The Sweet Act

Mine To Keep

And as Yesung was kissing Krystal,and both felt tha passion between them.Yesung was surprised that Krystal is responding to his kisses.And yes he can't deny himself anymore,he wants her more than anything in the world. He pulled her body closer,his lips crushing her,tasting her wanting more of her,and Krystal is not fighting back but responding with her eyes closed as she moaned .His own hands moving and feeling her body,as he found her flesh underneath the flimsy blouse that she was wearing......he was touching and reaching out for her as his hands moved upward from her stomach going upwards....

And then he heard a sound,it is not Krystal but a cough from somewhere as he lifted up his face and found Krystal's brother Ryeowook standing there,looking at them with an incredulous eyes,as Yesung pulled away from Krystal with a naughty grin in his face,like a child being caught in a game.....and Krystal opened her eyes,when she noted that Yesung has pulled away from her ,only to find her brother staring at her....and as she colored with embarassment.

"I am sorry,I should have knocked ...but your secretary ..was out." Ryeowook said with an embarassed look.

"it is alright,Do come in. We gonna have to tell you anyway,right Sweetheart?" Yesung said as he looked at Krystal with affection. She could have fooled her for a seconds by looking at him.

"So you know each other before this?" Ryeowook asked,looking at his sister but Krystal was looking away from him.

"Yeah,we knew each other way back in high school,and we had some sort fallingt back. But now,we sort of reconnected.What can i say your sister was quite unforgettable." Yesung said with an impish grin.and then he looked back at krystal as he put his arms around her."No woman can ever compare to her."  as he kissed her hands as a sweet gestures.

Krystal knew that Yesung is acting and she can throw up at the way he is acting and yes he is so good,that made Krystal seeth with anger."Is your office to your liking? " he asked.

"Yes,I like it very much.You want to see me ?" Ryeowook asked.

"Ahh yes,Sweetheart if you don't mind,your brother and I has to talk business." Yesung said dismissing Krystal. "And yes why not,let us have a dinner together, the three of us."

Krystal walked out of the office and went outside to the waiting room. Yesung secretary just came back and saw her. "Miss Krystal Jung,right?"  she asked. Krystal nodded her head.

"Mr Kim wants to know your favorite restaurant in the city?" she asked. Krystal was taken back,as she stared at her. "I am sorry,I know,but I have to make a list of the things that you like and all, and Mr Kim has ordered me to.And if it is not too personal...I have heard that congratulations is in order." she said with hesitancy in her voice,not wanting to offend Krystal.

"You are a very lucky girl ,Mr kim is one of the most eligible bachelors around town,and I knew a lot of girls  will be heartbroken once they heard the news,including the Big Boss daughter." she said.

Krystal did not say a word. The boss daughter? Who could possible be the boss the daughter that is after Yesung? Is that why he is marrying her? Does she fit the puzzle of how and why in all of this? Suddenly she was eager to see her, and yes it upsets her that there somebody out there that has been loving Yesung...

They had dinner in one of the popular restaurant just within the city.The place where Krystal friends frequented and hang around.In fact she was just there earlier with Sungmin. How did he knows her favorite place ? She never told a thing to his secretary and yes it looks like ,he have everything arranged already.

Yesung looked at Krystal and he saw the changed of expression in her face when she knew the place where they are going. She must be remembering her boyfriend. Yesung knew that her and Sungmin often come to this place.The people there must have known him for they attended to him with much care.

Once seated they were served with vast arrays of food on the table.Ryeowook has been quiet to all of this,and keep on staring between the two of them. But Yesung act was so flawless.He was caring and loving in front of her brother and krystal has no choice but to act her part.

"So how is it? " Yesung asked.

"It is good." Ryeowook said.

"How about some champagne,I feel like celebrating tonight." he said.as he signaled the waiter...And then the best champagne came as the waiter poured them drink. And as Yesung toasted the glass and stared at her." For Krystal and me, may we continue what we have left off,and for Ryeowook the start of something good." as he tossed the glass.

Krystal gulped the champagne down. The day has been too long for her. She has been on a roller coaster ride since this morning...And she is having a hard time digesting everything all at once....She cannot think anymore......

And then she heard somebody called out her name as she turned to look and it is Luna and Donghae looking at her and Yesung....her friend has this surprised look in their eyes just like her brother.....and she knows she has another explaining things to do,as she looked at Yesung.But  Yesung only smiled at her,and he seems to be unaffected  at all.He hold on to her hands,making sure that Luna and Donghae has seen their linked hands....