New York , New York

Mine To Keep

The flight was long and tiring. Krystal and Yesung dozed on and off in between the long flight. Krystal told Yesung her memories of New York when she used to go there on holidays or summer months when school was out. It has been a while since she was back there and she has a very good memories there with her family.

Walking in the Central Park, shopping in the best department stores that New York has to offer, dining in their classy and elaborate restaurants, walking with all the lights in Times Square ,skating at Rockefeller  and a lot lot more of what the city has to offer. It is a city that never sleep as they said and they took advantage of it during their stay there . Yesung smiled at her recounts of her experiences in the city. Although Yesung has been in the city countless of times ,but mostly it is something to do with the business. He has never really enjoyed the city and hearing Krystal recounts of her experiences there maybe he'll have a different view of the city this time.

The captain announces that they wil be landing soon as  the seatbelt sign went on ,as they are preparing to land. It is still early in the day, The sun is bright although he can feel the chill outside. W inter months is not really an ideal time to visit New York except when it is New Year's Eve but he cannot postpone the wedding anymore. He will be very busy soon.

Excitement can be seen in Krystal eyes as she hold on Yesung's arm .

" So where are we staying ?" Krystal asked.

"Just wait and see .I want to surprise you. " as he smiled at her.

"You are not really telling me anything at all?" Krystal teases.

"But I am pretty sure you are gonna like it. Only the best for my wife." he said.as he kissed her cheeks.

Krystal blushed at Yesung's public display of affection. She has to get used to this,she told her self.

The limousine picked them up in the airport as as they cruised along Manhattan and then to Fifth Avenue stopping at the The Plaza Hotel. Krystal eyes grew big..

"We are staying here ?: she asked. Yesung just nodded his head,and then helped her out of the car. She took a deep breath,breathing in the air  and smiled. "Welcome back Krystal" she told herself.

They checked in the reception area, and the place is grand as expected it to be. Marbled floors, big and elaborate chandeliers and beautiful fresh flowers by the entrance of the lobby. Krystal waited as they were ushered to the top floor and then to their penthouse suite. Krystal looked at Yesung and Yesung smiled.

"I think i am supposed to carry the bride to the threshold." he said,as he scooped her up in his arms. She is so light in his arms. She is less than a hundred pounds.She let out a woop as soon as she was up ,making Yesung laughed .He carried her inside their bedroom and brought her down gently in their bed,as he stared at her. Their eyes locked as Yesung put his lips on her,and as she kissed him back,putting her arms at his back. They kissed passionately Yesung lips digging down on her and then opening her up tasting her ,as she clung to him. She liked the sensation of his lips on her and she was drowning with ecstasy with his kisses...then finally Yesung pulling away,and then both of them are short of breath....

"This is beautiful" Krystal said,still out of breath from his kisses.

"I am glad you like it.. Come let us see what we got here." Yesung said taking her hand and helping her get up from the bed. She was a little disappointed ,

They went out and they have a receiving room with a big sofa and arm chairs. There is also a dining room and with a sliding door opening up to the balcony and yes overlooking the Central Park in front. You can see the outline of the park with a good view of the part of the city. There were trees and greens which you seldom see in the city.

"We got the best view ." she said. "I would like to explore each corner and nook of that park while we are here."

"Of course,we can do that." he said in agreement.  "Are you hungry now? Maybe we can order something to eat."

"No I am not really hungry,just tired and jet lagged. I just want to go to bed." she said.

"Then why don't you take a nap for now and then when you wake up we can have a dinner somewhere. Maybe we can stroll if you are up to." Yesung said.

"I want to take a bath first. I feel so dirty." she said.

"Alright why don't you take a bath and then a nap. I'll have to go downstairs and arrange our activities tomorrow. " he said as he went to put on his jacket...Krystal looked at Yesung,and wondered why she is putting his jacket when he is just going downstairs to the lobby. But she just brushed her thoughts away as she got ready for her bath.

She took a long bath and she was refreshed after. She put on her night gown. She choose a simple but y night gown for their wedding night and she has no chance of wearing it until now for they have to go right after the wedding. She wondered if Yesung will ever claim her..and he did voiced before their wedding that he intend to have her ,be it that their marriage is just a hoax, but he intend to claim Krystal as his bedmate...

She brushed her hair till it shine and yes dabbed a perfume on her body. She was waiting for him but the bed was so comfortable as she lay down and soon tiredness overcame her body and then Krystal fell asleep......

______________________________________________

Krystal woke up and it was so dark in the room. She forgot to open any lights but she looked at the bedside table where the clock lays and it says ten o clock. She slept for a good eight  hours ,she must be really tired. She wondered where Yesung can be? The suite looked so quiet and just then the door from the bathroom opened and Krystal was surprised to see Yesung emerged from the darkness of the room . He obviously just have taken a shower. He still have a towel hanging on his shoulder and his upper body ...

He noticed that she was awake now,as he came near the bed. She can smell him,the fresh musky scent which is so masculine.

"You had a good sleep ?" he asked. "You must be really tired."

"Yeah I was tired  but I feel so refreshed now. I can't believe I slept that long." she said.Her heart started hammering in her chest. He was so near and yes they will be sharing a bed tonight for the first time. She doesn't know what to expect,aside from the kisses and the hugs,he has never advanced or took advantage of her. She doesn't really knew her husband at all.

Yesung came nearer and she can feel and smell his breath on her .It smells minty  and so much more. She became so conscious of his nearness,  He touched her face and pulled her hair from her face and then he bend down on her and kissed her lips. His lips are teasing and playful tonight.  She let him play with her lips and then from her lips his lips went down to her neck burying himself  in her neck and as she hold on to him. She was getting excited with his touch and as she gasped when his lips reached in between her , but it is not only his lips that is teasing and playing with her body but also his hands playing and making her aware of his every touches as she closed her eyes....and just let her body enjoy the sensation that she is feeling right now...letting out a moan escaping her lips in the process..