying to keep a serious face even though my heart ached.

"____." was all he was able to say.

"You know this was just a game. We were just having fun. Now the fun is over" I told him turning around to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist, "Please." was all he said.

"Seunghyun. Just stop and leave. I don't need someone like you." I said while walking away.

"_____." he said again. I could hear that his voice was breaking. He yelled out my name again. I could tell he was crying.

I walked away faster trying to get as afar away as I could so he wouldn't see the tears that were falling.

Once I finally got in the building, I quickly ran towards my apartment when I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I said not being able to hold it in anymore when I fell to the ground.

"_____", the voice said. I looked up to see who it was. I was surprised to see him here but I didn't care. I couldn't stop thinking of Seunghyun, of how much I just hurt him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me while helping me up.

I felt so hurt and didn't notice when he hugged me trying to calm me down.

Seunghyun's POV

What was happening? I think I heard her wrong. I must be so excited to see her that I heard her wrong. That's right. I know she didn't say that. Seunghyun, you fool. You know she loves you. You love her.

I let out a small chuckle as I wiped my eyes. This was just a misunderstanding. I heard her wrong. She's just tired. I bet today was a long day for her. She's been having a lot of troubles at school.

I quickly walked up the steps to go and see her. I need to go and say goodnight, I thought to myself. I was opening the door when I saw her. With someone.

He was hugging her. He was smiling. He seemed to look relieved.

So it is true. She was just playing with me... but I love her.

I took a step forward, when I noticed them walking towards her apartment. Are they together?

I couldn't take it anymore. I can't see her in someone else's arms. I quickly ran out of the building, to my car. How could this happen to us? To me?

I didn't notice where I was driving to until I looked up to see where I had parked. This is the place. Where I had first met her. I quickly got out and walked inside. I made my way to where the bar was at. "Give me the strongest thing you have" I said to the bartender.

I needed to forget everything. I needed to forget this pain. I needed to forget her.

~~~~~

what do you guys think? Is it going the way you thought it'd go?