Seeing Her Again

Mine To Keep

"Why does he wants to see me? " Krystal asked his brother Ryeowook as she looked at him with a pout on her lips."I am not the one applying for a job.I have nothing to do this thing." she added.

"Krystal,you have to help me out.This is my only chance to land a good job.There is nothing out there." he said in desperation.

"But why include me? I don't like the sound of this.There is something fishy going on here." she said.

"He's not gonna do anything bad to you.Just come with me .You are not gonna be alone with him." Ryeowook said."You think I will let him do anything bad to you ? But I really need this job."

"What if i don't want to do this?" Krystal asked.She doesn't know why she felt nervous and felt that something is not quite right in the process.

"Then I am doomed,the whole family is doomed." he sad in resignation,as he sat down on the chair and covered his face with his hands.Krystal saw the expression in his brother's face and it quite alarmed her.He was never like this.Ryeowook is usually calm and has  a very good outlook into everything. And this sight made her very worried for her brother.

"Ryeowook,is there something that you are not telling me.I feel like you and Dad are holding something from me and Mom." she said. "Are we are in a worst shape than I thought we are right now?" as she stared at his brother.

Ryeowook could not trust himself t open his mouth,so he just nodded his head. "Just do this for me please." was all he can say to her. And krystal knew this time that her brother left her with no choice at all.

Krystal dressed in the most business attire she can see in her closet.If he has something in his mind ,then he had it coming she thought as she stared at herself in the mirror.She put her hair in a bun and put a very minimum make up on her face and just a light colored lipstick. She dabbed a perfume on her lips and she was ready to go.

Ryeowook was waiting in the hallway on her way down.He himself was wearing a business suit,fit for an executive of the company.Her heart went to her brother.He was groomed to be the head of her parents business only to be in this predicament,just like any ordinary guy out there looking for a job....for he has no more business to handle and everything is gone to nothingness now.

"That was quite a transformation, I might say."as he tried to make alight joke out of this. "I think he will think the other way when he sees you like this." as he chuckled a dry laugh.

"That is exactly my purpose. Do i need an eyeglasses to fit the picture?" she added as she grinned at him.

"No,you are fine just like that." as he looked at her from head to toe.His sister is really a beautiful girl no matter what.he should find a suitable marriage for her soon.So she doesn't have to go down with them.....he thought.

They were ushered to the top floor again.And the secretary asked ryeowook to go to the office and Krystal was left in the waiting room.She sat down reading a paper as she waited for her brother.But she felt nervous about something and she could nt understand this. She got up as she pace back and forth.After almost an hour of waiting,she could not take it anymore confine in one room as she ventured to the secretary's office, and as she saw the name on the office door.....

Kim Yesung, Vice President,her heart stopped as she stared at the name.Could it be that it is him? as her heart started beating so fast. She can feel excitement and yes there is also fear.......as she turned pale at the possibility,until the secretary called her attention that the Vice President wants her to go inside.

Krystal  walked in slowly and there he was the guy that has been in the back of her mind through all this time staring at her,as she stared back at him.....it is him alright but he has changed alright.Dressed in his suit and his dressed command attention and power,and as she stared at his face and his eyes.....and he is still the guy that has been staring and gazing down at her when they were young.....and suddenly fear came to her ,and thought that this could be the payback time for her.....

Yesung stared at her,as Krystal waked in.Yes the woman that he cared about and yes she is right in front of him....he could love her forever and yet the humiliation that he felt back then is still very much in his memory....She is still as beautiful as ever just like in his dreams every night....as he took a deep breath...and yes finally the realization of his very dream every night....

 

==========================================================

Happy Birthday Yesung....

Love you and wish you happiness and success

KIM JONG WOON -You are the best....