Home Again

Mine To Keep

Krystal woke up in the morning and found that the space next to her is empty. The sun is already up and as she looked at the clock by her bedside table ,it says half past eight. They were just back yesterday from New York and she was expecting that Yesung will be with her in bed,ony to find that he is already gone. He didn't even wake her up before he left for the office. She felt somewhat disappointed.

She looked around their room. Their room is was kept clean even though there was nobody there for a month. Yesung said that they will stay here for now,until they find a suitable place for them. Yes this apartment is more of a bachelor's pad than a home for two newly wed couple. Everything here is so manly. The black interior ,the minimalist motiff of black and white, yes very manly.It is about time to have this place some woman's touch as she smiled. At least now she can used the degree that she worked hard for,as she smiled.

She tried to get up,and then the dizzy spell came about again. No nauseous feeling but just like the world is swaying around her as soo as she get up/,it must be jetlagged,she thought.. She lay back in bed as she closed her eyes to let it pass away.  And then her cell phone rang...as she looked for it undercovers of pillows and blankets...until she found it...and it is her husband,as she smiled at his thoughts.

"Good Morning" Yesung greeted her. She can imagine his smiling face as if he is just right in front of her. "Still in bed ?"

"Yes i was about to get up,but i must be still jetlagged. How about you back to work already?" she asked. "You did not even wake me up to see you off and cook you breakfast. Now i feel guilty for not taking care of my husband." as she pout.

Yesung laughed at the other end. "You were sleeping like a baby and I know you are tired from out trip. " Yesung said.

" You could at least given your wife a proper kiss before you left." Krystal persisted..

"Who said I didn't gave you one.But you were like a log.I never get any response at all." laughing some more. "Ill collect it tonight. ,but now your husband has to really work hard or you might find me unemployed."

"They wouldn't dare,you are too good to the company to let go." Krystal said.

"Thanks Honey  for the vote of confidence. But for now, I got to work," Yesung said.

"You'll be home for dinner ,right?" Krystal asked.

"I'll try, it is my first day back and I got tons to do. " Yesung said scratching his head in the process,while looking at the files in front of him.

"Well,I will be waiting for you. And ill cook dinner so you better be home." Krystal said.

"I never thought that I married a demanding wife." as he laughed some more. "Alright,I'll be home for dinner as the Boss has ordered. Got to go. " as he hung up. Krystal looked around and started to make plans for the day. She is going to surprised her husband tonight if only she can have this dizzy feeling push aside.

======================================================

Yesung looked at his watch and it is half past six already. He still have a meeting  at seven and hopefully ,he can wrapped it up in half hour or an hour the most. Krystal must be waiting for him already. He smiled at the thought of her. Now it is really different ,he can't wait to go home to his wife ,while before he is not even aware of the time,and yes dreadeed the moment that he has to go home, for there is really nothing there .

His phone rang and it is Yoona.He wondered what it is she wants this time. He has ironed the glitch at the legal department ,and has even told them to strt drawing the contract for her Assistant. "What more could she want from him ? as he picked up the hone to answer...

" Yes Yoona,you should be happy now. And you should received the Memo by now." Yesung answered

" My what a way to greet your business associates. Are you not even gonna ask how am I ?" Yoona said with a teasing tone in her voice.

"I know you are fine. What else ,I know you,nothing can stop you if you want something " Yesung said.

"So you know . And you know I am very persistent. .I don't strop until i get what I want." Yoona said ,Yesung can imagine her smiling at herself.

And yes when you got what you want ,you are going to toss it away. You only want things that is a challenge to you." Yesung said with sarcasm.

"Is that how you felt,and is that what you think of me?" Yoona said. "Somehow it doesn't look very positive is it ?"

Yesung did not answer. Yoona is playing with him again. Thank God he was able to get out of their relationship, for she is a very complicated woman.,as he took a deep breath .

"You don't think that I really have a deep feelings for you ?" Yoona asked. "All those times that we shared ,you think I am just playing ?"

"I think it is irrelevant now. I am a married man. So let us leave it at that." Yesung said.

"How about you? Are those feelings real or it is just an act on your part ? You loved me before yesung." Yoona said ,there are bitterness now in her voice.

"I don't even know why are we talking like this. It is over now. That is all in the past. Whatever we have, just leave it at that." Yesung said frowning at the thought. Does yoona has to bring up the past pain that he felt,when she left him. 

"I have to go I got a meeting to attend. " Yesung said coldly.

"Not going home to your wife yet?" Yoona asked. "Poor Krystal,having to wait up for you. You never made me wait before." as she hung up before Yesung can answered.. he shook his head,and what does she mean by that...

"Sir  the people that you are to meet are here .They are in the conference room already." his Secretary said as she opened his door. Yesung nodded his head,as he got ready for the meeting.

=========================================================

Krystal put the candle on the center together with the flowers. The roast is almost done,and the wine chilled already. Thank God she got over her dizzy spells and nauseous feeling.  She went out to do some grocery and went home to prepare dinner for her husband. So far he has not heard from him since he greeted her this morning. He must be really busy ,and yes she has to be a good wife now,as she smiled at the thought. Krystal a wife,she never thought for it in a thousand years that she will be doing this for somebody..and yes feeling happy and fulfilled , doing this simple task..

She has to get ready now for her husband,as she took a shower and yes, laid down her nice y dress for him, she needs to be beautiful for him ,so that Yesung will only think of her and nobody else. She laughed aloud,she is so in love with her husband and to think that she never thought that it will be even be possible....Being in love is such a heavenly feeling.like you are up in the air and then you never want to go down at all.She just wants to keep feeling like this forever.....