News

Smooch Me Under the Table

[Hae Young POV]

I sat down on my hotel bedroom, holding the picture of my father and I in New York. Tears fell on the photo frame and I quickly wiped it away, reminding myself that my father would want me to be happy. I put down the frame on the bed and took my phone out of my purse. Scrolling through the contacts list, I looked for someone to call. My fingers instantly hovered over the call button next to Kai's name. I laughed at how ridiculous I was. Is he really my only friend? Was he more than a friend? Suddenly my phone beeped, indicating a text message had arrived. I opened it, expecting it to be from Kai. Yunho's name popped up and I frowned. My face turned into an expression of shock as I read that he had set up the wedding to be in 2 days.

" Yunho." I said out loud. I was so sick of him, but at the same time I didn't completely hate him. Why did I have feelings when he touched me? I felt disgusted but at the same time it felt nice.

The knocking on the door interrupted my thoughts and I jumped slightly at the sound. Maybe it was Kai, maybe he was finally here after his stupid schedule. I ran to the door, expecting Kai's smiling face, instead I was rewarded with Yunho's stupid face.

"Hey future wife." Yunho said, shoving past me into the room.

"Get the hell out of here." I said, trying to make my voice sounds as threatning as possible.

"You know, we should buy a huge house. Like how we always planned." He commented, ignoring my statement and observing my hotel room.

I walked over to him, turning him around harshly. I looked up at him, cursing my short height.

"If you don't leave, I will call my boyfriend." I threatened, hoping he would believe me, because I had no idea how the hell I was going to get Kai to come here if need be.

"You don't have a boyfriend."

"W-what?" I stuttered, taken back by his bold statement.

"Drop the act. It was so easy to tell that that Kai dude was not your boyfriend. I'm your fiancee, you're not allowed to sleep with other people." Yunho smirked.

My lips quivered, I hated him being in control like this. I was not his slave, I didn't have to listen to him.

"Oh. And you got my text that the wedding is in two days right?" Yunho spoke before I could reply to what he said.

"Right. Of course. I'm not attending, thanks for the invitation."

"Nice try. You wouldn't disobey your father's dying wish...would you?" He rolled his eyes. I stayed silent, there was nothing I could say to him. He was right and I hated it.

"I hate you." I voiced my thoughts, staring into his eyes. He smirked and leaned in. My eyes widened, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips to mine. But, my eyes didn't close like they usually would. I stood there, arms by my side, my lips not moving. Yunho bit my lip, frustrated by my lack of response. I pushed him away, shocked by his action. He would have never hurt me before, what had happened to him?

"You're acting like a real , you know that?" Yunho said, walking towards me again. My back hit the wall, he kept walking until we were pressed together.

"But I still love you, Hae Young." And with that he kissed my lips again before walking out the door. I sighed, dragging myself to my bed and collapsing on it.


[Kai POV]

"ALRIGHT! Great job, Exo! We will have a great Seoul concert." Our manager yelled from the audience seats.

I sighed in contentment, happy with our rehersal. My dancing went well, and our vocals did an amazing job. I went up to Baekhyun, making sure to pull on my sad face.

"Hyung. I need a ride somewhere and I can't drive." I said, trying to make my voice as cute as possible. I was not built for aegyo. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and fished his keys out, gesturing for me to follow him. I grinned, and followed him waving to the other members and blew a kiss towards Kyungsoo's angry face. He probably could guess where I'm going.

"So, where do you want to go?" Baekhyun asked, getting into the driver's seat.

"Ritz-Carlton hotel." I replied, putting on my seatbelt.

"Dude. Stop ing so many girls, you'll encounter diseases." Baekhyun said, shaking his head and starting the car.

"I'm not! I'm just going to meet my...friend." I told him. I hadn't banged anyone since before the EXO performance in Jeju, nor did I want to.

A few minutes later, Baekhyun stopped the corvet, pulling up to the entrance of the hotel. After thanking him, I got out of the car jogging to the elevator. I pressed the 4th floor button, and leaned against the wall. I needed to rest, but seeing Hae Young was more important. She was definitely at the top of my priority list, followed by EXO. The elevator doors opened and I stepped out. A girl probably about 18 winked at me before going into the elevator. I smirked at her, and walked down the hallway, stopping in front of Hae Young's room.

"Kai." Hae Young greeted me, relief spreading on her face.

"What's wrong?" I said, concerened that someone was bothering her.

"Nothing. Just come on in." She said, closing the door after I stepped in.

"So how are you?" I asked, after we settled down on her bed, drinking a cup of coffee.

"I'mgettingmarried." Hae Young replied in a rush. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"What?"

"I'm...my dad's dying wish was for me to marry Yunho. We're getting married." She said, clearly this time, tears at the brim of her eyes. I almost dropped my coffee, quickly putting it on the night table, I shifted closer to her.

"What?! You can't! He's a ing jerk! He left you. You're NOT marrying him, Hae Young!" I yelled, shaking her shoulders. Hae Young broke down crying and I instantly softened; her tears melted me.

"I-I d-don't w-want to!" She cried, crashing her head on my chest. I her back, trying to calm her down. Instead she sobbed even more.

"Hae Young. We'll find a way out of this." I said calmly, resting my chin on her head.

"I hate him, Kai. I freaking hate him." Hae Young said, punching my chest. Did she think I was Yunho or something? I let her punch me, still her back. Eventually, her punches got weaker and she stopped.

"I'm sorry." Hae Young apologized, pulling away and wiping her tears.

"It's o   " A tone interrupted me. Hae Young pulled out her phone; it was a text message.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at her shocked expression.

"H-he set the wedding date for tomorrow." Hae Young said, looking up at me. This was not good. I couldn't let her get married, she deserved better than Yunho...she deserved me.

"You're not getting married tomorrow." I said sternly.

"But Kai    " I put my finger on lips, stopping her from arguing.

"We're going to do something else. Let's watch TV." I suggested, turning the TV on. Hae Young's attention quickly diverted to the TV where To the Beautiful You was playing.

"Oh I like Minho." She commented, her lips forming a smile. My heart fluttered at her smile. I grinned, staring at her while she watched at the drama.

"Kai! Look! He fights so well." Hae Young suddenly spoke up, clasping her hands and smiling. I looked up at the TV from my phone. It had been an hour, and Hae Young was completely engrossed in the drama. I stopped texting Kyungsoo and put my phone away. I found myself staring at Hae Young's lips which were in a slight smile from watching the drama. I got up from the couch and climbed into bed, next to her. She made room for me, putting the comforter over the both of us. She snuggled up next to me, I stiffened....does she not realize what she's doing to me?

Hae Young hummed to herself, flipping through channels, I turned my eyes to the TV. Suddenly a couple passionately kissing in bed came up, Hae Young giggled and quickly changed the channel. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I looked down at her and shifted down so I was face to face wit her.

"Um Kai, w-what    " I interrupted her by placing my lips on top of hers. Hae Young instantly reacted, moving her lips against mine. I climbed on top of her, unable to control myself anymore.