Getting To Know You

Mine To Keep

Krystal looked at herself in the mirror for the last time before going out with Yesung again tonight.her Mom has called for her ,as she heard the door opens to let him in.She was satisfied at the sight of herself in the mirror.Her eyes bright with excitement ,her cheeks pink as she can feel her heart beating faster.

It has been a month of  going out with Yesung and yet she has learned a lot of things from him,and learned more about Yesung as a person. behind that facade of a strong and powerful man is still the boy inside. He is still the Yesung that she knew before.For behind his mean personality he can still see and feel the goodness in his heart. And yes unknown to Yesung ,Krystal has been drawn to him more than she cared to admit to him or to herself.

"Krystal,Yesung is here" her Mom's voice  boomed at the top of the stairs.

"I am coming Mom." as she rushed to go down after picking her handbag.

She saw the smile in Yesung eyes as soon as she came down.And yes she can still see the admiration that he always have for her ,even though he is denying it.

"Good evening,you're ready ?"  Yesung asked.Krystal as she  nodded her head as Yesung took her hand,and bowed before her Mom.

"We are going. Don't worry I'll take care of Krystal." as he said with a snmile. As usual Yesung is gracious and repectful towards her parents and acted so caring and  loving to her in front of them. Her Mom and Dad has took a liking on him when she introduced him to them ,the week that they became officially on.Yesung insisted that he will be introduced formally to her parents as a boyfriend for real.

"I am sure you will." her Mom said.,as they bade their goodbye.

Tonight,they are going to meet up with Donghae and Luna. And although they have a lot of question in air,they have not asked her point blank about their real status. And Krystal did not offer to explain the whole thing to them.It is better to left things unsaid...

Luna and Donghae are already waiting for them,as they walked to their table.Yesung's hand on her.yes they are a picture of a perfect couple while a minute ago,Yesung has hardly said a word to her  nor throw a single glance when they are alone. And she choose to keep quiet too.