Sweet Honesty

Mine To Keep

Krystal looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Feeling satisfied at herself now. She has showered, put on her make up and put some color in her face. Wearing a loose dress with a flowery print and a cardigan at the top. She was also wearing her flats. She let her hair loose as it shines and sway as she moves. She looked like much of a girl that Yesung used to love, yes when they were still in high school. And yes this time Krystal is all set to make her husband fall for her all over again.

The ride from home to the office has been too slow for her.She wants very much to see her husband already and tell him about the good news. The news that they are having their baby. Yesung will be happy about it. Her mom reassured her about this.

But by the time she reached the elevator,her courage seems to went out from her,as she had a glimpse of Yoona walking in the hallway on the way into a room which seems to be her office. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a suit in pale color and it looked so good at her ,emphasizing her slim waist and her nice figure. She was wearing a high heel pumps which  shows off her height. How an she even compete with such a beautiful girl. Krystal thought.

And as soon as she arrived at Yesung office, suddenly she lost track of what she has to say to her husband. What if Yesung does not want to talk to her at all ? What is she going to do ? What if he doesn't want the baby ? Insecurity and fear overcame as she bit her lips and keep still in the doorway,thinking if she is going in or walk away. She took a deep breath....

" It  is alright Mam, you can go in. He just came back from his meeting. " Yesung secretary said as she was just going back to her desk.  "is he expecting you ?"

Krystal smiled at her. "No,not really.I just decided to stop by." she told her. "He might be busy.."

"I think you will be a welcome sight for the day. He seemed all tensed up for the past few days. " she said. "But don't tell him that I told you." as she politely smiled at her.

Krystal just smiled back at her and went to open the door. Yesung was all concentrated at his work as he is reading a paper and signing a page after.  Krystal just stred at him, for a few seconds to minute....until she walked slowly to his side.

As Yesung lifted his head,he was surprised to see Krystal at his office. She never called him nor told him that she is soming today. He wondered what gbrought her here and at this time. He just stared back at her, like she is seeing her after a long time of absence..He was tounguetied and doesn't even know what to say...

Krystal was waiting for a word from her husband but it seems it will take him forever to say even a word... She smiled at him,trying to ease the situation. "HI, I don't even know if you are busy and if  you have time for your wife. I should have called before coming over." as she walked next to him and putting a kiss on his cheeks, as a smile came to her husband;s face.

"Of course,I always have time for my wife." Yesung said recovering after Krystal's kiss. He is still clueless as to why Krystal is there and the sudden change of mood. But then he'll welcome this change in her. And even the insecurity and his anger from the previous night has all vanished with just one kiss. Yes with Krystal, everything he can forgive and be forgotten,as long as he got her in his life.

"So what brought you here.This is quite a welcome surprise. You should be doing this more often, " as he put his hand on her waist. "I never knew that I missed you this much." he added as pulled her closer ot his body and giving in to an impulse of a kiss on her lips.

"You are not mad at me anymore?" Krystal asked after pulling from a kiss, looking at her husband. Yesung smiled and had this naughty grin on his face. "Not after you kiss me that good." 

"You don't have to be jealous with Sungmin anymore. You already got me,and Sungmin is not important in my life anymore, it is only you now. I have fallen in love with my husband and nothing can change that now. Sungmin is just being Sungmin  And he just happen to be there when I passed out. Honestly there is nothing going between us." Krystal explained, but Yesung's arms is still around her.

"And why are we still talking about him?" Yesung asked as he frowned 

"Because you are mad at me,and I can't stand it anymore. " Krystal said with a pout.

"And so is between Yoona and me.There is nothing between us since I asked you to marry me. It has always been you Krystal, from the time we were young until now .You will always be the one that I love and will love.So don't be insecure with Yoona anymore. " Yesung explained.

"But she looked so beautiful and confident," Krystal said.

"But to me,you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Nobody can compete with you ,Mrs Krystal Kim. You win them all hands down." Yesung said teasing her.

"Really, you are not just saying that ." she said as she blushed.

"Have I not proven it to you. I force you to marry me cause you are the only girl that I want to marry, nobody else. I gave you no options at all,and if you don't think that makes me crazy enough for you, then I don't know." Yesung added. 

"I thought you hated me for the things that I have done to you. But to tell you the truth,I was so sorry that I did that...I have been thinking about you too since we parted from high school. I can't forget your kiss, for you got my very first kiss," Krystal telling everything to Yesung now.

"And  I have to tell you something, something very important..the reason that I passed out is because .... I am pregnant. We are going to have a baby soon." Krystal announced happily ,saying this to her husband feel so right now.

"A baby ? " was all Yesung can say as his eyes twinkle with delight.  "We are going to have a baby?" staring at Krystal's eyes as she nodded her head. He jumped with joy and took her in his arms.

"You made me the happiest man in the world,just now. I love you." Yesung said as he kissed Krystal in the lips as it became a passionate kiss,and soon enough ,  they were unaware of their own sorroundings....

Yoona was about to walk in and saw  Yesung and Krystal in each other's arms and obviously kissing.... She smiled to herself., as she took in her defeat. Yesung has finally found his woman, and she should be happy about it, as she turned her back from them...