The Reason

Mine To Keep

Krystal hopped from his car ,after parking it on the basement lot of the building. Yesung will be still busy with his meeting right now,and she will have just have to wait for him.Maybe knock on his brother's office and chat with him if he is available. She has not seen Ryeowook lately. He is usually out already for work when she wakes in the morning,and she will be the one out or in bed when he gets home. She missed chatting with her brother,after all he is the only brother that she got. and they grew up very close to each other. Yes she will just pop in Ryeowook's office,he will be happy to see her there.

She went straight to Ryeowook's office and she decided that  will just call on Yesung's secretary and informed her that she is in her brother's office ,just in case Yesung asked for her.

It has been more than a week since the engagement, and yet the tenderness that she has seen in Yesung on that day , seems to fade and she has not seen it again lately. He seems to be withdrawn and quiet and brooding sometimes. She wonders if the girl , Yoona has something to do with it. From what she can gather,they used to be very close before and  they have  been dating until she left for her modeling career in New York ,and  then she has been all over the fashion cities of Paris,Milan  and London after that.

Is he regretting it now ,that he asked her to marry him ? Does he wants Yoona now  after seeing her again ? She has seen the changed of expression in his face when he saw Yoona  that night. Her appearance that night has greatly influence Yesung 's behavior afterwards  ,which means only one thing,that he still has affection to her.And from what she can feel and the way Yoona looked at her, she still wants Yesung for herself. She might have dumped him then but now she looks like she wants her back, Krystal felt like she took the toy that Yoona  threw away,and now that she was holding him in her arms ,  Yoona wants her toy back for she is the rightful owner. But is she really the rightful owner of him ? Nobody owns Yesung but himself.

One thing that she has learned from Yesung this past few months.,he is someone that can never be own by anybody. And yes nobody can dictate him, he is a man  of his own principles and values. She wondered if Yoona is really the one that dumped Yesung or is it the other way around ? And she wondered and think at night, what can possibly her part in all of this ? What is her role and will be role in Yesung's life ? Did Yesung asked her to marry him to make Yoona jealous ? But why marriage if he really wants Yoona, marriage is more of a  serious business and a lot more complicated to untangled. She is confused sometimes,and she doesn't know what to think of the whole situation.

She knows only one thing,and that she dislike Yoona a lot.  She doesn't want her around Yesung, and she wished that she'll just go back to whereever she came from. She doesn't like the way she looked at her and the more the way she looked at Yesung,as if he is her possession. Her Father can be Yesung's mentor and all,and even owed his life ,but Yesung worked for all the little things that he got right now. But Yoona has no right or claim to Yesung,and she thinks Yesung knows that..

The elevator opens up to her brother's office. Jane,her brother's secretary smiled at her. " Good afternoon Miss Jung, does your brother knows you are coming ?" she asked

"No,he doesn't know. I am just waiting for my fiance and thought of dropping by if he is available." she said.

"Oh,he is not in his office right now. But he should be coming back from his meeting soon,for it has been quite a while now." she said.

"Alright,i will just go to  Mr kim's office then,if he comes,can you tell him that I drop by to see him." she said.

"Yes ma'am. I'll tell him." she said,and Krystal turned and went to Yesung's office which is next floor up...

Yesung's secretary was out when she came and Yesung's office door is closed.She wondered if he is inside and if he got a business associate with him inside. She hates disturbing him in the middle of business deals ,and she is sure that Yesung doesn't like it either.She waited for a few seconds as she knocked on the door and there was no answer. Maybe Yesung is also out somewhere,Krystal thought.  As she went to open the door,and saw Yesung and Yoona talking intimately,looking at each other's eyes. Yesung is seating in his chair and Yoona was just in front of him leanig,half seating on the table. They are hardly aware that she is at the door at that moment . Krystal walked back, and surprised at what she is seeing at the moment. She felt a thug in her heart,felt the hurt and the pain,seeing them together,as she looked at them. She felt like scratching Yoona's eyes right then there. and hated yesung for looking back at her. Then she can't help herself but listen to their conversation..

"You cannot marry her,tell me that you are not serious about this marriage thing." Yoona said.

"I am as hell." Yesung answered. "I am going to marry her."

"You don't love her.I am the one that you love Yesung.You know it ,and I know it." Yoona said. "You can't marry her." there was anger in her voice.

"Then just watch me." Yesung said.

"But what do you want, I came back,is that not enough. I left my career for you." Yoona tone high with emotions.

"You know what I want,I want the whole thing,Yoona, family and marriage ,and you can't give me that, I'll marry Krystal,because she is the one that will make me happy .She can give me,what you cannot." Yesung said.

"You will never be happy with her. I am the only one that can make you happy Yesung. You have to stop this before it is too late." Yoona said.

"I am sorry,my mind is already made up." Yesung said,as he tried to stand up moved away from her,but Yoona caught him as she moved closer and kissed Yesung full on the lips and he just accepted her kisses as she saw his hand on her shoulder pulling her closer..Krystal was shocked at what she saw as walked back.She didn't know that she walked back all the way to the elevator...her face pale and she can't help as her tears came...and then Ryeowook saw his sister as they looked at each other,and Krystal hugged her brother and cried....Yoona is the one that Yesung loves and it is not her...and it hurts her more so now than before. Yesung is loving somebody else,and it is not her....how can he do that to her,as she cried some more on her brother's shoulder....How can Yesung do that to her,just when she has learned to love him.....