Exotic

Smooch Me Under the Table

[Kai POV] 

I returned to the room, hot coffee in hand, and smiled when I heard Hae Young's cute voice accompanied by water splashing down from the showerhead. I smiled as I realized she was attempting to sing my scream-o rap in MAMA. I sat on the bed and grabbed my coffee, taking sips between laughs as I listened to her.

"JUKGO, JUGIGO SSAUGO OECHIGO IGEON JEONJAENGI ANIYA"  She screamed over an over, trying hard to get it just right each time.

"Dowajwoyo mamamamamamama turn back-" I finished off the line. Our song was inturrupted by a knock on the door. I assumed it was Sungjong coming back to retrieve his sister and make some attempt at getting her back to Yunho. Like I was going to let him do that. I decided I would open the door anyway and see what lame excuse he was going to come up with this time. Maybe their mother had also had a heart-attack and it was her dying wish that Hae Young be married to Yunho, though of course if that had happened from what Hae Young has told me, her step-mother's last request would be that Sungjong get every single right to the company and that Hae Young be left with nothing except maybe 500 won. 

I opened the door and jumped back at what I saw. 

"ANNYEONG OPPA." Greeted a girl, maybe 17 years old, completly decked out in Exo gear. She had her hair tied up into a ponytail on the very top of her head. She wore glasses that were about 3 times too big for her face, and magnifyed her eyes making them look like they were those of a bug. She had an Exo shirt on that looked like it could fit Kris, not this girl who looked to be less than 5 feet tall. She had big chubby cheeks, though the pudge looked more like baby fat than obesity. She looked familiar.. maybe because I had met her time and time again at fanmeets, and subconciously remembered her face.

She pushed past me into the room, and set down a bag filled with presents on the table, then set herself down on the bed.

"Um... who are-"

"Oppa, I am so glad you finally came back here. I was waiting outside the door until 5 am! I had to go back home for a while so my mom wouldn't know that I wasn't home the whole night, but I came back for you. And good thing I did! As the president of the Exo fanclub of Busan, though I've recently moved to Seoul, it is my duty to do all I can in order to bring the newest information on you boys back home to good ol' Busan."

"Ah, so you're a fan.. Look I appreci-"

"I'm not just a fan. I'm Oppa's BIGGEST fan of course! I've been to every single one of your concerts and fanmeets. Well those that are in Korea that is. I bought 94 copies of MAMA, because you were born in 94, though I didn't keep all of them to myself, I'm not THAT crazy." She looked up at me with her HUGE eyes and pushed her glasses back up her nose. 

I now feel extremely sorry for the DBSK sunbaes. I could barely handle this girl and she is NOTHING compared to what their crazy fans do to them.

"Okay, well thank you for supporting me, but I really think you should lea-"

"NO PROBLEM AT ALL OPPA. I love to support you! I would be the best wife ever." She grabbed my hand and flung me next to her on the bed. This girl was tiny but she had some serious strength.

She went silent and furrowed her brows. 

"Oppa.... Who's here?" I assumed she heard the shower turn off. 

"Oh.. uh.. My cousin..."

"Oh.. really." 

At the moment, Hae Young stepped out of the bathroom. . Normally I would have pounced on her and made sweet sweet love to her all over again, but this girl ruined it. She dropped her jaw open and then looked at me. Luckily I was smart enough to pretend Hae Young was actually my cousin and cover my eyes. 

Hae Young looked at me, and look at the girl, then let out a screech before running back into the bathroom for a towel to cover herself with. 

"Kai, I didn't know you came back from getting coffee.. and you brought a friend?" She looked at me with panicked and questioning eyes, and back at my fan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Hae Young POV] 

Well that was humiliating. 

"Cuz, sorry I didn't warn you when I came back. I didn't want to disturb your shower." Kai walked over to me and slung his arm around my bare shoulders before reaching his hand to my head and ruffling my hair playfully. 

Cuz? Does he mean cousin? I looked at him confused, his eyes widened, begging me to play along. 

