Manhandled

Smooch Me Under the Table

A/N: Just a head's up, this chapter has a bit more swearing than usual.

[Kai POV] 

I watched her walk into the hotel. She looked small, weak and scared. I wished that somehow I could walk in there with her to help her. I wasn't sure why, but somehow I had assigned myself the role of protecting her, even if she was older than me. I pulled my bike around to the parking lot in the back of the hotel, and snuck in the back door. I pulled up my hood, in fear that someone might recognize me. It was never good for a celebrity to be sighted going to a hotel, especially if the hotel was a few blocks from their dorm. A few foriegners in swimsuits passed by me as they headed to the pool. They obviously didn't recognize me and sent me some flirtatious winks and waves. I was so tempted to follow them, but remembering that my english was no good and that I had a more important reason to be here snapped me back to reality, although I did make sure to stare at their backs until they were well out of my sight. 

I turned back and headed to the lobby. It was huge an luxurious. It was apparent that this was a 5 star hotel. I looked down at my attire. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a grey hoody and black combat boots. Even though the outfit was worth about 500 dollars, it looked like something that any other average teenager would wear. And average teenagers did not belong in this hotel. I slipped behind one of the huge columns that were scattered around the lobby, and spotted Hae Young waiting for an elevator. I took a step back into the shadow of the pillar so she wouldnt notice me. Luckily she didn't and walked into the elevator. 

It was only a half hour before she came back down the elevator. She looked flustered, but at least she wasnt the crying mess that I had expected her to be. I watched her walk slowly down the lobby, every employee bowing as she went gliding past them. As she neared the column I was standing behind I saw a single tear streaming down her cheek. She was obviously trying to stay composed in front of the staff. She reached the revolving door and pushed through. I left my hiding spot to go after her, she was upset and she needed me!

I headed towards the door and just as I got there, I was met by a large stomach. I looked up to see the angry face of some man. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, excuse me.." I apologized as I tried to look around the side of him to see if I could see which direction Hae Young was going.

"I knew you were a ert from when you first walked in here." The large man's deep voice bellowed.

"Excuse me? A....p-ert?" I looked at his red face, confused. 

"I saw you sneak through the back doors, and look at those two female guests." 

"Uh, you've been watching me? Sir, please I really need to get through!" I said urgently, Hae Young was no where in my line of sight. 

"At first I thought you were a guest, so I was going to let it slide. But then you hid in the lobby, and now it's obvious that you just wanted to follow Ms. Lee."

I then noticed the man was wearing a hotel staff uniform. His nametag informed me that he was in charge of security. Now I had another problem.

"No, sir, I am a friend of Hae Young. I was going to...suprise her! So I hid here and now you've ruined my suprise!" I lied, hoping it was believeable enough.

"Oh, so you're a stalker too? What would Ms. Lee have to do with a scrungy teenager like you? She is a prestigious heiress, with a suiting fiancee, and I suggest you leave the premises immediately." The man, grabbed the collar of my sweatshirt.

"I was planning on doing that, until you got in my way!" I argued. I knocked the mans hand off of my clothes and tried to push past him.

"As security chief I have to protect Ms. Lee as well. And I am not allowing you to follow her." He grabbed my shirt collar and lifted me from the ground, and started carrying me from the door I came in.

"What the hell! Do you know who I am? Put me the hell down! Now! You can't treat me this way!" I yelled at him and struggled to free myself from his grip. But it was no use.

"Well why don't you tell me who you are, you punk!" He said staring at me.

I knew I couldn't tell him who I really was, as this would certainly cause a scandal. Though he might put me down if I told him, it wasn't worth it because Hae Young was probably long gone by now.

"Ohh, cat got your tounge? Well, let me tell you who you are. You are a y, little dirty piece of . Now get the out of my hotel." He cursed at me as he threw me out of the door. I landed on my on the hard concrete. He walked back inside, locking the door as he left. 

I threw him the middle finger and got up, brushing off my clothes. "Douche.." I cursed to myself. I walked over to where I parked my bike, and found a large yellow tire lock surrounding the back wheel.

"Well, ! ,,. that son of a !" I yelled in anger, and kicked the yellow lock.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Kyungsoo's number. 

"Hey Kai!" He answered happily.

"Come pick me up. I'm at that one tall hotel downtown." I said with a monotone voice.

"Uh, didn't you take your bike?" He questioned. 

"YES, I TOOK MY BIKE. Now come pick me up!" I yelled at him.

"But if you have your bi-" He started, a little startled from my yelling. 

"God dammit, Kyungsoo! Just get your lazy down here and pick me up!" I said as I hung up on him.

I slid down to the ground and sat against my bike. I looked up at the grey sky and a few raindrops started falling on my head. 

"Great." 

I waited 10 minutes in pouring rain before Kyungsoo finally pulled up in his blue Bentley. Though we didn't get to keep very much of the money we made to ourselves, Kyungsoo always saved up and bought him and his family all really expensive cars. Some of the members bought their families houses, or always bought their groceries, but not Kyungsoo, he bought his family cars. It was always funny seeing his old fashioned, dorky, dad drive up in a Rolls Royce. 

I hopped in the front seat of the car, getting it wet, which Kyungsoo was not happy about. 

"Dude, you're soaking, and you're getting the leather all wet!" He said disappointedly.

"Just drive." 

We rode back to the dorm in silence. When we got there I went immediately to my bedroom, ignoring the other guys in the living room, and laid facedown on my bed. Kyungsoo came in and started rubbing my back. 

"Okay, what happened?" He asked.

I told him everything that had happened from what happened to Hae young to how feel especially upset over the fact that I no longer had my bike and it was probably rusting in the rain.

"You realize this is all that girls fault." He said quietly.

"What? You're blaming this on Hae Young? She had nothing to do with this, it was all that stupid bouncer." I felt defensive when he mentioned her.

"Well if you hadn't followed her in, then you would still have your bike, and you would be...dry." He poked at my wet clothes. 

"Why don't you like her?" I said, still defending Hae Young.

"You spend more time with her now than you do with.. any of the members. You're becoming distant from us, your best friends, for some lady with too many problems! She isn't a homeless person or something! Shes not poor and starving! She's richer than all of us combined and you're just making her already easy princess life, even easier." He raised his voice a bit at me. 

"I-I'm sorry hyung.. I don't know why I feel so attatched to her." I looked down at the ground. 

"You should change out of these clothes before you catch a cold." He said, taking my wet hood off my head and ruffling my hair.

I stripped off my sweatshirt and shirt, Kyungsoo looked away.

"Why do you always do that?" I felt annoyed at him.

"Do what?" He asked innocently, still looking away. 

"Look away when I'm shirtless. We're both guys. I've seen you shirtless a bunch of times. I don't see what the big deal is..." I came to notice how often he looked away. "Are you jealous of my gorgeous body or something?" I laughed and started flexing my abs, pecs, and arms.

He looked at me timidly, a small grin on his face "Or something." He repeated.