Heat of The Moment

Smooch Me Under the Table

[Kai POV]

"Noona! Wah! You're so pretty!" Sungjong came over and hugged his sister. She ruffled his hair slightly, so his stylist wouldn't have to re-do it, and then he turned to me.

I bowed politely "Nice to see you again Sunbae." I bowed to the other members as well as they passed me by heading into the dressing room. Each bowed back, but their eyes were all set on Hae Young, checking out her new appearance.

Sungjong straightened out his head and returned my bow. "Good job tonight Kai-ssi. You're dancing is really something..special." He blushed.

I chuckled, embarrased. "Oh, thank you." My dancing had always been on the more...ual side. It must of been awkward for him to give me this sort of compliment. 

Sungjong turned back to his sister. "Noona, you look like you're ready to go clubbing or something! We should all go! Kai, too!"

Hae Young giggled. "Are you even old enough to go clubbing?" 

"Noona, they don't ID us, we're celebrities." 

I laughed and agreed to go with them. I wouldn't mind clubbing. Lots of girls to check out, and alcohol to drink...sounds good to me.

"Sure I'll go. Just let me change out of my stage clothes." I agreed and headed back to my dressing room.

As I entered the room, I stripped myself of my baggy, sparkly stage clothes and replaced them with clothes that were fit for heading out to a club. I threw on a blue tanktop, black skinny jeans, a grey leather jacket, and black Nike hightops. I kept my EXO ring on, and added a necklace for just a bit of bling.

"What are you getting dressed up for?" Kyungsoo asked, placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Clubbing with Sunjong Sunbae and Hae Young. Wanna come?" I questioned, fixing my jacket.

"If Hae Young is going to be there, then definitely." When he said this, I knew that he didn't want to come to see Hae Young. I could tell he didn't like her very much. "Wouldn't want something like you getting arrested to happen because of her, would we?" He said, nudging my side, and then leaving to change clothes. 

After he finished changing, we left the dressing room and headed down the hall to where I was talking to Hae Young and Sungjong before, though Sungjong was now standing alone. He looked somewhat disappointed to see that I had brought a friend.

"I hope it's okay that I brought Kyungsoo with me, Sunbae. He heard we were going clubbing and just couldn't resist." I smirked and looked at Kyungsoo, who was bowing politely to Sungjong, despite being older than him. 

"No, it's fine. No need to worry Kai. And please just call me Sungjong." He said warmly, placing his hand on my elbow and squeezing it slightly.

"Ah, okay." I stared at his hand on my arm, and he took it away shyly. "Where did Hae Young go?"

"Oh, she went to borrow a dress from Taeyeon Noona. They are long time friends and she wanted to dress up a little bit for the club scene. After her break up with Yunho hyung, she probably wants to meet another man to get him off of her mind." 

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked down at the ground. "I see..." I felt Kyungsoo tighten up next to me, and looked up. I saw Hae Young, and she was definitely dressed for clubbing. She was now wearing a small, tight, shimmery black and gold mini halter dress, paired with strappy stiletto heels. It hugged each and every one of her curves, and was, really, really, short. If she bent over a little you could probably see her . Not that I was thinking about that....

"Woah." I said breathlessly, and by the blush on her face, she probably heard me. 

"Let's go then! Oh, Kyungsoo, nice to see you again." She bowed. I just wished I was behind her when she bowed to see if my underwear theory was correct. 


 

[Hae Young POV]

Kai, Kyungsoo, and Sungjong all looked very handsome in their clubbing clothes. Though I did feel a little awkward going clubbing with my brother; we both preferred to keep our social lives seperate. Usually I went with my friends and we would pretend to be s for the night, often finding ourselves in the arms of a hot stranger the next morning. But I dont think that would be happening tonight.

We went to one of the clubs ran by YG entertainment, and were easily granted VIP access because of Sungjong and Kai's celebrity status. As we reached the exclusive 2nd floor I saw G Dragon and TOP sipping on some wine and flirting with some of the many pretty girls surrounding them. I looked, more like stared, for a while, starstruck, even though I had seen them both before. GD caught me staring, and gave me a once-over, before sending me a wink. I smiled and was about to head over there before I was inched along by Kai. 

I sat at the bar and ordered a drink for myself, not allowing the other boys to order anything. "You are all much too young for alcohol." That was my justification, though all 3 were either legal, or very close to being legal. I took a shot of the vodka I ordered then turned around in my barstool and stared at them. "Well... are you guys just going to watch me drink the whole night? Go..dance or something. Go find some girls." Sungjong and Kyungsoo both looked at Kai, probably because he was the dancing machine, and Kai looked at me. 

