The Honeymoon

Mine To Keep

Going back to their room,after a walk from outside,Yesung smiled when he saw Krystal still sleeping in their King sized bed. Dressed in a cream lacy night gown with a pure white down comforter around her,she looked beautiful,much liked a sweet ,beautiful girl with her long black hair all sprawled all over her pillow.The light from outside illuminating in their room. He walked to the window and put the heavy drapes ,making the room darker than it was.

He walked slowly to the bathroom as he took a shower.He felt the tiredness creeping to him now. The flight was long but he has been used to the long tiring flight before, but he knew he has to attend a business meeting npw  ,so he can take time to spend some time with his new bride. Yes he is going to make her fall for him.This is his chance of a lifetime ,yes Krystal is going to love him, after all of this.

-----------------------------------

He was surprised to see Krystal awake as soon as he walked out of the bathroom. He walked slowly on her side as she moved and took the hair from her face ,and the urge to kiss his bride was so strong. It will be too nice to be walking in their bedroom everynight and finding Krystal in their bed. He kissed her playing with her lips and yes how he waited for this moment and how he has dreamed of this ,a thousand of times in his mind. What he is feeling right now is beyond compare from what he has dreamed and imagined before. T o have the woman that you love in your arms is such a pure bliss , nothing can compare such happiness in the world.

The feelings and the emotions and the hormones raging in their young body ignited their touch and their union...Yesung feeling her body as Krystal responded to his every touches and kisses. She moaned with delight ,making his body respond as stood erect and ready for her. He touched her ,and she was tight,and yes she was wet and ready too,as he entered her slowly ,and a cry of pain followed as Yesung stopped but he knew  he cannot stop now and the pain is only temporary as he continued feeling her inside of him until both of them exploded in ecstasy,as he collapsed at  Krystal side, He put his arm around her  and kissed her forehead .

"I am sorry,I didn't know." he said."never expected her to be a ,he knew that she has been in a lot of relationship before ,but never knew that she hes been saving herself for the right one. Guilt wrapped around him. Is she mad at him now knowing that he took something that she has been saving for somebody ? Did he started  their union in the wrong foot ? She was so quiet that he didn't know what to think.It is better if she said something be it an angry note or something,better than silence.

Krystal lays there as a tear fell ,a tear of happiness knowing that she has give him something that she has treasured. She hold on to his arm ,getting closer to him. But why is he saying sorry ? Was it because it is only an act of passion more than an act of love on his part ? She has given herself freely and responded to his every touch, she should know that there is nothing to be sorry about. That this happen because of an act of love on both of them...They hold on to each other,both of them afraid to say what was really on their mind. Will it be too soon to tell him that she loves him now. That she has fallen to her husband just like that. She swallowed the words inside...maybe she'll tell him soon when she got the chance...

Yesung wants to kiss her again and to hugged her and say all those terms of endearments that he wants to tell her. He wants to tell her that he has loved her from their teens and has never stopped loving her until now. He is the only woman that he loves in his life. The other women in his life are  just  physical attractions and some are works of hormones in his growing body. Yes Krystal is the only woman for him...as he hugged her body and felt the wet tears on her face...He will make her love him..and he will be the only one that her body will ever  know...as he fell asleep in her arms...

Krystal felt the even breathing as he looked at his husband's sleeping face.He must be tired. She moved closer to him,wanting to feel his warmth and wanting to smell his scent. And he smells so good,something masculine and musky she knew that as long as his warmth and his scent is around her and then she has nothing to worry about...feeling so secure in Yesung's arms..as she sleeps...

-----------------------------------------------------

Yesung woke up and felt Krystal warm body next to him. They are still , and yet he felt so warm inside. Krystal stirred as soon as he moves.

"Go back to sleep" he whispered to her ear. Krystal smiled and slightly opened her eyes as she saw her husbands face next to her.

"Don't go yet. I will be cold." she said. Yesung smiled back as he hugged her. "Feeling warm now?" he asked.

"Not quite." teasing him. Yesung went back to the sheets with her as he started kissing her neck and Krystal giggled at his touch.

"How about that Mrs Kim ?" he asked teasing her back. She giggled some more,tickled by his kisses.

"More like it ." she said "Now I feel warm and comfy,so don't leave my side."

"Are you not hungry.We haven't had any dinner last night. " he asked.

"Hungry ,uhmmm just a little. How about you?" she asked.

"Hungry..uhmmm ,yes quite hungry but not of food.. I am hungry for you." as he devoured her  ,kissing her with such passion, laying next to her is just too much to bear without touching her again. And he knows ,he wil never get tired of her, no he will never get tired making love to his wife even if it will take a life time......as he made love to Krystal again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking in the cold morning in the middle of  Manhattan, hand in hand ,the sun is already up and yes the crowd is starting to gather. But the two is oblivious of the chaos around them.

"So what you feel like eating ? " Yesung asked. "We should just have ordered room service,instead of walking in this cold morning."

"Uhmm this is a good exercise ." she said.

"Exercise,I think we had enough." teasing her. Krystal blushed at his insunuations,earning a pinch on his side.

"And I know a good diner around here ,so bear with me." she said.

"Better than the one in the hotel ? This one is better be good." he said.

"The best breakfast I ever had in my memory of New York City." she said with pride.

"So it must be greasy and hot. I want a greasy and hot breakfast for today." he said.

"Yes and a lot lot more..." she said as she pulled Yesung hands to make him move faster....as he shook his head...and smiled..