Insecurity and Anxiety

Mine To Keep

Yesung arrived late in the office than his usual time. But yeah,he got that big smile in his face,though his eyes looks tired and yes he barely got any sleep last night. But the make up  loving this morning has definitely made up for that. He thought of Krystal still in bed when he left her,and he would like to stay in bed with her and stayed the whole day just being with her but he got a job to do.

He was surprised to see Mr Lee in his office that early this morning. He was about to leave when he walked in his office. His secretary didn't even warned him.

"Mr Lee ,Good morning. I didn't know you are here." he said.

"I just thought of passing by,and talking to you. I just want to thank you for handling Yoona's business.This is her first venture and I don't want her to be dirappointed if something happen that is not of her liking. You know how she is." he said.

Yesung nodded his head. Yoona is picky and sort of lost interest if things doesn't go her own way. She lacks patience in everything. And yet he was quite surprised at her now,that she put so much time and so much effort in putting this one.

"So far everything is going as scheduled. And all the bases are all covered. I might be able to assign it to one of our managers soon. " he said. He was about to ask him if he could be relieved from yoona's project ,so as not to worry Krystal anymore about Yoona's presence in the office.

"I know you are busy but I wantyou to handle everything until they are in full operations." Mr Lee said."You know that you are the only one that she listen to. And if you assign it to somebody ,she might just get her own way and her whims . And she maybe my daughter but we invested on this one already. I don't want it to be a failure."

Yesung took a deep breath. How can he say no to him. When he is the one reponsile for all of these success in his life. He cannot let him down.  "Don't worry Mr Lee, I  will do my best." he said. He just have to make Krystal understand. She will understand....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal woke up at almost midday. She woke up so hungry. She forgot that she did not have dinner last night nor any breakfast this morning. The make up thing this morning came to her mind and she blushed as she remembered every moment of it. how could she doubt her husband love for her. He wants her and love her,as she remembered the lovemaking they had earlier.

She tried to get up from her bed t take a shower,but then the nauseous feeling came back. This time she knows that she is definitely pregnant. her period is quite late now... almost two months,and her period of nause and vomiting.  She needs to see her doctor right away ,so as to confirm it before she can tell Yesung.  The idea of having a baby by Yesung thrilled her. A baby just like him, as she marveled at the thought. And then they will be one big happy family. and Yoona cannot come between them anymore, as she rubbed her stomach....

------------------------------------------

Yoona walked in Yesung's office. theer was a frown on her face,as she eyes him with a sharp glance.

"You are late today. " she said. "And what with you,you looked like you never had any sleep."

" I am fine, so what is the emergency all about,as my what you have been telling my secretary." Yesung asked.

"Well the factory ,there seems to be a problem with the inspection." she said. "We cannot go on operations until we pass the inspection.I think both of us should go down there and check it out."

"I'll call first and check it out.Maybe I can send just one of our managers to see what needs to be done, before we rush in there. " Yesung said. The factory is way down South and it means staying there for more than a day or few.

"I want to go down there now,anyway I have not seen it yet. It will be a good idea if we could come down there now. " Yoona said.

"I am quite busy here right now. I don't think I would be able to spare a day or two to do that. " Yesung said.

"You don't have the time or you would not have the time to go down with me ? So what is it ? Afraid of your new wife ? " she asked. "I think she is not too happy to see me here yesterday."

"Krystal understands my job.And she got no problem with that. And whatever is on marriage , it is not for you to meddle about. " Yesung said. "As I have said, I will have to check the situation first before rushing in there.And if we have to go down there ,then we will go. "

"As you said... " Yoona said as she turned her back... He is anxious being with her. And she wondered if Krystal is anxious too. A smile crept in her face...The new wife is insecure with her...