I'll Marry You

Mine To Keep

Yesung tossed and turned in his bed.He can't wait for the morning to come.He tried closing his eyes,but the images of Krystal keeps playing on his mind. Finally she is gonna be his for keeps,the realization of his dreams,dreams that he thought will never happen in his lifetime way back then.

Excitement kept him from being still tonight,as he got out of his bed and walked out of his room,as he prepared something to drink.He poured himself a drink and walked to the glass window, overlooking the city before him.He sure has come a long way for what he has became now. His parents must be happy up there,for his accomplishment. And yet he feels so lonely,felt so alone having this big beautiful place before him and got nobody to share it with. He wished at this moment that his parents are still alive and have seen this success. He wished his parents have tasted this life of luxury that he is enjoying...But through it all,he would not trade the day that he has spent with his parents than all the material things in the world....He has loved only three people in his life and that is his Mom,Dad and yes Krystal...she might have hurt him a lot back then,,,but she is the only one person that he loves that is still alive....and yes he intends to keep her...no matter what.

Krystal was also unable to sleep in her bed.Tomorrow,she has to hand her decisions....and she got no other answer but to marry Yesung. The man that she despises most, now more than ever. She hates him now for giving her no options,hated him for claiming her freedom,hates for being right,hates him for doing this just to get even at her and hates him for wanting her as a wife ,only for a show and not have a real emotions about her. She hated him,for a hundreds of different reasons.She can't help but cry....

She wiped her tears and yes she is going to say yes to him,but she is going to make him pay for this.Make him pay for making her life miserable. She has to break up with Sungmin soon,have to say goodbye to the man that she loves....and wondered how is he going to react to the whole thing...How is he going to believe that she choose Yesung over him? He is not going to believe her....He will knew that there is something more than this and all...

The house is so quiet now. Her parents must be sleeping now and so is her brother Ryeowook. She wondered if they are really sleeping or they are just like her thinking of their doomed future....

Despite the late night,Yesung was up early in the morning.He was all dressed up just like any ordinary morning.He took his coffee and get ready to start his day,and yes today is the start of something new in his life...And soon enough his phone was ringing and the call is something that he has been expecting  for...

"Krystal ? Good morning" as he answered his call.

"Yesung...I will marry you ,,,,, in exchange for my Father's freedom." Krystal said as she swallowed the whole truth.Her hands was shaking as she was talking to him and het tears came.

"Good. I know that you will see the reason. I want you in the office this afternoon."  Yesung answered. "And for the primer...I want you to break up with your boyfriend Sungmin today."

"But....." Krystal was unable to find a reason not to.

"You can't postpone it anymore.We can't announce our engagement if you still have an outside relationship somewhere.It won't be credible.So I want you to break off with him before the day is over.I don't care how you do it and what for whatever reason you want to tell him...but I want this done today. Is that understood." Yesung said with much authority in his voice.

Krystal was seething with anger but she knows that Yesung has the upper hand now....as she clenched and unclenhed her fist...and yes tears came as she answered him." Yes,I'll do it. You don't have to worry about it." she said...as her voice quivered in the end...

Yesung knew that she was crying ,,,as his heart went down with her....but he got no choice....He can't be that fool anymore...and he knows that Krystal can easily twist him around if she wants to...and if she knows what he truly feels about her...and he is not going to let her know about it...She will never know what he truly feels about her.....