Something About Her

Mine To Keep

Yesung looked at his window,as he hung up on the phone.He has tried calling Krystal all day yesterday and then again today but so far she has not been picking up her phone.He wondered if she has been avoiding him,for reasons that he doesn't know. It has been three days already and his fiancee has not been showing up to him.Something is wrong and something is eating Krystal up,as he think about the whole thing.

He wondered if she is having a cold feet in marrying him.She can't back out now,everything has been set and announced. As far as he knows that wedding is still going to happen as plan. Maybe she is just really sick and has been feeling lousy lately.He wants to see her and checked up on her,but she told him no,and he has asked Ryeowook about his sister and he said she is recuperating alright.Maybe it is about time to visit Krystal,people might be wondering too,how come he is not visiting her,especially her parents.

And the truth of the matter is ,he missed her a lot.He got used in having her around lately in preparation of the wedding,and not seeing her for three days is like tantamount in not seeing her in weeks and months. He missed her voice,and he missed her smiles and even their little spats and arguments. He just have to see her today,after all he is supposeed to be acting as the lovesick fiance, that's  what she told him.

He took his jacket on the chair,and was about to ran out of his office,when he met Yoona by the door.

"In a hurry to go out?" she asked ,her eyebrows curled ,knowing that he is on the way to meet Krystal.

"Yeah, I have to see somebody." Yesung said. "What brought you back here?" he asked,barely glancing at her.

"I just want to ask for an apology of what I have said and done,the previous day. I don't know what gets into me,aside from wanting you to  know about my feelings for you and to all of these.." Yoona said. "I can't be a sore loser." as she smiled at him.

Yesung just stared at her,unbelieving at whatever she is saying.He knows her by now,Yoona is always calculating,and he knows that she doesn't really loves him,but she just hates the fact that he is losing him to somebody else.He did loved her before, after Krystal,He thought, he loves her. She was beautiful and yes she did pay attention to him and that makes him special at that time.. He wondered if she did just that  because,her own Father is paying too much attention on him,and Mr Lee has been openly speaking his own affection to him just like a son. Mr Lee doesn't have a son but two daughters,who wants nothing to do with business. And  Mr Lee took him in,and treated him like son.He wondered sometimes if  Yoona is just jealous of him,and paid attention to him,so that she can get her a part of her own  father's  attention and approval.But her attempt was a failure since his father,never really paid any attention to his own daughters. He is married to his own business more than to their Mother and the more so when they divorced and milked him for more money ,more than he wants to give to her and his own daughter. Sometimes Yesung wondered where Mr Lee's true affection lies, for sure not with his wife or ex wives, nor to his daughters.He must have a good story behind all of these.

"I should know you by now. " Yesung said as he gave her a smirk. " Yoona,you know you cannot always get what you want whenever you want it,or whatever you want., not with me at least."

"I am not saying ,I am giving in,I am just saying I am sorry for my outburst, but we'll see what tomorrow's bring." as she smiled at him sweetly. "Don't forget, I also knew you Yesung,knew you more than that girl. I don't think he even saw you at all." as she turned her back at him and leave,leaving Yesung with  a shocked expression. He shook his head and then smiled...thinking about it...

+++++++++++++++++

Krystal lays in bed,and doesn't know what to do. She has been staying in the house since then.She doesn't feel like going out at all. She keeps on thinking and thinking whether to go through this marriage or not. She knows that her father is off the hook right now,and yes her own parents are quite hopeful of what her marriage could bring to their family and she cannot let them down. She has seen how her Father has came alive again and how they are back in the social circulation once again because of their association with Yesung.She did not know that Yesung has command a lot of respect from business world,in such a short period of time. Mr Lee business and dealing is known all over the world,and even her own old status is nothing compared to Mr Lee,and everybody is all out to please him. Yesung was quite very lucky to be chosen.He must have seen something in him, something that she also has seen.

She took a deep sighed as she thought of Yesung came to her.. When did she ever started loving him? Has she  been loving him way back then ? All the way back in high school and she just refused to acknowledged her feelings for him ? How can she be foolish and learned to love him ? She thought all along that she got his love and affection only to find out that she is not the one that Yesung is loving but Yoona,as she fight the tears,as she fought with image of Yesung and Yoona kissing each other. Now,she doesn't want to be near him at all, she doesn't want to see that girl ever again...as jealousy and anger surfaced once again....and then there was a knock on her door...

"Krystal, you have to go down.Yesung is down there waiting for you." her Mom said.Krystal eyes widened,as she jumped out of bed..What is she going to say to him now ?

"Mom can you tell him,that I am resting,that i am not feeling well.I am already sleeping." she said in succession. Not today,she can't face him today.She looked like a mess,as she tried to wipe the tears on her face..

"Krystal,whatever you are thinking and whatever is bothering you,why don't you tell it to him. You have been moping for three days already,and I know that you are not really sick. " her Mom said.

Krystal opened the door and  looked at her Mom,even her Mom knows,how can she knows all these things ? "Mom, how did you know?" she asked.

"You are my daughter,and I have been in love too with your Father,I know all these things. You are getting married,why don't you tell him what is bothering you.You have to be honest with each other. That is the foundation of a good marriage,honesty. If you want your marriage to work ,then you have to be honest to him.Tell him what you exactly feel." as her Mom stared at her,as she hugged her and Krystal hugged her mommy back.

"Oh Mom.." she said,as she let the tears slide some more..

"I know you love him,so why don't you tell him,that you really love him,and that nobody can come between  the two of you." her Mom said. Krystal took in as she digested  her Mom's words...She looked at her Mom and smiled..."Can you tell Yesung that I will be going down,I just have to fix myself." she said.

Her Mom nodded as she looked in her eyes, "And I know that he also love you very much."  smiling at her,and yes maybe her Mom is right...maybe she just have to tell him.....what is going on ,in her mind...