From The Top To Bottom

Mine To Keep

Yesung cannot stop the excitement that he felt in his heart knowing that Krystal was just out there in the waiting room of his office.And yes finally she is the one waiting for him,instead of him waiting for her,way back in high school,just  to have a glimpse of her . Yes there are changes in his life now and so is she, there is a shift in their position now,and he knows he cannot refuse to whatever he has to offer her yet. He has not told her brother yet ,what he is about to offer until he has presented it to Krystal,after it involves her not her brother. His is just and add on to the whole thing,more like a bonus for them...

And soon enough Krystal walked in,and despite the unglamorous clothes that she is wearing,one cannot deny the shapely body that is inside that old fashioned suit. The curves is still visible as she swayed her hips coming to him. There was a faint surprise in her face ,seeing him,and yes she has recognized him and quite knew that it was him. So that means that she still remmebered him and quite knew him despite the years that they are apart.

Her face with minimal make up,and yet it shows the beauty of her face,the face that he has been dreaming of through out these years.He wondered why he cannot get over her,why despite all the bad things that she has done to him,he is still the one that  his heart dictates...Her hair is in a bun but it must be long now,beautiful almond eyes and yes fine atches lips and red,the lips that he remembered kissing,his very first kiss.There have been other lips but her lips stand out than most of them.For him,  her lips is the sweetest of them all..

"Miss Krystal Jung,it has been a while. I hope you still remember me." Yesung said,as he stared at her,and krystal was afraid to meet up her eyes.This time she is the one looking down. There is no use in pretending that she did not remember him,and there is no use  in hiding from the mask...

"Mr Kim Yesung,yes I still do remember you." she said.She felt uncomfortable,and yes this time realized and wondered wether this a payback time for her.

"Sit down,we have a very important things to discuss." Yesung said,trying to sound like that it is more of a bussiness more than anything else...

"I don't think,it has anything to do with me.It is my brother who s applying for a job not me.I don't understand,why am I even included in thsi one." she said trying to get away from him,as fast as she can.

"You have to sit down,if you value your brother and yes your family.You have to listen to what I have to say." Yesung said,his authority is very much evident in his voice.

Krystal resigned to his dictates and sat down on the chair across Yesung. She can feel her cheeks heating up,being near him. And she can't help but looked back at him and stared at his face.he has changed alot now.He is now a man,and yes  a man of such power,not only the suit that he is wearing  that command respect and speak power. But his stance and the way he talked.His every move speak well of himself and his position,as she swallowed hard. Before she always finds him attracrtive in as much as she hated herself for that,but now she can feel the same attraction that she ahs felt before.And yes she cannot understand herself then,the love hate feelings that she have for him,and now the same feeling surfaced again and it seems more intense than ever.....

"I will be staright forward to you.I have heard about your family's misfortune. And your brother coming to me,asking me to help him and help your family in this things. And I have come up with a solution and a proposal that only you can decide.Which means that the fate of your family is in your hand." Yesung said. he was feeling nervous saying this proposal to her but then he cannot to show it to her.He has to show that he is the one in command this time. He looked at her face and waited for her response,and he can see the frown on her forehead,and the tremble on her hands,cluching her bag with her.Yesung smiled to himself,and yes he is on the driver seat this time.

"What solution are you talking about? How do you know all about this?" she asked. She felt humiliated seating in front of him,and knowing their present financial status.

"it is not important anymore,but the fact that your own brother confided to me even though he barely knows me ,say a lot of things about your present situation." he said.

"And what does it mean?" she asked.

"That your family is desperate,and that I am the only one who can help you this time." Yesung said,with a twitched on his lips.Somehow,it feels good to be on the top this time,Yesung thought.

Krystal remained silent....she wondered what help is he willing to give to them,knowing what she did to him back then. Somehow,she is feeling so nervous and afraid....and felt her heart pounding....

"I am willing to help you and your family,pay off the money that your Father owes and give a decent job to your brother..." he said. as he paused and looked at her.."..if ....you agree to marry me."

Krystal eyes grew big as she swallowed hard. "Marry you??? You must be crazy....I don't even like you." as she stood up.

Yesung chukled and with a smirked on his face. "If I were you,I will listen first and really think about this." Yesung said.

"I hate you,how can you even suggest of marrying you." she said as she tried to step out and yet her feet seems to be rooted on the floor unable to move.

Hearing her words somehow hurt Yesung and he felt like hurting her back...."I don't even like you myself,but I think it will be a good revenge to finally eat your words. And yes I need a wife,a trophy wife for my business,and I don't feel like looking for one for real. I think it will be a good business arrangement for both of us." Yesung said.

"There is no way in hell,will I ever marry you." she said.

"If i were you,I will be very careful of your words especially in front of me. I am the only who would be willing to help you and your family and nobody else. Think about it Krystal." Yesung added as he had this dry laugh.

Krystal feel like hitting him. Who does he thinks he is? And if he thinks that she is for sale,he has a thing coming. How dare him,proposing to her like this?,she thought.She was so angry at him and she has to clenched her fist trying to control herself from slapping him.....She finally was able to move her legs as she tried to step out from his office....

"You don't want your Father to be in jail,right?" yesung asked as he tried to stop her by holding her wrist and his touch burned her. Krystal expressions changed.

"What do you mean jail?" she asked. "it is not bad as you thought it is."

"Then,perhaps your brother didn't tell you. Your father can rot in jail if he is unable to pay off all the money that he owes,and yes a total humiliation in your family.Not only for your father but also to your brother and to yourself.Nobody in the high society will ever want you after this." Yesung added.

Krystal stared as tears started to gather in her eyes.She could not believe that her family has gone this low....And if her Father goes to jail and that could be the ending for all of them........She stood in the same spot for a while and before long she stood there alone....and she can hear yesung last words to her. "If i were you,I will really think about this.I am gicving you all night to decide.And if you don't call me tomorrow morning then there is notheing that I can do." as he walked out on her.....and then tears came....