"Oh, thats okay cuz." I lightly punched his arm with mine. The awkward girl on our bed stood up and came over to me, looking me up and down. It was obvious she wasn't a friend, and it was obvious that he didn't invite her here. 

"So this is your cousin?" She said, standind on her tiptoes and sticking her face a little to close to mine. 

"Sure is.." Kai responded, with an uncomfortable chuckle at the end.

"Nice to meet you Oppa's cousin. I'm Seong Sae Lee, President of the Exo fanclub of Busan. You have a very nice body.." She stuck her hand out and I shook it wearily. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Sae Lee POV]

Of course I knew she wasn't Kai's cousin. I know Kai's entire family. Including their appearance, height, weight, date of birth, address, blood type...Okay so I got access to all of their medical records through my part time job at the hospital. IS THAT SO WRONG? Anyway, this girl was not included on the family tree of Kim Jongin.

Duh. 

Obviously Oppa has been sleeping around. 

Oh well, thats to be expected. Why wouldn't Oppa want to have when he looks like that? And she is rather pretty..

Lets see what dirt I can dig up on this .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kai POV] 

"Look Sae Lee, thank you for the gifts, but my cousin and I have some errands to run, and you should really get to school.. its 10 AM on a Tuesday.."

"Thank you for your concern Oppa, but I'm dropping out of school anyway."

"I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you should pay more attention to your studies than following me around."

"Ouch, that one hurt Oppa. Its okay, Kris already told me the same thing when I was in Jeju with you guys. He gave me this shirt and then told me to leave."

I knew that shirt was Kris' size. 

"But then again, I never told Kris the whole story. Care to listen?" 

"Uh.. Hae Young, why don't you go get dressed so we can leave. Hurry."

Sae Lee continued her story. "I'm not very popular in school, if you can even imagine that. And I've only had 2 close friends my whole life. They were twins, and both had ADHD and couldn't focus in school. They got teased a lot because they were really really skinny, and because they were really poor. Anyway, they both committed suicide. I was left alone and became the new source for teasing, and they eventually got tired of that because I would come up with really good comebacks, and I mean REALLY good comebacks. So they all just shunned me. No one talked to me at all.

I mean no one. Its like I didn't exsist. Other girls in my class would sometimes sit on me because "They didn't see me." When I started punching and kicking them trying to get them off they would just say that the chair was wobbly and then leave. It was so annoying. I was really fed up and failing in school and I was going to kill myself. I tried 4 times acctually. The last time, I decided to go drown myself in the Han river, and as I went down there you saw me crying. Exo hadn't debuted yet, so I didn't know who you were. You asked me why I was crying and I told you to go away.

You bowed and left, but as you were walking away, you yelled back at me "Don't do it. " I never told you I was gonna jump, but it's like you knew. I still did it. I still jumped, but someone watching saw me and called 119. I woke up in the hospital and on the TV I saw the first teaser for Exo. And what do you know, it was the guy I saw at the river who didn't want me to die. Though you probably don't remember me now."

I looked at her stunned. I did remember her now. She looked so much happier as she sat here next to me. 

I looked up, and saw Hae Young standing in the doorway to the bathroom, now fully clothed, with tears in her eyes. 

"OH MY GOSH. I AM SO SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU. THANK GOD KAI SAVED YOU. POOR BABY!!" Hae Young exclaimed, now sobbing and came over to Sae Lee, wrapping her arms around her. 

"Kai. You've better be nice to this girl. We are bringing her around with us all day. HONEY, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOUR SAVIOR?"

"I would love it. Thank you." She nodded to her. "You're cousin is so sweet Oppa, just like you."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Sae Lee POV]

Well, no. None of that ever happened to me. Well the crying part at the Han river did. But I was only crying because my hamster Sagwa died. This guy, who just so happened to be Kai, came up and told me not to do it. He was really hot, but I thought he was insane. Like.. don't do what? Anyway, this situation worked perfectly. My fanfic writing skills finally came into use in the real world. TAKE THAT MOM. 

And now I get to spend a whole day with Kai, thanks to this girl who was now a mess after hearing my story. 

Rest In Peace Sagwa. Rest In Peace.