Trying Too Hard Or Too Late ??

Mine To Keep

Krystal woke up next morning,and finding that Yesung has left for the office already. He never even attempted to talk to her at all or hear her explanations. She was dispappointed that he has left for the office and that he neevr bother to check up on her at all. Did she stop caring for her at all ? What happen to his promises and his words of endearment when they got married ? Is it all gone now ?

Somehow her energy seems to have gone for the day and opted to stay at home. She rested  until noon and then decided to cook and fix their apartment for Yesung's return tonight. It will shift her thought of whatever Sungmin has told her about Yesung and Yoona. And if ever it is true, then what can she do? She is still bound to Yesung.They are still married and he is not showing signs that he wanted her out for now. In fact it is the opposite. And she will not be the one to break off the marriage,it will have to come from Yesung. And after all she is just a bought bride. Come to think of it, Yesung did not marry her for love but for a personal purpose of his own.  Krystal bit her lips at the thought of it , trying to hold the tears. It is just very unfortunate that she has fallen for him and now she is having their baby. For what it is worth, her baby will never a mistake but a blessing of their union.

Krystal finally looked at her labor for the day, as she put the finishing touches . The fresh flowers will surely cheer up the tensed atmosphere in the house. It is now clean and in order and the dinner is now in the oven, as the aroma of pot roast waif in the kitchen. She wondered what time is he coming home. He never called her nor bother to checked her at all today. And yes he is not aware of the baby that is growing inside her...

----------------------------------------------------

Yesung busied himself in the office. There are a lot of things to be done anyway. He went from one meeting to another,trying to block the images that he has seen last night,Sungmin with Krystal .How come he is the one there for her and not him ? And she never even tried to call him in times of her needs. And that hurts him, people come to the people that they trust and love in times of need and Krystal turning to Sungmin is telling him something else.it is not just the jealousy of Yoona now,it is some thing else.

He thought of her the whole day and wondered how she is doing ? But the doctor has assured him that it is something that they should now worry about. he remembered the exact word as the doctor smiled at him. " You don't have to worry about your wife, She just have to take it easy and she will be fine." as he nodded his head, and let out a big sigh of relief.

He still is mad and jealous and everything,and yes can't bring himself to confront Krystal about the whole thing. What if she wants out now ? Will he be able to take it, if she said that she wants to be with Sungmin instead of him ? he'll be damn if he is just going to let Krystal go just like that. He just love her too much and now that she is his wife,and the only family that he have,how can he let her go ,even if she wants to. Silence is better than confrontation and saying words that are not meant to be said in the first place.he thought. Tonight, he will just have to stay late at work, maybe it is better that way and wait till he is ready and all calmed down before he talks to her...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal was so tired and as she lay on the sofa waiting for her husband. She didn't know that she fell asleep, and then woke up as she looked at the clock. It is already past ten and no Yesung in the house.  Everything is so quiet and then Krystal can't help but cry. Yesung ignoring her is hurting her more than anything else. He neevr even bother to call her at all... She went to the privacy of her room and cry....

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning is the same thing. Yesung is gone before she even knew that he was even at home. The food in the oven was left uneaten. He must have eaten dinner somewhere else and with someone. Did he share dinner with Yoona ?  Is that what he really wants ? Her head started to ache ,just thinking about the whole thing....and then her phone rang...and it is her Mom...

"Krystal ? How are you ?" her Mom voice came in , on the other line.

" Mom, I am alright" she answered.

"I heard from Luna that you were taken to the Emergency Room. Are you alright ?" she asked again.

"Yes Mom  , I am fine. You don't have to worry about me. " she answered agan.

"Is there something you wish to tell me ? I don't know, but I got this feeling...Yesung calling for you the other night and you being sick. Something is just not right." she said in a worried tone. Krystal was unable to control herself ,as she has been taking everything on her own,the baby,Yoona and Yesung, suddenly everything  is just too much for her ,as she can't help the tears....

"Oh Mom, .." as she cried on the phone...

"You have to tell me Krystal. You want me to go over there ?" she asked.

"No, I am coming over there. I am going home..." she said...as she wiped her tears...

"Alright, I will wait for you. Marriage will never be easy as it looks. And remember, Mom is here whenever you need someone." as she hung up. She wondered what could be the problem between her daughter and her son in law when it is very clear that Yesung cares for her daughter. And Krystal,though  she was indifferent at first, she has shown changes through times and knew that she has fallen for her husband even before the wedding. So..... what could be the misunderstanding all about ?

