Cover Up

Mine To Keep

It was almost midnight when Yesung finally was able to say goodbye to Tae Yeon and Yoona. it is good to see Tae Yeon again ,after all this time. They have been good friends when he started working in the company and she was one of the few people that he confided before. Tae Yeon is very different from her sister. She is not after the glamour and the prestige and the material things. She is more quiet and reserved and  she has devoted much of her time to charitable projects . That is why her Father also frown at her becaue she has been giving away their hard earned money,that's what Mr Lee used to say,but you can see the pride in his eyes,whenever he talks about Tae Yeon in front of everybody.

They asked him a lot about Krystal and Tae Yeon seems to be gunuinely happy for him,but he can't say the same thing with Yoona. She is obviously jealous and envious. Yoona can not accept defeat. And yes she has this stance that is still so possessive of him,though they have broken up for quite a long time. And yes they were very young then ,and he knew no better about relationship and about real feelings.

The light is already off as he entered their suite. Krystal must be tired from shopping and she must be sleeping now,as he walked slowly and quietly inside,as he loosen his necktie and  started ing his shirt. It sure is a very long day and he missed his wife . A few hours without her and he misses her already,as he walked to their bedroom,to catch a glimpse of Krystal.

She stirred as soon as she walk in,as if she could feel him coming in. "You are home" her voice low and sweet,obviously just woke up from her sleep. Yesung smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Yes,I just got in. I am sorry about today. It can't be help." as he walks closer to  her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"It is alright.I guess I have to get used to this. It is your job, " as she sat up on the bed. "Are you hungry?"

"No,we had dinner already. How about you? What did you eat for dinner?" as he sat beside her in bed.

Krystal smiled.. "I had a slice of creamy cheesecake." as she grinned like a little girl caught.

"That is hardly a dinner. " Yesung commented.

"Uhmm I don't really have of an appetite today,and I hate eating by myself. I missed you today." Krystal said as she moved closer to her  husband and putting her arms around him and giving him a peck in the lips,obviously an invitation,as Yesung laughed.

"I missed you too. But I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Tomorrow,it is just you and me and nobody else and no business matters." as he kissed her back on the lips, longer this time as Krytal responds..."I think I am liking this missing business for I have such a grand welcome" teasing Krystal in the process.,and kissing her some more and this time with more passion as they forget everthing else.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal woke up with a quaesy feeling on her stomach. She tried to get up but her head went dizzy, as if the world around her is spinning. She feels nauseous,and feel like throwing up all the food inside her stomach. She tried to remember what she ate last night,and remembered the cheesecake. It must be the cheecake that doesn't agree with her. She closed her eyes trying to fight the nauseous feeling. But the feeling won't go away as she feels like throwing up...as she dived for the bathroom.

She was wretching and making sounds,as Yesung woke up and heard Krystal. He went to the bathroom to check up on her.

"What happen ? Are you alright?" Yesung asked. He looked so worried and staring at her pale face.

"I think the cheesecake did not agree with my stomach last night." Krystal answered in between hiccoughs and wrenching..

"I have to bring you to the hospital, I'll take you." Yesung said as he tried to help Krystal up for she was kneeling on the bathroom bowl.

"No, I will be alright.It is almost going away now.I just have to puke it out." Krystal said, as Yesung helped her to the sink, washing up her face  and hands.

"Are you sure.? Maybe a medicine you need?" Yesung asked again ,worry is etched in his face. Krystal smiled at his face. Her husband worrying about her for this simple discomfort. "I am fine .I'll live." as she laughed. Yesung hugged her ....

------------------------------------------------------------

And as they lay on the sofa together still in their robe. Table by their side loaded with pot of hot tea and coffee and crackers and toast and hot soup.

" I am sorry ,I spoiled our last day." Krystal said.

"What do you mean spoiled?  I am having a grand time. Just staying here with you and doing nothing, This is heaven." Yesung said as he smiled.

"You are not bored at all?" she asked.

"Me bored,not when I am with you. I can think of a hundred of things." as he winked at her naughtily and enclosing her in his arms. "I will feel bad whe we return home and then we won't have much of this time .Your husband will be very busy. But you will be an understanding wife,right ? " as he stared at her eyes.

"I'll try, to be an understanding wife. As long as it is all business and no hanky panky on the side ." teasing him.

"You know,you are the only one. " Yesung answered.

Krystal raised her eyesbrows.  "And no Yoona around. I don't trust her with you. I just don't trust her." as she repeated it again. Yesung grinned and his forehead in a frown. How is he going to tell her now about Yoona yesterday ?  And how is she going to tell her about the business with Yoona that he is going to handle. Maybe he just have to assign it to somebody...

"My wife is jealous already." as he tried to laugh it out. "But you are more beautiful than Yoona,do you know that ?"

"Ah huh,so you think of her as pretty too." as she frown. Yes Yoona is pretty and y and elegant and mature ,she knows she is pretty too and yes not as y as her  and not as elegant and mature, for she looked like a school girl,that's what they say.  yes she fell short on Yoona in comparison. as she frowned.

"You will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes,no matter what." as he kissed her again as to silenced her. This talk is not helping at all and it is making him anxious. He has to think of a way to get rid of  Yoona in his life for now.. Kissing Krystal,feeling her soft lips,makes him forget the worry for now.. Today is their day,and he won't let anybody come their way to spoil it....putting his arms around her and making love to his wife once again...

"