Objections

Smooch Me Under the Table

[Kai POV] 

"Hae Young. Just stop. Stop getting ready." I grabbed her hand, restricting her from brushing her hair up into a bride-like hairstyle.

"Kai, what else am I supposed to do? There isn't really way out of this, so I might as well look good for my wedding pictures." She said, before taking her arm out of my grip and returning to styling her hair.

"So thats it? You're giving in that easily? STOP DOING YOUR HAIR, DAMN IT."

I felt so angry, I was so angry at her for giving herself to Yunho so easily. Did last night mean nothing to her? Was she really just using me for some fun until she could go back to Yunho? 

She moved away from the mirror and looked at me. Her face bare from all makeup, and her hair in a knotted mess. Her eyes were slightly red which I hadn't noticed before.

"Do you think I want to do this, Kai? Do you think I want to marry that after all he put me through?" Her eyes began filling with tears. "Even after spending last night with you? Really, Kai? Do you think I'm happy about all of this. I'M NOT." The tears in her eyes rolled down her face, falling faster after every second. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO KAI. I SPENT ALL MORNING THINKING OF WAYS I COULD GET OUT OF THIS, BUT I CAN'T." 

I felt so bad seeing her this upset. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. I felt her trembling as her head fell onto my chest, her tears staining my shirt. 

"Shh..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I tried to calm her down. "I just... I love you. I love you so much, Hae Young. How am I supposed to give you away to another guy without a fight?" 

"Kai....Please...Don't make me marry him."

I pulled her away from my chest and stared straight into her eyes. "I'm going to find a way out of this, any way possible. Just keep getting ready, and go to the wedding. I'm not going to let him have you." I pressed my lips against hers before leaving her room.


[Hae Young POV]

I watched Kai, leave my room. I hated that he left me here in tears, but I knew he would stay true to his promise and stop the wedding somehow.  I looked back in the mirror, my face looking hideous. How could Kai say he loved me when I looked like this? Bleh. 

I wiped off my tear-stained face, before returning my hands to my hair. 


I looked in the mirror. I wish I could be standing here like this knowing that Kai is going to be waiting for me at the end of the aisle, unfortunately there was a monster there instead.

I really did look like a bride. My hair pulled back, with a glittering tiara on top. A sheer veil was connected to the tiara that layed over my face. A veil was a must so the guests and reporters that were attending the wedding couldn't see the tears and hatred for Yunho in my eyes. My white dress was long and covered in silver jewels that felt heavier everytime I moved. By the time I walked down the aisle, that dress would probably be on the floor and I would be left . Honestly, I was kind of hoping that would happen so I could escape the church to hide my "embarrasment" which would mean the wedding would be postponed. 

"Noona, are you ready?" 

Sungjong stepped into the room, looking handsome as ever in his new tux, and freshly dyed hair. 

"Even on my wedding day, you are still prettier than me." I tried to smile at my brother, but my face didn't seem to want to move. 

"Come on Noona, Yunho is waiting for his wife." He smiled and offered his arm out to me. 

I ignored his arm and sat down on the cushioned bench. I put my head in my hands and looked down at the ground. "Sungjong, stop acting like this is a good thing."

"What do you mean, Noona? Isn't this what you've been waiting for for months?" 

I glared at Sungjong. He knew I didn't want to marry Yunho. Why was he acting otherwise?

"Ha ha. Funny joke. Ever since that night in Jeju, my feelings for that guy have disappeared. You know I feel that way about someone else now."

"Hae Young, forget about Kai. He will get over you. You have a much better man in that church and he is your husband, so you better learn to love him again."

Sungjong pulled me up harshly and dragged me out of the waiting room. As we were waiting behind closed doors for the bridal march to start playing, I looked at Sungjong. He had this stern look on his face, like he would make sure this wedding would happen, no matter what I thought about it. I looked behind me, feeling scared. Hoping that Kai would come bounding through the church doors and whisk me away. 

