The Wedding Day.

Mine To Keep

Yesung took his place in the altar,as Ryeowook  whispered to him that his bride has arrived. His heart started to beat faster and his hands sweaty, as his  breathing became a little heavy. She is here,he told himself,and there will be no stopping now. Krystal will be his for keeps.

Ryeowook smiled at him,noting his discomposure and the nervousness. "Relax,she is here. " he said.

Yesung smiled back at him. Ryeowook can see the happiness in Yesung's eyes. He really do love his sister,and he is glad,glad that his sister is marrying the guy that loves her and he can see that Krystal also has deep affection for Yesung. But he could not understand the anxiety in her eyes and the uncertainty in all of this. Ryeowoook fixed Yesung bowtie ,before the ceremony starts.

"I am glad that you are marrying my sister, I know that you love her and that you'll take care of her. I won't take it any other way.  Just love her ," he said.

"You don't have to worry about that. I really do love her ,I love her more than anything else in the world." Yesung said ,opening his heart to his brother in law. Reowook smiled back,and put his hand on his shoulder and then  the the Wedding March started playing.

Yesung look at the aisle as the rest of the people in the church. Krystal walked in with her Father by her side and she looked gorgeous and quite stunning,as his heart went out at the sight of her. She looked more beautiful than he imagined she'll be. Dressed in all white emsemble with Swarovski crystal sewn in as it sparkles as the light strikes,but what could be more sparkling but Krystal smiles as she radiates beauty and happiness as she walks in. She walked  with such grace as is she was walking on the air. Yesung can't help but teared at her sight....

Krystal too was overwhelmed by the whole emotions of the wedding. The last word of advise from her Mom this morning as she took every word of it. yes she can be hopeful through all of this.  And now looking at Yesung in front of the altar in his white tuxedo as he stared at her and smiled ,yes she can see the emotions in his eyes.And she cannot be mistaken,Yesung loves her ,as she got all his attention on her. And she felt so happy seeing the affection in his eyes. She can't wait to join him in the altar and be one with him,in front of God's eyes and in front of all the people in the church....as she teared at the end of the walk...and Yesung took her hand and put it in his arms.

The words of promises seems to echo and put a mark in their heart. " .To have and to hold ..for better or worse,for richer or poorer and till death do them part " and now their heart is together and one...and nobody can set them apart for they have the One above's approval and blessings...as they stared at each other....and put aside the doubts and worries in their hearts...as they sealed their promises with a kiss.