The Break Up

Mine To Keep

Krystal waited for Sungmin in their favorite restaurant.She doesn really wanted to meet Sungmin here ,where they have most of their fond memories together. but he was insistent for he to come over and have dinner with him, She knows she cannot stay for dinner anymore.Yesung will be waiting for her in the office.

She is still debating whether to tell Sungmin the truth.After all he is her boyfriend and they supposed to share almost everything.They have been together for almost two years now,the longest that she has been in a relationship. he has been a good boyfriend,a kind and caring one.He might be a little bit spoiled like her,having lived in an affluent life all his life and a little snobby for being with the rich kids that he is. But inside him was a kind and gentle soul.Krystal has learned to love him,not only for his kindness but for being such a fun companion and a caring one.

But Yesung want this marriage for real,at least in front of other people except for both of them. She has to make an excuse and have to tell him that she has fallen out of love from him and has gotten bored from his company...She hoped ,she can deliver this with much strenght and conviction,so Sungmin won't suspect that everything is a hoax....She knows she has to do this for her family and their name...as she bit her lips and closed her eyes.

She felt Sungmin soft lips on her cheeks,as she opens her eyes. And there he was with a ready smile just for her.He was always full of sunshine...and he looks so happy.How can she break his heart today?

"Have you been here long?" he asked.

"No ,I just came a few minutes ago." as she tried to smile at him.

The waiter came as Sungmin asked her."You want anything to drink?"

"A banana daquiri will be good." she said. She definitely needs a drink today...just enough to chase the anxiety that she is feeling right now.

"A banana daquiri and a beer for me.I feel the need to drink too." he said.

"You have something important to tell me?" he asked,and then the waiter came with their drink. She waited before she spoke again.

"Yeah,I have something to tell you." as she took a big gulp from her drink...

"Does it have something to do with the other night about the money?' he asked. "I am really sorry about that."

"No,it has nothing to do with that. Sungmin...you have been always been so good to me,and I love you for it." she said.

"Of course I have to take care of my girlfriend." he said as he smiled at her and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Sungmin....I...want my freedom back. I don't think this is working for us." she said as took a deep breath.

Sungmin frown as he stared at her face. "What do you mean? Are you asking for a break up?" he asked

Krystal nodded her head.She cannot bring herself to look in his eyes.She was afraid that he might see the truth in her eyes.

"Why? Because i cannot give you the money that you needed is that it?" he asked.He looked distraught.

"No,it has nothing to do with that.It is not working for us.I want to do things.I am getting bored ." she said.

"I never stopped you from doing anything that you want Krystal. You can do what you want,just don't break up with me.I love you." he said...as the tears has started to form from at the corner of his eyes.

"it won't work for us.I am sorry Sungmin." as Krystal stood up but Sungmin tried to stopped her by holding her wrist, "

"I love you Krystal,doesn't it even count?" he asked as she looked at him and saw the tears in his eyes.He really loves her and that breaks Krystal's heart seeing him crying for her. If only she can do something ,if only she  can stop the pain....It is hard for her to see him crying and she is the cause of his pain,better be somebody else not her....She knows she better leave before she'll do something...that she will regret and will cost her Father;s freedom....Yesung won't be that forgiving if she makes any mistakes.

She stood up and walk away and never looked back....and yes she can feel the pain that Sungmin was feeling but she can't do nothing to ease both of their pains.....The man that watched her from the night before was there again keeping an eys at her and dialed a number when she walked out....

Krystal went straight to Yesung office....She was so mad at him.She wants to hurt him,like he has hurt her today...She hates him now more than ever....How can he hurt her and Sungmin.? it was all his fault...It was all Yesung's fault,all her miseries are cause by him.She went straight at his office,as she went to him and  pounced on his chest......

"I hate you,I hate you Kim yesung.I hate you for doing this to me." Krystal screamed and pounced on him,until she got tired,and Yesung just looked at her,without any expressions in his face....and when she lose her strenght,Yesung took Krytal in his arms and let her cry on his chest...holding her .....until she lets out all of her pains in the world......