The Announcement.

Mine To Keep

A/N - I am sorry about the last chapter,as i was writing , a friend called and then I lost the flow of thought in the story..So this chapter is a make up from the previous chapter.

--------------------------------------------

They were having the last course of their dinner. Yesung as  always was  very charming in front of her friends. Donghae and Luna was there,and so is Kyuhyun and Victoria. It is like a very good act on the stage and  in front of everybody. But she can still caught the exchanges of glances  between Victoria and Luna'. They were observing and calculating every actions that  they make.Krystal can clearly see the doubts in their eyes.

And then before they can take a sip of their  hot coffee, Yesung stood up,as he stared at her and he was still holding her hand.

"I have an announcement to make. Finally me and Krystal has set a date for the big day." as he has this big grin in his face." And it is going to happen two months from now. So I hope all of you, will be able to come..to join us celebrate  a very important time in our life."  Yesung said.

Krystal can feel her face heated up ,as the eyes was focused on her and then to Yesung.Yesung held her hand firmly as he asked her to stand up from her seat and put her hand around her.

"You mean set the date as get married? Is it not too soon ?" Luna asked as she can feel the tug of Hae's hand om her arm.

"Not really,we have known each other since high school and Krystal wants the wedding to happen before the holiday season start.,right Honey." Yesung said as he stared at her eyes. Krystal stared back at him and then looked and smiled sweetly at her friends.

" Yes I really want it before the holiday rush.And Yesung can only get away from the office during the holiday season. Timely for our honeymoon."  she said.

"So you are really decided this time." Victoria said. "Well I guess congratulations is in order.fpr both of you, It will be fun planning a wedding,especially if the bride is a friend."

"Yes.I am sure I will have lots of fun," Krystal said. "Since my boyfriend is so generous that he is willing to pay for everything and at all cost. Right Honey." as she played his game this time.Let see if he is going to complain once she started spending his hard earned money. He will probably changed his mind about her,as he stared at Yesung,who smiled sweetly at her and kissed her  on the lips.....so as to silenced her...as the rest laughed at them.

------------------------------------------------------

"Are you serious,a wedding in two months?" Krystal. asked. "Are you crazy?We never said that it will be this soon. " she was fuming mad and yes she feel like choking again....Yesung has been pushing all the buttons and she hated it.

"Why prolong the waiting period ? We are going to get married anyway. .And you know ,you cannot get away from this." Yesung said.

"I am not trying to get away from it but I thought you are going to give me time,to get used to us." Krystal said.

"We have been going out for a month now.and then other two months,I am sure ,you'll be able to adjust to whatever changes,our marriage will bring." Yesung said.

"But I am not ready yet to be a wife or a mother." Krystal said.

Yesung smiled at what Krystal has said. Is she accepting to the idea of being married to him now ? He wondered. "But ours is not a real marriage,so you'll adjust to it easily.  This is more of a social obligations  on your part and yes a mere social functions more than anything else." he said coldly.

Krystal can just scream at him for reminding him that.  A social obligation, and a social  functions being married to him ? Is that all she is to him. ?  A wedding for her is a sacred thing,why is he making it a business and a social relationship. Does he really not love her at all anymore ? She was hurt by his remark and the more she is mad more  than ever.

"And why do you have to announced it in front of my friends.You have not asked my parents yet." she said.

"I meant to tell you parents tonight. I think they already have an idea." Yesung said.

"What if they said No." Krystal said.

"They will never said no, I know that your Mom and Dad likes me. Your brother told me so." he said.

"Well since you have everything planned then you might as well execute it My Kim Yesung. Just tell me when I am supposed to show up." as she got out of the car ,not waiting for him,. But Yesung was quick as he stopped her holding her on the wrist.

"Krystal,what are you so mad about? You know that we are getting married,sooner or later. I can't wait for the wedding after the holiday.I need a wife for the holiday season. Sorry  I can't give you anymore time to adjust. in our relationship " Yesung said. "You'll have the free rein on the arrangement, the wedding dress,the venue ,the ceremonies,all of that will be up to you.,even the wedding guest.. I will leave it up to you. I don't have any family left anyway.."

Tears ran in Krystal face. He doesn't know why she is mad? She was mad like hell because he sees her as a business proposition. To him this is not a real wedding. She is just the woman that he needed for the moment and maybe he'll toast him away when he got tired and won't be of any use to him....She was crying,because she dreamed of a wedding.where the guy that she is marrying is  in love with her and that he is marrying her for only one reason and that he loves her like no other woman. Why can't Yesung just love her just like when they were young...like when they were in high school , when she is the only girl in his eyes....as she sobs

Yesung saw the tears in her eyes. And he felt sorry for her. He took her in his arms...as she sobbed....She'll get used to the idea of being marrried to him.And maybe in time,she'll learn to forget the love that she has for Sungmin...Krystal cried as Yesung holds her and yes she felt comfort in his arms like always......something that she never felt before with any other guy....