Feelings

Mine To Keep

Yesung was caught in surprise by Yoona's bold move.He never thought that she will attempt to kiss him,and in the office no less. he felt her soft moist  lips on his lips,as she tried to beyond just touching his lips. He knows now that Yoona is just testing him if he is going to give in to her wishes and give up the idea of marriage.

And as he felt her lips next to his,Yesung felt no electricity that he has felt before.The kiss was empty, and he can't help but compare the kiss that he have with  Krystal. Krystal kiss is sweet and with innocence. She may not be her first boyfriend but he got her first kiss.And the feeling that he felt whenever he kissed her is something else. There was excitement ,happiness and apprehension whenver he is kissing her,there are more emotins involve with Krystal .And then his thoughts came on Krystal,and what if she walks in his office and found Yoona kissing him. For sure Krystal won't forgive him,and the more reason that he won't win her heart. He promised himself that he going to woo her and show his real feelings to her once they are married. Krystal will learn to love him in time.

He pushed Yoona away from him.,putting his hand on the shoulder in the process. But Yoona was persistent.She was thinking that he will want her back after a mere kiss.Yesung shook his head as he put a space between them.Yoona stared at him,unable to believe that Yesung has just resisted her kiss.Her face was red with anger and embarassment.

"Yoona,I think it is better if you just leave the office.My decision is final,and it won't be swayed by just a kiss." Yesung said."And for the record,i did not ask her to marry me to make you jealous. I ask her to marry me because i really do love her." as he turned his back on her.

"We are not over yet Yesung. You will come back to me,and this time you will be the one asking.You love her ? I don't believe it for a second. I know you will never forget me Yesung  .because i am the one that is in your heart." and with that last word Yoona turned and left the office.

Yesung looked at the clock and wondered where can Krystal be ? She was supposed in the office half an hour ago, He buzzed his secretary asked about Krystal...And yes,she has not showed up not call ,Yesung frowned and wonder where can she be right now,as he dialed her number...

Krystal looked at her cell phone as it rang and saw that it was Yesung calling her. She has not stopped crying eventhough Ryeowook has been there to console her...

"So what did you see in the office. ?" Ryeowook asked.

"I saw him with Yoona..I hate him,How can he do this to me ?" Krystal said as she tried to wipe the tears on her face.

"So what if he is with yoona? And what exactly they were doing in his office. " he asked.

"I saw them kissing. She kissed him and he never pushed her away but accepted the kiss." Krystal said.

"But you said,she is the one who initiated the kisss." Wookie asked.

"Yes but he kissed her back. She still wants Yesung and she is out to get him." she said.

"Krystal you still have the upper hand. You are the one that Yesung is marrying.You are the one that will be Mrs Kim Yesung and not her. You are the one that will be wearing his ring and he will be wearing your ring. So make the most of it. " Ryeowook. said. "I know of  a Krystal that fights and never backs down.And I never knew a Krystal that just cry and sulk in the corner." as he winked at her that evokes a faint smile in her face.

"If you love the guy,then you have to fight for him. You are the one that he loves so you have nothing to worry about. I know yesung loves you a lot." he said.

Krystal bit her lips,if only her brother knows the truth...Yesung doesn't love her.He is marrying her for two reasons and that  to use her as a pawn and to get back to her misdeeds back in high school.She thought that she can win back his affection until she learned of  Yoona. Now it seems like she got no chance at him at all. And yet this time her feelings for him is stronger than ever. She can deny her feelings for Yesung back then but this time she can't,for she has been loving him more so each day.....

And now as she stared at her phone,and Yesung calling her. She doesn't know if she can face him today.She doesn't want to see him today. She close her eyes and answered the phone...

"Yes, I am sorry, I can't come today.I just have to postpone our appointment.I don't feel too good." she answered.

"What is wrong,you sounds like you got colds. " he asked.

"I maybe having a flu.So it is better if I stay home for now. " Krystal said,

"Alright,you take your rest, I might pass your house later on after office time." Yesung said.

"No you don't have to. I might be sleeping then.You don't have to act like a love sick  fiance Yesung.I will be alright." she said.as she hung up on him.She doesn't want to see him ever,she hated him....she hated him... "I hate you Kim Yesung.." and yet she was crying saying that...."Why can't he love me instead of yoona ?" as her tears came..