-----------

Krystal hung up the phone as she tried to wipe her tears. What is she going to tell her Mom now. Her Mom is very perceptive and she cannot tell her that Yesung has married her only for business reason and that she married him to save the family.Her Mom and family won't be able to accept that. What is she going to tell her Mom now ????

---------------------

Mrs Jung was waiting for her daughter as she paced back and forth. Good thing that her husband is out at work.Sometimes it is better to talk woman to woman. her little girl is all grown now and now a married woman like her,as she smiled at the thought. Yes being married is not an easy task. She checked the tea if it is still warm and the pastries fresh and ready ,as the smell fills the air.

And soon enough Krystal is home,as she gave her a hug and Krystal hold on to her tightly. She looks pale today, and a little bit uncaring for her appearance. Her hair long is just tied up in a pony tail. her face unmade and bare. And it looks like she lost some weight.

"Krystal,what happen to you ? " she asked. For Mrs Jung even at old age ,you would not find her all umade and unkept. She is always beautiful and  regal in any given day.

"I am sorry.I don't have the energy to fix myself today. " she explained

"Oh,what your husband might be thinking." she said. "Anyway,what seems to be troubling you ?" as she stared at her holding her hand.

Krystal stared back at her Mom,. Will it help if she told her the whole truth ? Maybe she 'll just have to say the half way truth. Then it will be better.

"I feel so crazy crying to you in the phone and now coming to you. I think it is so simple now than i thought it to be." as she smiled.

"You will not be crying if you think ,it is that simple. What is it ? It is something to do with your husband ?" she asked again.

Krystal unable to hide, as she nodded her head. "What it is ? Do you feel left out because of his job ?" and something clicked on Krystal's mind.,as she nodded her head.

" Yesung and Yoona has been spending time together in the office. And it is making me really uncomfortable." she said.

Her Mom smiled and the laughed. "So my daughter is jealous. And so who is this Yoona ,by the way ? " as she looks like she was amused of the whole thing.

"Yoona is the daughter of his Big boss,Mr Lee. And now they are working together because Yoona decided to join the business world and Yesung is helping her out establish her own business. " she explained.

"So it is all work, why feel so insecure about it now." she asked.

"But Mom,Yoona is Yesung ex girlfriend before. She is the girl,that he planned of marrying before me. And i can feel that Yoona wants Yesung back,married or unmarried." getting mad now at the thought.

"But he married you instead ,didn't he ? So that means you are the one that he wants as a wife not her. So,I don't see the problem in there." she said. "Forget the past, she is the past and you are the present and the future. I am telling you, you are the one that counts now for your husband and not her. So don't feel insecure." as she continued. Krystal swallowed but her Mom doesn't know the nature of their marriage.

"I hope so. But Yesung is not talking to me now,because of Sungmin. " she added.

"Sungmin ? Why are you still seeing him ?" her Mom asked.

"No, of course not. It is over between us, after i got engaged with my husband.  But he would not leave me alone. He told me that yesung and Yoona is not over yet. And that he is telling the truth. " she said.

"And you believe him over your husband. Then that is why your husband is not talking to you ." her Mom followed.

"But Mom he didn't asked me nor let me explain as to why Sungmin was there. He just assumed things. How can he be so unreasonable ? I wondered if he jsut wants out too." she said as she bit her lips.

"That is nonsense,and don't even think about that. Your husband cared for you.  I know one if i have seen one. Yesung loves you and never doubt that in a minute. " her Mom continued.

Krystal hugged her Mom and cried in her arms. "Oh Mom, I hope what you are saying is the truth for I love my husband very much." Her Mom hugged her back. and smiled.

"Don't think anymore and get sick in the whole process for nothing. Look at yourself. , so pale." she said ."You have to eat ."

"And Mom.there is one more thing...I am pregnant. "as she looked at her Mom. And her Mom burst in to laughter....."Oh Krystal, a baby...I am so happy.Does he knows.?" Krystal shook her head ."I have not told him yet. I don't know how is he going to react. We have not talk about having a baby yet."

"Then what are you doing here,go to him and tell him...Tell him now..." as her Mom hugged her once more. "Then the more that you should be secure about his love...And I am gonna be a grandma ,I can't believe it." with a  happy grin on her face...

Krystal smiled....suddenly everything looked so easy now.Why did she never talked to her Mom before ? And yes yesung will be happy with the baby,she is sure about it now....And yes she got to tell him now..