Meeting The Enemy...

Mine To Keep

Yesung took Krystal hand as he lead her to the dancefloor. They dance to the music as Yesung put his other hand on Krystal's waist.Her tiny waist just fitted his small hands,and pulled her body closer to his.

"It is not bad ,as i thought it will be." Yesung whispered in Krystal's ear.Krystal smiled,a sign of amusement is evident in her face. So he is also nervous about this whole thing,she thought.

"No,and I thought,I am the only one nervous and afraid." she answered back in his ear,with their face close to aech other,

"You know, I am not use to this kind of thing." he said."Maybe you have to teach me ,and help me to be more humane,more of a gentleman,I am afraid my manners is not that good."

"Is that all why you need me? Why you need a wife?" she asked prodding him.

Yesung grinned at her and stared at her face. "You know that it is more than that. And you are the only one that fits the role and the mold perfectly.You are one that I need in my life right now." he said.

Krystal turned pink. Is it true what she is hearing from him ?  Could it be that yesung is falling for her all over again ? Sometimes she can still catch the sign of old affection in his eyes whenever he looks at her,and then he would changed,when he knew that she was looking at him,like it was never been there in the first place. And most of the time,she would like to reach out for him, but his cold face ,let her be in her place.

The music ended,as Yesung released her hand on her waist but kept his other hand on her hand. Yes they look like a true picture of young people in love.The guest clapped their hands,as Krystal family came and congratulated the couple for their engagement,and then Mr Lee ,Yesung boss and mentor  follows, you can see the affection in the old man's eyes, then friends came around them .,greeting both of them with well wishes.

And then Krystal caught a sight of a beautiful girl,tall with long black shiny hair,as she walk at them with a purpose with hips swaying,catching attention of all the guest. She went straight to Yesung,putting her hands on his shoulder and kissing him on the cheeks.

"I am sorry,I am late. My flight was delayed." she said. "But then I never expected you would really go through this." there was no smiles on her face.

"Yoona,how did you know?" was all Yesung can say,the surprised was evident in his face. Did Krystal imagined  the flushed on his face,and a seconds of confusion ? Somehow his reaction cause a tug in her heart.

"You think,I will not know about this ? Dad told me." Yoona answered.,her hand still on  Yesung shoulder.

"Krystal ,this is Yoona, Mr Lee's daughter"  Yesung said "Yoona,my fiancee ,Krystal "

"Hi, you'll probably see a lot of me from now on. Me and Yesung are really good friends." she said as she looked at Krystal and then Yesung with a smile,

"it is nice to meet you Yoona." Krystal said as she gave her sweetest smile at her. So this is the boss daughter's that the secretary was talikg about. And she doesn't look too happy about her and the engagement. She must be still has feeling for Yesung. Did Yesung really liked her then ? She is so beautiful, and yes Yesung can fall for her. He likes girls like that ,and Yoona is not far from the way she looks. They have some similarities. If  Yesung likes her then,he can like Yoona also and maybe has fallen for her big time.Somehow right now,with just one look at  Yoona,she is already hating her. She looked at Yesung looking at Yoona and she doesn't like it at all,and noted Yoona's hand taking possesion of her fiance.Now she has met her enemy face to face...and she knows she is going for a big battle to keep her husband..to be.

Sungmin looked at Krystal and then saw Yesung with a beautiful girl at his side. So there is something more than meets the eye. And Krystal eyes turned to slits with anger.Sungmin knows Krystal by now,when she is mad.Is she jealous of the girl on her fiance's side ? And if she is jealous,it would only mean one thing, Krystal has feeling for Yesung. But how can she fall for him that instant ? When only a couple of months ago,he is the one that Krystal loves. Can she really fallen out of love with him ,without him knowing it? But if Yesung is in love with the other girl,ow come he is marrying his Krystal,and how she be naive about her fiance's feeling ?

Looking at them,Sungmin can't help but come and help out Krystal,as he walks towards them with a smile in his face.

"Krystal, Congratulation. I may not be the lucky one but I am happy for you." Sungmin said as he shook hands with Krystal, She smiled at him. How could she forgot Sungmin so soon. She felt so sorry for him for dumpimg him that way but she has no other choise.

"Thank you. I didn't know you are here." Krystal said. Yesung turned his attention to Sungmin from Yoona. Krystal can see the shange of expression in Yesung's face,as he glared at her and Sungmin.

"I am invited.My Dad is your fiance's new partner and he sent me for he cannot come today. Congratulation you  choose well, Krystal is a very beautiful and a nice one too " Sungmins said.

"That is why, I am marrying her. I cannot wait for our wedding day, and then she will be all mine to keep." Yesung answered. "And you don't have to worry, I  will take care of her like a treasure." the music started,and yesung took Krystal hands ..

"If you will excused us, I want to dance with my fiancee." Yesung said as he lead Krystal to the dancefloor. His hand on her waist and pulled her closer ,more closer this time.And this time,he was quiet,and no words are ever spoken as they finished the dance...