Finally Home

Mine To Keep

The sun was up today and was shining brightly. The weather is ususually warm at this time of the year. it must be one of those they called Indian Summer, as Yesung smiled smiled. Today is his daughter's first birthday,and he cannot wait to be home for the celebration. Krystal has been calling him,making sure he won't have any appointment later today and that he will be home early.

A smile came to his face, thinking about his wife Krystal. She has grown to be just a perfect Mom to their daughter Jo Anne and yes a perfect wife too. Yesung cannot ask for more from her. She has braced her role as a wife and a mother,and thinking of it, Yesung wished that he can do something special for her.

She doesn't demand much from him  as a husband but just some time with him now and then and that he make sure that he is home on holidays and special occasion just like now. But of course,he would not miss it in a world. Their daughter has been source of pride and happiness. And Jo Anne is such a blessings and has grown to be such a beautiful girl.

He can still remember the first time he held her,after a long labor and Krystal was in such pain for a long period of time. And as she cried after seeing the world for the first time and he held her on his arms , to calm her down.,and staring at her beautiful face. he remember the tears and the promised to her and to himself that he will love her and take care of her forever. He just fell in love with her the first time he laid his eyes on her little girl. She has been a combination of them both at birth but day by day,she is becoming just like her Mom,the same beautiful face  that he always adored.

He put away the file on his table and put on his jacket ,getting ready to go home. He can't wait to see his beautiful wife and daughter....

------------------------------------------------------

Krystal looked at the table,making sure that evrything is in there. The cupcakes, The finger foods , little sausages, mini pizza and the sliders ,and then the  noodles for long life, fresh cut up fruits all beautifully arranged on a tray  . She also baked a ham for the occasion. The balloons in various colors are all scattered all over the house . The decorations and ribbons  adding more festivities for the occasion. Krystal made sure that everything is in the right place .  She looked around the room ,as a smile of satisfaction came to her face.

They just moved to their new house a couple of months ago, and although they loved their old apartment where they started it all , but that is a barely a good home for an active  growing girl, And now with a bigger place,Jo Anne has a bigger place to explore without getting hurt in the process.. A year old already and she still could not believe it, her baby is now a little girl .

She can still remember the joy of seeing her face for the first time after a long labor. But the pain and all the difficulties were all forgotten once she saw her beautiful face. The life that has been with her all along. And she can still teared everytime she remembers that. And tha happiness in her husband's face too is quite unforgettable. Giving him something that is so precious and that sone that you can share together,,,somehow the future seems to be exciting and beautiful .

And soon enough the celebrant  started walking in, held by her Nanny on the other hand as she walked on her side. " Ma.ma " as she hold on Krystal's skirt.

"Oh there you are. How's my little girl ? You can't wait ,right ?" she said as she scooped her up in her arms and kissing her cheeks which evoked a giggle from her. Her hair is quite long now as it swayed with her, when she moved her head.

"And where is my little girl?" Yesung voiced boomed on the hallway. Both the Mom and the little girl looked at the man who just walked in and smiled at him. Seeing his two girls together with that smile,Yesung could not ask for anything more in his life.

"Da da." the little girl squeled in delight. Krystal walked to her husband and gave him a kiss on the lips. The little girl girl in the middle was squeezed but was laughing.  And then Yesung gave his little girl a kiss on the cheeks.

"Happy Birthday my Princess. Now I really have to keep my eyes on you." he said as he laughed. "You are becoming to be a very beautiful girl just like Mommy." taking her from Krystal arms and holding her up on the  air . Jo Anne giggled some more...enjoying every minute of it.

"Honey,I think you better shower and change now  before the guest started coming." Krystal said. Yesung gave Jo Anne to the nanny.

"I might as well do that now. " Yesung said. "How about sharing the shower with me" as he put his arm around his wife. Krystal smiled and grinned at her .

"In as much as I want to, we better not. The guest will be coming soon." teasing him back.

"Uhmm .let us see, JoAnne is one if we made another one ,then it cannot be that bad, and yes a brother for Jo Anne." Yesung said looking at  Krystal.

"You are not serious by chance. Cause I might take you up on your offer." she said.

"Then this will show you that i am really ,really serious." as he kissed her passionately on the lips. And yes Krystal feeling it too. A baby next year can't be that bad after all,she thought and smiled.....and savoring her husbands kisses.....and everything is forgotten ...