conflicts

Oppa, saranghae!

Junhyung’s POV

“Oppa, my boss sent me to take his watch back” she quickly said when Seunghyun walked away.

“Don’t worry about it, I know you guys are just co-workers” I told her, trying to assure myself more than her.

“Well I better get going or else I will be late” I told her as I looked at my watch.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later” she said as she hugged me goodbye.

I made my way towards the exit when I almost bumped into someone.

“Leaving so soon?” Seunghyun asked with a smirk.

“Yeah, I’m kinda busy.” I told him as I started walking but stopped to look at him, “and thanks for returning her notebook. When she got home last night she was worried she had lost it but I assured her it was probably just misplaced.”

Your POV

“What was that about?” I asked him as I spotted him sitting alone.

“What are you talking about?” he asked with a smirk.

“That little comment of yours back there”

“I was just saying the truth. You left it at my place last night, or am I lying?” he replied with a smirk.

“Well, no but” I was saying but wasn’t exactly sure what else to say.

“Never mind” I told him, taking my seat.

Seunghyun’s POV

I had made a big decision last night, and this was just the beginning of it all. There was no way I would let him stay with her. I didn’t care if she still loved me or not, all I needed to do was make her fall for me again.

“Hyung, you seemed to have a good time in today’s recording” Daesung said as we made our way out of the company.

“Is something going on?” Taeyang asked.

“No, nothing. Just having a good day” I told them with a smile.

“Well I think today is a great day, should we go out and have some fun?” Jiyong asked as we got to the cars.

“I’m sorry, I can’t I’m kinda busy today” I told them as I got in my car.

“Are you coming home tonight hyung?” Seungri asked quickly.

“I don’t think so, maybe tomorrow” I told him as I closed my door and pulled out.

Junhyung’s POV

“Are you ready to go?” I asked her as I took her bags from her.

“I think so” she said with a huge smile.

“You seem to be really happy today” I told her as I took her hand.

“I’m just glad that I won’t have to MC anymore”

“Is it that bad?” I asked.

“No, I’m just not comfortable being on camera” she said with a blush.

“Well, I’ve personally been watching more TV lately” I told her.

“Oppa, you really have to stop with all those cheesy lines” she said before playfully shoving me.

“Hey, that hurt” I told her as I rubbed my arm.

“I’m sorry, I was just playing” she quickly said.

“Well a kiss will make it all better” I told her as I leaned in.

“Oppa, not here” she said as she looked around to make sure no one was watching us.

“Don’t worry, no one will see us” I told her as I quickly kissed her.

“Oppa, if someone sees us like this it won’t be good for you” she quickly told me.

“It would be even better, that way I can just yell to the world that I love you” I told her as I took her hand again and started walking towards the parking lot.

“Pabo” I heard her mumbling as we walked.

“Now, that’s not how you’re supposed to treat your boyfriend” I told her. She quickly turned away when she realized that I had heard her.

“So what do you want to do today?” I asked as I put everything in the car.

“How about we go out for dinner and then a movie?” she asked, getting excited.

“That sounds like fun” I told her before we got in and made our way towards her apartment.

Seunghyun’s POV

“Noona, I need your help” I told my friend as she opened the door.

“What is it now?” she asked as she let me in.

“I have this situation and you’re the only one that can help me” I told her.

[Later that night]

“Oppa!” she said to me as she clung on to my arm as we walked in the restaurant.

“Don’t worry, oppa is here” I told her as I quickly held on to her waist.

We made our way over to the table the waiter was taking us to when I saw them sitting near the window.

“Wow, look who it is” I said as we walked over to their table.

They both looked up shocked to see us standing there.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them.

“Just enjoying dinner” Junhyung said as he took her hand.

“So are we” I told them as I hugged my date’s waist tighter.

“Yeah, seems like you’re having a great time” he told me.

“I actually am” I told him. “We should dinner together, I mean if you guys don’t mind” I said as I started taking a seat before they could reject.

“No problem” Junhyung said as he moved over a bit.

I knew things would be a little awkward but I didn’t mind. This was just the beginning of my plan.

“Oppa” my noona called out as she took my arm again and pushed herself against me.

Dinner was really quiet; the only ones really talking were me and my noona. They didn’t say anything at all and just ate quietly.

“Well, it’s getting late. We have other things to do so we’ll be leaving first” Junhyung said as he got up.

“Leaving already?” I asked as I got up too.

“Yeah, we have something else we want to do” he said as he helped her up and took her hand.

“Why don’t we all go together then?” I told him as I helped my noona up.

“Well, I do-“he was saying before my noona cut him off. “That sounds like fun! It can be a double date!” she quickly said as she stood up.