The Engagement

Mine To Keep

A/N- This is for Endaiyy and Tillie and Nina {I miss you girl} Somehow,I started reading this story last night to see how it is progressing,and so far find inspiration to update today. I am loving Yesung here,but I guess it is showing my bias towards him. ha..ha I love you Mr Kim Jong Woon...

___________________________

Krystal took a peep from the door and saw that the hall was full of people already. She can see her parents busy entertaining the guest and so is her brother. Her Father looks happy and full of excitement,and her Mom charming ,like her old self again. Gone are the troubles that hang in their heads from previous months,and yes her family looks hopeful again for a better future. And thanks to her fiance,it seems like they are back on track again.

She felt a hand on her shoulder ,as she turned around and it is Yesung,as he smiled at her. Dressed in his tuxedo,white shirts and black jacket, he looked so handsome tonight. She can see some sparkle in his eyes,like he looks really happy about their engagement. If it is only for real then she too will be happy.

She smiled back at him. "Are we ready ?" he asked.

"Almost " Krystal said,as she fixed the bow in his tuxedo,and pulled back a part of his hair at the back,like a wife fixing a husband for the big night of his life. If you can see them from a far,you would think that what they have is for real.Being together for two months ,one has learned to know the moods and the sentiments of each other.They understood each other  now ,where both are coming from. And it seems like Krystal has accepted her fate as Yesung's future wife and Yesung is quite happy that she is not fighting him off from all of these.

Yesung stared at Krystal. And despite of it all that he is the one calling the shots,the truth is he is still at awe at her. At night,he still dreamed of her  and  can't believe that the girl of his dreams will be his for keeps.The long black hair ,framed her beautiful face. She doesn't need anything to enhanced her face,with or without make up,his fiancee is beautiful beyond words. The beautiful almond eyes ,that is shaped to perfections,the tall nose and the full red lips,that he enjoys kissing . Finally she is all his and nothing can come between them anymore,not there social background, not their personal differences and even Sungmin or any other man for that matter.

"So how do I look now?" Yesung asked,as he has this grin in his face,waiting for her approval.

"My fiance is just so handsome." Krystal teases,as she laughed and then her face becoming serious."No really, you looked so handsome tonight. I am so proud to be your fiancee tonight. How about me ? Passable enough to be married to the Vice President of the company ?" she asked as she arched her eyesbrows.

"Yes,you are just simply beautiful ,that is why I am choosing you to be my wife. Breathtakingly beautiful" Yesung said, and Krystal can only smile at his description of her ,as her heart swelled up and felt the excitement that his words has created.

"Are the two of you ready? We will be calling on you soon." Mr Jung said as he saw the two lovers. He was happy tonight.His Princess has found his Prince and now they can look forward for a better future. Just when he thought that it is the end for him and his family and then this,he cannot ask for anything more. And further more,his daughter looks like she is really in love and happy with Yesung,and Yesung ,theres no doubt that he love his daughter,just be looking at his eyes. His eyes teared at the thought.

"Dad you are needed in front now," Ryeowook came in as he smiled.His Dad left to go to the stage.

"Congratulation," as he shook Yesung's hand and then put his hand on his sister shoulder and then hugged Krystal and whispered." Be happy,I know you will be happy with him." he said.Krystal hugged her brother back and felt teary at the process. Will she really be happy with Yesung,when everything is not for real but an act. But she'll take it,everything for her family and with the hope that maybe Yesung will love her again just like before. He loved her before,maybe he can love her back,once again,and this time she will make sure ,that she will never hurt him ever again.

Yesung has seen the tears in Krystal eyes. Is it the fear,the frustration and the desperation that brought tears in her eyes? He wondered. Once they are married,he will make it up to her for all the things she has to go through these last few months. He will make her happy and then she going to fall for him,just like in his dream. He did not say a word and just look at the siblings in front of him.

"Yesung ,Krystal we have to go now,for they will be calling for both of you ." Mrs Jung said.Yesung looked at Krystal as he took her hands. And this time , it is official Yesung and Krystal are getting married,as the people clapped their hands in approval.And there is no turning back for now.

_________________

Sungmin looked at Krystal as Yesung holds her hand. He took a deep breath,he could not understand ,how did it happen? It is only yesterday ,and he is the one that Krystal was loving and then now,it is Yesung.Something is not quite right,and he has to find out before the wedding. He still loves Krystal and he is not about to give up on her.They have been together for two years ,the longest relationship that he has ever been. He intends to marry her and just waiting for the time when his Dad retires and turn it over to him their company and business. He wondered if the money that she is asking has something to do with her sudden decision to marry Yesung.His Dad's business partner in their new business venture. And yes Krystal has not heard the last of him. He is still gonna be around...

Yoona stood on the door,as she heard the last of the announcement. She is quite late to stop Yesung from the engagement.She was mad and yes beyond mad but furious. How come Yesung did not wait for her? Is he really that mad at her for not following his wishes ?  She stared at the girl ,that Yesung has introduced as his fiancee. She looks like a mere girl,and she will be nothing compared to her.She is beautiful ,alright,but beautiful face is nothing to Yesung. Only her knows Yesung,inside and out. She is the only one that is allowed to see his soul and she doubts if this girl really knew Yesung the way she knew him. Only her can make Yesung happy and she is sure of it.Even if he marries her,she will be only good for months,she is sure,Yesung will be coming back to her. And she will take back Yesung,married or not married.He is hers and no one can claimed him.Not even the girl that he is holding hands right now,which he seems to be loving for real,as she curled her lips.....