Waiting for you...

Mine To Keep

Krystal looked att he clock,as the time is ticking slowly as much as she want it to go faster. it is only six o clock,Yesung never goes home this early since they got married. She counted how many more hours,she has to wait,and it is killing her. Every minute that she is not with yesung,as to speak, her anxiety grew every minute,and her imagination going wild.

Why would he hide the fact tthat he is working with Yoona ,is he doing something that she not supposed to know ? He keep saying that it is all business, but to Yesung it might be all business,but it is obvious that it is not for her. She did this on purpose ,so she can get near him. How can that girl be so pathetic,going after a married man. Krystal frowned some more. The thoughts is killing her,and she better do something to kill her time.

She got up and decided to prepare a dinner for her husband. She looked at the fridge and think of something good for tonight. Beef and vegetables will be good enough. And yes rice, as she thought of it. The aroma of the new cooked rice came to her and she felt the nausea coning to her, The nausea and the vomiting seems not to go away,and she started to worry now especially that her period has been late  for few weeks now. She knew she neevr took precautions and is he, and she wondered if there is a possibility that she can be pregnant,as it hit her.

A pregnant so soon ? as she mused on the idea. Will Yesung ever welcome a child by her ? They have never discussed this having family and all. And to start with, this is supposed to be a marriage in convenience and for a show only. And now she doesn't know what their marriage for. Everything seems to be so real since they got married. And even Yesung is so carried away with his role of the husband. Is there any confusion going on between the two of them ? And her getting mad and jealous of Yoona,does she even have every right at all ? As Krystal started to wonder.

But she has fallen for him,even before the wedding,and Yesung he did tell her that he loves her too. Is he telling the truth,or he just carried away with the  ual act and got carried away with the husband role. Does Yesung really love her for real now just like the way she feeling for him now ? What if he still loves Yoona and like Sungmin has said, he only married her to get back at Yoona ? Suddenly Krystal is so mixed up and confused.

So many things has happened since yesung came back in her life. It seems like a whirlwind was caught up on her. She is thankful that Yesung saved her family from their doomsday. And now it seems like their family is back in track,,with her brother's secure job and even her Father starting his own business and finding reasons and will to live again. That for reasons,she will be forever grateful to her husband.

And now finding herself,loving him,after saying to herself that she will never fall for him. How did it happen ? And forgetting Sungmin and turning her back on him in the process. And now Yesung is the only one she can think of. And to add a baby to all of this ? What will happen to them? What will happen to her ? Will Yesung accept the baby when it was never been a part of the deal ? What is going to do if ever she is pregnant? And then fear came to her. Suddenly she is so afraid,afraid for her baby and afraid for herself. She won't be able to take it,if  Yesung refused her and the baby.

She got up...and walk and think. "Come on Krystal,you got to get hold of yourself. Nothing is confirm yet. Worry for it when it is there in front of you " as she told herself. And then the front door opens and then came yesung,as he looked at her and saw the tears in her eyes...