Too Much to Drink

Smooch Me Under the Table

Rated for Language.

KAI POV:

"Kyungsoo, I'm gonna head out for a bit." I looked over my shoulder as I pulled a shirt on.

Kyungsoo was staring at me with big eyes, sitting quietly on his bed. He nodded, but then looked concerned. "Don't..." he started to say.

"Don't what?"

"Uh..don't drink too much. And don't get caught up in too many girls..." He looked down.

I laughed, "I wouldn't be too concerned," I patted him on the shoulder. "I only take them one at a time, how do you think I am?" I smirked and shot a wink at him.

He smiled shyly. "Well, if you happen to find someone, please go to their room...I would prefer not to see....all that."

I chuckled and opened the door. I waved at him without looking back and headed out the door.

Kyungsoo had been my best friend since forever, even if our personalities were rather different. He looks out for me, and always gets me out of trouble. I'm not really sure how we have managed to stay friends for so long. He prefers to stay in, I prefer to go out. He stays sober, I like to drink. He rejects almost every girl, I barely reject any of them. We're polar opposites, but maybe what they say about opposites attracting is right. I just can't really imagine life without him. 

I pressed the down button on the elevator, and it opened immediately. Inside I found Kris, with a hot chick under his arm, currenty working her way down his neck. I smirked at him, and he pressed the close button from inside the elevator, leaving me to wait for the next one. 

When the next elevator came, it wasn't filled with one of my members, but just a good looking guy. I stepped inside and leaned against the metallic interior. I gave the guy I was riding with a once-over. He wore a nice suit, obviously expensive. His hair was styled in a way where I couldn't really tell if he had just ran his hair through it, or had spent hours in the bathroom to make it look that way. He looked extremely rich, and was probably going down to the bar to meet a y, rich woman, so they can sip on aged wine before heading back to his suite for the rest of the night. 

We had just finished a concert here on Jeju a few nights ago, and our manager allowed all 12 of us to stay a little longer, so the fangirls would already be back to Seoul, or wherever they came from by the time we decided to head to the airport. We've had one too many airport incidents and our manager, as well as us, would really appreciate it if we didn't get mobbed so often. I also don't really mind just staying here a few days. It's nice and warm by the sea, and there are plenty of babes walking around in skimpy clothing. 

 I stepped out of the elevator and headed down to the bar to convince one of the nice lady bartenders to give me a few drinks, even if I was underage. Of course they would though, I am Kai of Exo-K after all. 

When I got to the bar, I asked for a glass of Soju, and the man asked me for an ID. Of course I would have a man as a bartender. Though this guy did look pretty metroual from first glance. So I decided to work my same charms on him as I do on all the women.

"You know what, screw the Soju. Just give me a Coke straight up." I leaned back on the stool.

"Sure thing, sir." He walked away to get my Coke, but I was still in his line of sight. 

I started ing the top my of shirt. "Mmm" I my lips. "A coke sure sounds good on a hot and humid night like tonight. It's so hot in here." I bit my bottom lip and started fanning my shirt, which was now ed half of the way. 

The bartender returned with my drink, looking a little flustered. "Here you are s-sir."

I smirked and took a sip. "Ahhh, I was right this is SO refreshing. Hey, you look pretty hot too, why don't you take a sip of my Coke?" 

"Ah, thats alright sir. On nights like tonight, I prefer to drink alcohol." 

"Mmm, me too. Too bad I'm without an ID. Then we could share a drink." I pouted a little, so I would for sure get him to give me that drink. 

"Maybe I can make an exception this once." Hook, line and sinker. I watched him as he poured a solid amount of Soju into the coke.

I took a drink at smiled at the sweet burn that ran down my throat.  I finished about half of the glass when I started to feel the happy buzz kick in. I set out a large tip for the bartender and told him to finish the rest of the drink. I exited the bar and started to head back into the lobby to go back to the room. There was nothing exciting happening at the hotel that night, and no girls were catching my eye.

Suddenly I felt a large object projecting itself directly into my back, almost knocking me over. I caught my balance before I could fall on my face and looked behind me, to see a girl collapsed in a heap, and bawling her eyes out. She was clutching her ankle.

I rubbed my back. "Hey, watch out where you're running  

She started screaming out in tears then. "AHH, . ." 

Feeling somewhat sentimental, I bent down to her to see if something was seriously wrong. She looked up at me with big, fat tears running down her cheeks. She looked like a clown with all that mascara smudged all over her face. 

"Woah...uhh.. are you okay?" I said, now slightly fearing this girl, as she might bite my arm off or something. She looked pissed off. 

"He... doesn't.. desssserve mee! I am a prizzzze. AH SS MY FOOT." Or at least thats what I think she said. Between her sobs, random swearing and slurred language, it was hard to decipher what exactly she was talking about. She continued to mumble on in her own language, and as I crouched by her, the smell of alcohol was extremely obvious. 

"Uh.. it seems like you've had a rough night.. so if you're okay.. I'm just gonna..go..." As I was saying these words, I noticed there were a bunch of other people in the lobby staring at the scene that was occuring. I looked back down at her, her eyes were half closed, and was wide open, blowing large breaths of vodka scent my direction. My nose wrinkled at the smell.

"Okay, you can get up now... please...people are looking...!" I pleaded her. And then she passed out. Concerned for my image, and slighty for this girl, who I am pretty sure broke her foot, I picked her up, slung her over my shoulder, and ran towards the elevator. 

I pressed the button a good 30 times before the elevator finally opened, luckily it was empty. I pressed the button for my floor, and looked down at the girl who I had placed on the floor. I didn't want her throwing up all over my new shirt...she was okay looking I guess, if she didn't have the makeup smeared over her face. Her dress was revealing enough, and very form fitting. She had a very nice body, and long legs. The ding of the elevator broke my gaze on her, and I picked her up again before stumbling down to Kyungsoo and I's room. Carrying a drunk girl is hard, especially when you yourself are slightly drunk.

I knocked on the door, and found a groggy eyed Kyungsoo staring back at me. Then he saw the girl I was carrying. 

"Look, I told you, if you were gonna bring a girl back..." He started scolding me.

"She's not for me to bang, she ran into me, passed out, and I think her ankle is broken."

Kyungsoo looked down at her, and looked concerned. He moved out of the doorway so I could bring her in. I set her down on my bed. Kyungsoo and I both looked at her, and then looked at each other, silently asking one another what the hell we were gonna do with her. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________