The News

Mine To Keep

Yesung frowned as he put down the phone. The manager of the factory just informed him about the problem with the inspection. It seems like the building was not built at the specifications of the plan. The contractor has tried to save money by cutting some corners on the building. He took a deep breath,this means that he has to go down there to make sure that the adjustments will be done and the specifications of the plan met. If not they won't be able to go on operations and it means more time for him to handle this project.

He will have to stay there for at lest a couple of days the least and a week the most. But the problem is not staying there but the fact that he has to go with Yoona. How is he going to tell Krystal that knowing her feelings towards Yoona. But he cannot back down ,it is his job,and especially now that Mr Lee has spoken to him about the importance of him handling this project. He is the only one that he can trust . And to dump it to somebody else would mean an utterly disrespect to his mentor.

And yes they have to leave soon, tomorrow will be the latest. He buzzed his secretary...

"Do I have any important this afternoon ? " he asked.

"Yes sir,the meeting with Mr Park  at  four this afternoon." she answered.

"Can you please cancel my appointment this afternoon and for the next two days. I will have to go down in Busan with Miss Yoona. We have to go and see the factory down there. Just have it reschedule next week." he said. "And i will be going home early today if anybody asked for me. If there is any amergency just call me home." as he got up and put on his jacket. Krystal will be surprised and he ha got to sweet talk her before leaving tomorrow. This is the only way that he can think, to calm her down...

He called Yoona on his way out. He took a deep breath...it is hard to work when you have some sort of history behind you. Not because he still got feeling for Yoona, but because of the insecurity that Krystal feels.If only she knew how he has waited for her all this time, how he worked so hard so as to reach the top,so he got something to offer her . Thinking of it all now, he thinks that Krystal is the only woman that he ever loved and the rest is feeling fancy and just lust for the moment. But then he cannot tell her that...pride won't allow him to reveal as much..

Krystal was in bed,and feeling the nauseous feeling again. She has made an appointment for tomorrow to see the doctor. But knowing how she feels at the moment,she is sure that she is pregnant. She wished she could tell Yesung tonight,that they are going to have a baby. But she has to make sure before she makes any announcement..what if it is not true.

She was surprised when she heard the door opens ,as she got up to check who could it be. It is too early in a day for her husband to be home..And true enough ,it is Yesung smiling at her...and giving her a kiss...he noticed the nightgown that she is still wearing..

"What happen ? You are not feeling well ?' he asked.

"Just getting tired and lazy ,I guess." she answered. "And what you brought you home so early ." smiling and looking at him.

"I want to be with my wife,plain and simple and has been missing her a lot ." he said putting his arm around her. "How about a dinner date with your husband ? We have not done that for a while."

"I thought you will never ask. Yes I miss having dinner with my husband. And i willbe glad to." she said. "I better shower and change. So what is the occasion?"

"Nothing...no occasion at all." he answered as he let go of Krystal..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They had dinner at one of Krystal favorite restaurant. They are like young sweetheart having a time of their life.And after dinner,they had a stroll around just like they used to do in New York which brought a lot of memories...They walked around with their arms around each other...and then later on they went home, watched TV and then kiss in between the programs and then made love for the night. It has been a very blissful night...as they hugged each other at the aftermath of their lovemaking...

Krystal head lays on Yesung chest,their body still and warm. Their hands holding each other..Yesung can smell the flowery scents of the shampoo that Krystal has used,taking it in himself,knowing he is going to miss her even for a day of not seeing her.

"I wish you can always go home this early." she said..

"I wish I can do that too. But your man has to work hard for his woman." he said laughing at the thought... "Sorry that I have been so preoccupied with work lately. I am hoping it will ease down soon. Just be patient with me. "

"And you with me too. I am sorry if I seem not to understand your work sometimes. I think I have to think of something to do while you are busy at work." she said. " I have a degree that I can put to a good use.."

"You don't have to ,really. I rather that you be here waiting and ready for me." grinning at the thought.  "At my beck and call." and then laughing this time. Krystal pinched his side.

"Ah huh,you want me to be a slave." smirking at the thought. "You are very naughty Mr Kim. What an imaginations you got there."

"Only for my wife. I want only you, and you should be happy and proud for that." beaming with pride and arrogance in his voice...as they laughed together...

"And the reasons too,that I went home early is because I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. " he said. as he became silent and Yesung is having a hard time finding the right words to tell her... Krystal frowned..and wondered..not because of the trip but her husband's hesitation in telling her...

"Where to,and why ? " she asked. looking at her husband intently this time...

"One of the building down South did not make the inspections, and it seems like the contractor did something illegal and I have to go down to make sure that it will done within the specifications." he answered.

"How long will you be gone.?" she asked..frowning now,it seems Yesung is avoiding her stares...

"A couple of days or two. " Yesung said. Krystal nodded. She has to get used to this..Her husband is not an ordinary nine to five person,he got big responsibilities on his shoulder,and the least thing she can do is question him in his comings and goings...

"But there is one thing.... I have to go with Yoona." Yesung added. "Is that alright with you ?"

Something hit Krystal when she heard the name of Yoona. Her husband with Yoona in a far away place ? If she trust her guts,Yoona is after her husband. She did not bother to hide the facts from her so too. Will she just stands in the corner, and watch her do her tricks...she mused..Yesung can feel that Krystal pulled away from his touch at the mention of Yoona.

"Why does she has to go with you ? She can't do anything there." she said  with indignation.

"But that is her company. You have to understand." Yesung explained.

"Why can't you just entrust it to one of your manager ? They can do the job too." she added.

"But Mr Lee asked me to,I have told you that before." Yesung answered. "Please try to understand. "

"Go if you have to, but don't expect me to understand this, and to feel better about this trip . In fact , I am telling you now,that I am so upset. I hate the idea that she is  near you and hated more that you will be with her for the next two days. " as she turned her back on him..She was so mad...Why does Yesung has to ruin this beautiful night,and then she didn't know that she was crying, as she tried to wipe away the tears..."stupid hormones, " she told herself...