"Ugh. Fine. You guys obviously don't know how to club." I slid off of my seat and grabbed Kai's wrist, really without realizing what I was doing. I turned him around and we both looked at each other, suprised by my action. Kyungsoo and Sunjong followed closely behind. I started to get into the groove of the music and began dancing, throwing out some y moves, without regard to the younger boys' innocent eyes. Kai started dancing as well, and very well I might add. For a young guy, he sure knows how to move. A small crowd started forming around him, mostly consisting of girls who recognized the boys to be idols. Soon Kyungsoo started dancing with one of the girls, Sungjong danced behind me, staring intesely at Kai. I got a bit worn out and slipped away unnoticed by Kai and Kyungsoo who were distracted by the music. Sungjong followed me. 

"Noona, you know I'm gay right?" He reminded me as I ordered another drink. 

I laughed a little. "Well, I guess you dropped me some hints now and again about that, yes. Why?" I questioned, somewhat startled by his random statement. I started sipping on the alcohol, letting it cool down my now sweating body.

"Well, do you think it's wrong if I have a little crush on Kai?" I choked on my drink a bit, and looked at Sungjong.

"I know you're friends...so could you maybe tell him about how amazing and pretty and fabulous I am?" He asked timidly, giving a hair flip to acknowledge his prettiness. 

"Kai? Uh, sure. You know you are a little bit full of yourself, right?" I slapped his , and he gave his famous dimpled smile. That's one thing I was always jealous of him for. He was petite, slim, and had the cutest dimple, all traits he gained from his mother, and all traits that I lacked.

"Thanks Noona. He is really y." He looked over at Kai and sighed.

"You know, I'm glad you're gay. You can appreciate a y guy, and we can obsess over him together." I slapped Sungjong's arm, now feeling some of the effects of the alcohol. 

"Now go out there and show those guys some of your y moves." I chuckled as Sungjong left my side. I looked over and say GD still surrounded by girls. Gosh, I could fangirl over that boy for days. He looked at me again, sending me an alluring smile. And then he started walking towards me. 

"Hello, beautiful."

Did he really just say that to me? Did THE Kwon Jiyong just say those words to me? "Oh, hi! I'm a big fan of you." I replied excitedly. He leaned closer to me and brushed the hair off my shoulder. 

"I've been staring at you all night. You are definitely the most breathtaking girl here." His face was so close to mine now so he didn't have to yell over the club's music. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, making me shiver. 

"Oh really? Well want to take this girl dancing?" I smiled seductively. Yeah. I was going to take advantage of this moment as much as I could.

"Pleasure." He reached out his hand and took mine in his as he led me to the dance floor. 

We started dancing very closely, making our way to the center of the stage. I placed my hands around his neck, as his made their way down to my waist, pulling me in closer. We waved together to the beat of this music and he leaned his face down into the crook of my neck, and I could feel each of his hot breaths over my shoulder and down my back. And then suddenly someone started pressing their body against mine from the back. I turned my head to see it was Kai.

"You left me for GD? Well at least it wasn't some weird guy." Kai said reprimanding me.

"Hey, I left and you didn't even notice. Jiyong here took advantage of that." I was still dancing closely with GD who now looked up at Kai. 

"Oh, so she came here with you? And you just left her? Tsk, tsk. She could have been approached by some loser. You're lucky I snatched her up. But if you want her back, you're gonna have to fight me for her." Jiyong challenged, slowing our dance, to face Kai.

The next thing I knew I was being passed between each guy. Dancing with each of them in ways that would be way inappropriate for children's eyes. I was grinding here, and waving there. Pleasing each man equally. I felt super ty, but it was way too fun to pass up, being sandwiched between two good looking guys. One older, whom I could address as Oppa, and one younger who could call me Noona. 

I found myself enjoying my time with Kai, when he really started breaking out some y moves. He was ing, and pulling me close, and moving me all over the place. We danced all the way to the back of the club. Before I realized what was happening, I was pressed up against the wall. Kai took both of my wrists and pinned them up next to my head. His knee inched its way between my legs, trapping me. There was absolutely no way I could move away from him, but this style of dancing was so new and different to me, I didn't care. I kept swaying under his hold, his knee brushing against my thighs. His face kept making it's way closer to mine, and soon our cheeks were brushing against each other. I could smell him, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. It seemed at that moment it was only us in the entire club. The crowds of people, including GD, Sungjong and Kyungsoo all disappeared, the loud thumping of the music seemed to go silent. I could only hear his breathing, and feel his body against mine. He moved his head and we were staring straight into each others eyes. He placed his forehead on mine, both of us still dancing, but just barely. 

And then he kissed me. Passionately. He let go of my wrists and grabbed my waist instead, pulling me in. My arms were at my side, limp, in total shock of what was happening. And then I did exactly what I thought I wouldn't do; what I knew I shouldn't be doing. I started kissing him back. One of my arms slung around his neck, the other one moved to the back of his head, my fingers clencing his soft hair. I wasn't sure how long we stayed like that, kissing each other.

When we finally pulled away, both gasping for hair, I looked into his eyes again. They were filled with lust and burning desire, but still held the same innocence they always had. I pulled his head down and hugged him a bit. I opened my eyes and looked over his shoulder.

My eyes widened as I saw Kyungsoo and Sunjong staring at us, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. 

I let go of the hug, realizing what had just happened.