Surprised ?

Mine To Keep

It was already half past ten before Yesung was able to go home. The apartment was already quiet,as he open the door. The light on the living room is already dimmed and the television was on. He found Krystal on the sofa,already sleeping,and yes all dress up for dinner. he lookes a little bit pale or is it the effect of the light illuminating his yellowish hues on her skin. He see and feel her quiet breathing, and she must be tired preparing dinner for him,and he just disappointed her. It was supposed to be their first dinner together at home,and he missed it.

He gave her a kiss on the forehead, as she stirred and went back to sleep.She must be really tired. He watched her sleep for a few minutes, until he stood up, he is getting hungry now. He didn't eat anything  ,hoping he can have dinner with his wife. He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

He walked and passed the dining room all dolled up. The table with it's colorful table cloth,candlews and flowers in the middle.,napkins and plates all ready for them. He smiled when he saw it. The waif smell of the roast came to him,and just realized how hungry he has become. He went to the fridge ans took a bottle of water,and gulped from it, he took off his necktie and get ready to go to their room to change, when Krystal woke up.

"You are home?" she asked still in the sofa, scratching the sleep from her eyes. Yesung walked back to her.

"Sorry Hone, I am late. The meeting took forever ,more than i thought." he said,

" It is alright,I am sorry I fell asleep." she said as she got up. "Did you have dinner already ?"

"I was looking forward to your cooking. No I have not." he answered.

"Go and changed and I'll heat up the food. It should still be good. And you better eat a lot cause I worked hard on it." smiling at him.

"Ill finish it all." he said

"Glutton ." Krystal answer back laughing. "And I  like that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks that followed and Krystal is getting the hang up of being married to a top hub of the company. Yesung is always busy. He would leave early in the morning and won't be back until late at night. Krystal ends up being alone by herself with nothing to do. He decorated the apartment and yes put some woman's touch on it,which Yesung seems to appreciate very much.

But in actuality,she has very little things to do in the house. They have a maid that clean up and maintain the house.She can just call whenever she needed anything .Another month of this and she knew that it will drive her crazy. Since she got married,she has not get in touch with her friends,Luna and Victoria.Most of them are busy,working and  enjoying  their own social life. Even shopping seems to be a boring job now. She wondered if having a child will solve her problem. But then it is still too early to even think of children.

The nausea still comes and goes,which she could not understand.It has been almost a month now. There is also pale glow on her cheeks. She needs more sunshine than keeping herself to the apartment all by herself. Maybe get in touch with her old friends,she thought..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal was on her way to meet Luna and Victoria today.Finally after talking and planning of meeting each other,and finding an empty slot in their calendar. Krystal is excited,it has been a while since they saw them and that is during the wedding. Two months and more has passed,and it will be nice to bond and socialize with them again.

The place where they are suppose to meet is just on the way to her husband's office. Krytal decided to drop by and say hello since it is still early,and she failed to mention to him,about her outing today. Not that she thinks that Yesung would mind at all. She can basically do anything on her free time. The important thing is that she is home when he gets home, and be in the bed with him at night.

Yesung was out when Krystal arrived in his office. He is out on a meeting,that is  what his secretary said. She decided to just wait for him,since he is expected back any minute now. She sat on his desk and looked around at the place where her husband spent most of his time. She smiled,being here is like being with Yesung too,for it everything him.

The door opens as Krystal looked at the person on the door. She did not even knock on the door,as if she is always welcome anytime... She was surprised to see the face of Yoona,who is also surprised to see her face in the office...The coloring on her cheeks, caught her...and that she is guilty of something..

"I am sorry." she exclaimed as she have this malicious smile in her face. Krystal looked at her. Is it really malicious or is it just her feeling it from her.

"My husband is not back from his meeting yet. " Krystal said .

"I'll just come back then. Just tell him that I drop by." Yoona said,and turned her back from her. Krystal stared at her and she could not understand why her chest is seething with anger and loathing towards this girl...Is it gut feeling or more ??  And what is she doing here in the office and somehow,Yesung never mentioned to her ,about  Yoona. Does she have to know something that is she is suppose to know ? She tapped her fingers as she waited for her husband's appearance...