The Morning After

Mine To Keep

Krystal had barely any sleep that night.She tossed and turned in their big bed. She missed yesung's warmth next to her. She wondered where he has gone and where he went to sleep ? He must be in the sofa all clutched up. But the pride prevented him from checking up on him.

"He is the one who walked out" she thought. . And how can he got mad with just a mention of Sungmin's name ? She doesn't even see him now after the wedding. And has no plans in even seeing him at all. Although Luna mentioned yesterday,that he has been asking for her. And has been wanting to see her. She could not understand Sungmin at all why would he still want to see her ? But she just brushed the queation away when Luna mentioined it. Her mind is so preoccupied with Yesung and Yoona being together in the office.

And yes this is their first fight as husband and wife. And it seems like Yesung is not going to bow down. And him getting mad at her is just being so ridiculous. Why is he turning the tide to her,so that she can't be mad at him for Yoona?  And before she knew she was crying...as she wiped the tears in her eyes but it just keep on coming..

Yesung decided to stay out to cool down. It took him a while to see reasons and realized that he is being ridiculous for being angry at the mention of Sungmin's name. Is Krystal still seeing Sungmin then ? She has all the time in the world while he is out at work. But he shook his head. Krystal is not that kind of a girl. She can be all other but no, she can never be a cheat nor a player.

He took the remaining drinks on his glass. Suddenly he is tired from what trasnpired the whole day.And he just wants the comfort of his bed and the warmth of his wife ,  But Krystal has been pushing away his touches,which hurts him the most.  He missed her now and yet she is just a few walk and in the next room. He could not understand her at all today,as he took a deep breath.

He settled himself in the sofa,still dressed in his suit ,as he took off his shirt and lay down. But still he could not find comfort in their over sized sofa for it felt too cold for him. The option is go back to their room or stay here and be up all night. He looked at the wall clok and it striked  three o clock. He groaned knowing that he has to get up soon and be ready for work . Krystal is not making it easy for him tonight..

Yesung dozed off before he knew what happened next . And woke up when he felt the coldness of the room. It is still dark outside. And yes he dozed off for a couple of hours. He got up,and yes better yet get ready for work. He went to their bedroom and found Krystal closed eyes. He stared at her for a minute. He wants to reach out for her and touch her and kiss her, but he doesn't want to wake her up.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower,,,and get ready for work.  Krystal tried to peek to close eyes. She felt hurt knowing that Yesung will be leaving for the office and not even trying to make up with her. Doesn't he care at all ? She cried again,and this time she can't control the sob that she has been holding on for the whole night.....

And that is how Yesung found her when he got out of the shower. Krystal was crying and his heart could not take it anymore...

"Krystal.. ? " as he hugged her.. "I am sorry." he finally said... "I didn't know.." holding her down until she finally calmed down and then wiping her tears...

"Don't get mad at me just because I mentioned his name. " Krystal said.

"No I am not mad anymore. I am sorry if I always blew whenever you mentioned his name. I guess I just wanted my wife all to myself." he said. And Krystal smiled when she heard that..

"I am sorry too if I got mad because of  Yoona. I guess I am too insecure especially with her. " she said. Yesung smiled..

"So my wife is jealous ? You have nothing to fear. Trust me.." Yesung said as he took Krystal in his arms again and this time kissing her full on the lips.and passionately, feeling him wanting her.........reassuring Krystal even for a moment. And yes Yoona will never have him, Krystal thought...Yesung truly cared for me as she  told herself.