Calm Before The Storm

Mine To Keep

A/N- I did know that this story has been going on for almost 8 months now. I must be a real slow writer. Somehow I have the plot already in my mind and just need to write it down and wrapped this whole thing up. But yeah don't worry I think at the rate I am going I still have a couple of months to go..And yes thanks to your comments.I may not answer them but yes it keeps me going and give me ideas how my story will go. So that means I need your feedback...ha..ha

And the title of this chapter is Calm before the storm,so you know what is coming. But then don't worry I always have a happy ending for I am a er for happy ending. It makes me restless when I end in a sad note...And yes I can't do that to my Yesung.I want Yesung to have a happy,fulfilled life.  And I meant that not only in my story but in real life...Have a happy life Mr Kim Jong Woon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive from the city to the mountains took only less than a couple of hours. And soon the view of snow covered mountain came into view. Everything white and immaculately clean. Their is a frozen river that they have passed earlier. The tall blade of brown grass fights in between the snow and the rocks and yes it created a beautiful sight,the white against the brown grass and gray dead branches that fell during the storm.

The air is clear and crisp. Krysral breath the fresh air and filling her lungs in the process and end up wishing for something. She wished that this feeling of happiness and elations will never end. It feels good to love somebody ,aside from yourself ,aside from your family, loving somebody that is a total stranger to you and who is not your blood kin. Somehow loving Yesung now,she wondered if her feelings for Sungmin and her past boyfriends was ever love at all. For her feelings right now to Yesung is so strong and yes beyond words can describe, Forgotten are the hurt and the humiliations before. Now she has a new life,a new life with her husband.

"Are we almost there?" she asked.Yesung was looking intently on the snowy and icy road ahead of them. he got this serious look in him,and yes she loves it when he furrows his forehead in a frown when he is thinking and so well concentrated.

"According to GPS just ten more miles and we are almost there." he answered. "Why are you tired or hungry now?"

"No, but I can't wait to see the place." Krystal said. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"We have not arrived yet and you are thanking me already. The place maybe rotten and dirty for all we know." he said with amusement.

"I don't care,I will still be happy staying there." she said with a childish smile,as she kissed Yesung on the cheeks,and the car swerved a bit.

"Oh..Oh Careful now." he said but he is smiling at her. "I am soryy" she said.

:"Never mind,you can kiss me any time" as he laughed."I don't mind the distractions."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resort stood in the middle of the clopes of two mountains. Everything is white and covered with snow. There are one big building which is the Inn,and the center of all activities in the resort.And there small villas seperated by gardens and walkways in between. Some flowering plants by the entrance,that withstood the winter seasons. The lobby was elegant and yes bustling with actibvities.

They have their own villa. It is located at the far end corner of the resort. Their is one big bedroom with king sized bed,a living room,a dining room and yes a heavenly kitchen. There are two fireplaces,ine in their bedroom and one in the living room. There was a sliding door in their bedroom leading to their balcony overlooking the slope below and yes the view of the town ,and fields and the river that is still flowing despite of its frozeness state.

Yesung stopped Krystal as she looked at him on their way inside. And then scooped her up in his arms. Krystal screamed in surprise and delight,as her husband carried her inside and put her in their bed. They stared at each other,as yesung kissed her lips,and yes Krystal closed her eyes feeling the passion ,and then evrything else is forgotten,as they make love at that moment...

--------------------------------------------

Still wrapped in each other arms,both unwilling to move away from the warmth of their bodies.

"You know,i have never been this happy in my life." Yesung said kissing her forehead."After my parents are gone, all I did was study and work ,and i never knew that having somebody in your life ,it will bring back the same happy feeling."

"You really mean that ? That I made you happy this last few days." Krystal asked.

"Never been happier. If I have known that having a wife can be this blissful then I should have married earlier. But then it has to be with right woman." Yesung said."And I am so lucky for finding the right woman for me. I am so lucky for finding you again." as he hugged her.Krytal eys teared,and she was so happy too.And Yesung saying this is so close in saying that he loves her and that she is the one that will make him happy.

"I think we should get up now,and has to start looking around the town for a grocery and look for some place to eat for now. " Yesung said.

"Yeah,we should be going before it becomes dark." krystal said as she got up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The town was small,there are very few residential houses and fewer business establishment. There is a convenience store,a municipal hall, a barber shop, a farmers market, a small supermarket ,a Macdonald's and a local diner. They opted to eat at the local diner. The place is almost full.it is obvious that the locals frequented this place,so it says only one thing,that this place has good food.

They have varied menu for a little restaurant. Yesung ordered a fish trout with lemon buttersauce,and Krystal opted for Chicken with pasta . The food tasted great as they clean their plate with gusto,and then they have coffee with the local apple pie a la mode.They left the place happy and full.

They went to the grocery and bought the basics. Water,juice,coffee,and some eggs and hams and sausages for breakfast. And yes krystal also bought some fresh fruits and veggies to vcook later on. They did know that they bought alot until they started putting it away in their pantry.

"Are we going to eat all of this?" Yesung asked.

"You are going to eat all of it,cause I will be cooking it,so you better be ready. " Krystal said.

"What ou are going to fatten me up,and we just got married." Yesung said in exclamation.

"So no girls will look at you again. Then i can have you all to myself." she said as she giggled.

"And you need fattening up to young lady. So I can also have all to myself. But I know fat or skinny you will always be beautiful. " Yesung said.Krystal blushed at his compliments.

___________________________________

Later that night they took a walk around the resort,holding hands under the moonlight..they are spending time like a real couple ,like a real two people in love and both of them can't be happier.

And that night as they made love again,and Krystal looking at Yesung and she knows she is going to love this man  forever. Her eyes teared and she was overwhelmed with such emotions..."I love you. I love you Yesung." as she moved her body closer to him. Yesung put his arms around her,and yes she loves him,and he smiled. "I love you too Krystal. I love you and only you so  don't ever forget that." as they hugged each other,,,and as they looked at the moon outside their window....