Finally ...You Are Mine

Mine To Keep

Yesung holding Krystal in his arms,his own heart giving in to her pain. But he knows he can't show Krystal his own vulnerability. Krystal is no fool, if she knows that there are other way around,she will do it.And she will have no qualms doing it,even if it will mean hurting somebody else.She is always selfish for her own cause...and this time,it is about time to teach her a lesson or two.

He put on his masked face,the face that his mentor has taught him well in their business dealings. Mr Lee said that business and life for that matter is like a poker game. You don't reveal the card that you are holding until the end...not until that you are sure to  win the game.And this time Yesung knew that he has to put on his masked face in order to win Krystal Jung in his life.

"Now,now,Krystal, you have to get hold of yourself." he said as he took his arms off around her,and put a certain distance between them.In as much as he want to linger holding Krystal in his arms right now,he knows he has to wait for his time. "I am sure ,it is painful for both of you and your boyfriend. But you don't expect your suppose to be fiance to be too sympathetic of you ,are you?"

Krystal stopped crying as she tried to wipe away the tears from her face.She tried to compose her self in front of him. He is heartless and cold and callous. Did his position and power did this to him? She remembered of a sweet and quiet Yesung. But now he looks like he is a far cry from the guy that she knew,a far cry from the guy who kissed her back then,who loves her and would do anything to please her.She bit her lips and this time she knew and it hurts her, that he is the same guy that loves her before,in fact he doesn't love her anymore and yes hated her more than she hates him,and he is just back in her life to make her miserable and destroy her...as a vengeance...for the things that she has done.

She looked at him as her eyes came into slit in anger. "I am not expecting anything from you..much more to be synpathetic for my flight. I know now that you hated me. And that you came back to make me suffer."

"Krystal , I am not that bad as you imagine me to be.In fact I am here to save your family.You should be at least grateful to me for willing to help you out and your family. I am not a villain to all of these,so don't blame everything to me," he said.

" I am not blaming you.Enough of this talk,Mr Kim Yesung,so what do you want me to do now? Lay in  bed with you?" as she wants to gagged at her words. Her words are so cold now for she cannot feel anything now.

Yesung snorted a big laugh. "A night in bed with you for ten billion won." as his voice rolled with laughter,as it hurts Krystal ears.She wants to hit him again. She never thought that he will think of her so lowly as the lowest ,as the tears came again. "You think so highly of yourself as always. A night won't do it but a lifetime." he said.

Krystal took a deep breath,and she felt like choking,a lifetime with the man that you hated too much,what a punishment for all the bad deeds that she has done in her lifetime.She closed her eyes and she can feel Yesung coming near her,as she can feel his warmth next to her,and she felt his lips next to her.The ultimate humiliation in all of these.His lips soft and moist just like as she remembered.but this time his kiss is more confident,and yes more experienced,as Yesung's lips pried open and pushed his toungue inside tasting her ,and as she tasted him. She doesn't know why she felt comfort in his kiss after all the words that they have said to each other. As he felt arms holding her closer ot him and as he kissed her passionately, he was so thirsty for her,and yes Krystal can feel him wanting more as she responded to his kisses.She was floating and she was back to their classrooms before,responding to his kiss,but this time ,there was no stopping ,they have the  whole world in front of them,and they have all the privacy that they need to enjoy each other.....