The organ started playing and my eyes widened with fear. "Sungjong. Please. Please don't make me go in there." I begged. He just plastered a smile on his face and pushed the doors open, pulling me with him into the church.

I squinted as the reporters flashed their cameras in my face, and just turned my head to the ground. I didn't want to look at anyone, especially the person waiting for me at the end of the aisle. I stared at my feet until I kicked the stairs. I looked up and saw a grinning Yunho. I felt like I was going to be sick. The smile that used to melt my heart now made me feel like I was going to puke it up and die. I would have preferred the second option. I looked away from his face and back at the ground. The priest started the service. 

Where was Kai? Shouldn't he be here by now? What was taking him so long? I looking longingly at the doors.  

"Hae Young-ssi!" I heard two people whisper urgently, breaking my thoughts. Yunho and the priest were staring at me with wide eyes, waiting for me to say something.

"Well, do you, Ms. Bride?" The priest asked. 

"Do I what?" 

He laughed. "Take this man as your husband?"

I leaned in towards the old man. "Do I have the option to say no?" 

This made the priest and the guests go silent, accompanied by the clicking of the paparazzi's cameras.

The priest laughed uncomfortably before saying "It seems our bride has a case of the Pre-Wedding jitters!" The guests also laughed.

Yunho laughed, seeming upset. He looked over at the priest. "She does, just move on."  

"Of course." The priest motioned behind me and a small boy I recognized as Yunho's nephew came carrying a small pillow, with 2 rings placed on top. Yunho took one and slid it onto my finger. I reached for his before dropping it purposely.

"Oops." I whispered. I needed to buy Kai some time. I bent down and started patting the ground "searching" for the ring. Yunho's angry face was soon next to mine. A ring in his hands, he dropped it into my hand and we both stood up.

I pulled the white glove off of Yunho's left hand and then shoved the ring onto his finger. 

"I now announce you husband and wife. Yunho-ssi, you may kiss the bride." 

I looked around in fear at the sound of these words. No. Kai. WHERE WAS HE. Suddenly, Yunho's hands were around my waist and I was being pulled to his face. His lips crashed onto mine. They felt sloppy and agressive compared to Kai's gentle and sweet kisses. 

"I OBJECT." I pulled away from the kiss to see an out of breath Kai standing  in the middle of the aisle. The reporters went crazy as they covered him. The guests and priest gasped. 

"KAI!" I yelled out, but I knew it was too late for objections.

"I'm sorry sir, but these two have already been wed! You are a a bit late. Someone please take care of this rouge guest." The priest gestured, before 2 large men came and grabbed Kai's arms. 

"HAE YOUNG, I'M SORRY. THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK OF. RUN." Kai released the guards grip on his arms, and reached into his pocket. I didn't see what happened next but I listened to Kai and ran out of the church. As soon as I ran out, I didn't look back. I just kept running. I kicked my heels off and grabbed the veil off of my face. I ran, with no destination in mind. 


[Kai POV]

I shoved the guards away with all my strength, sending them crashing into the paparazzi who were desperately trying to capture the scene. Reaching into my pocket, I pressed the button to make the power go out in the church, so none of the scene could be recorded by the stunned paparazzi. I ran up the stairs of the wedding chapel and punched Yunho square in the face. He fell to the ground, his lip bleeding. Satisfied, I bowed to the priest who had his mouth hung open. I was about to run back out the church when Yunho grabbed my leg, glaring at me from the ground.

"What. the hell." He yelled, hatred filling his eyes. I crouched down, a smirk plastered on my face.

"We meet again. Just to let you know, leave Hae Young alone. Oh and also, you, Jung Yunho." I said, quickly standing up and running out the door. The guests were still standing up, their eyes widened at what had just happened. I fixed my hoodie, making sure it covered most of my face, before shoving open the church doors and hurrying to find Haeyoung.


 

 

A/N: TWOFORTWO AND I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG. School started and well, high school doesn't leave a lot of extra time for writing fanfics. TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU WE WILL BE DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE. I hope you guys are enjoying reading the story as much as we are writing it. Please continue to support us !<3 <3 <3