From Tomboy to Barbie Girl

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 9: From Tomboy to Barbie Girl.

 

 

I plopped onto the couch of my dressing room and closed my eyes to rest. The tiredness was killing me, I needed some sleep. We had been filming for already 10 hours, I was exhausted.

I heard someone opened the door but I ignored it, guessing it was someone from the staff.

“Piggy, can I try one of your cupcakes?”

I groaned and straightened my back only to see the jerky standing in front of me with his stupid poker face trying to steal one of my precious cupcakes Taemin had given to me.

“Of course not, these are my precious cupcakes that Taemin Oppa gave to me. Why would I give one to you?” I said crossing my arms.

“Because I’m hungry and I want one”

“Chh… in your dreams… don’t even try to touch my cupcakes” I took my cupcakes and kept them safe from jerky.

“C’mon piggy, don’t be like that” he pouted.

“Yah! Don’t think I’ll give in with that cheap aegyo”

“Cheap? It isn’t cheap!” he frowned. “C’mon! I want one” he said and started chasing me around all my dressing room.

 “Yah! Stop it!” I said.

“But I want one” he continued running.

I stopped feeling very tired and he caught me giving me a back hug. My heart skipped and my breath stopped. Youngmin on the other side was just looking for the cupcakes, not even looking affected by our bodies being so close to each other.

We heard someone knocked the door. The sound made me jump and Youngmin took one of my cupcakes taking advantage of my distraction. I glared at him.

“Come in” he said and took a bit of the cupcake.

“Hyung!” said Kwangmin after he opened the door.

“Kwangmin Oppa!” I grinned at him.

“Oppa?” I heard jerky hissed but I ignored him.

“Hi Taylor-ssi” He smiled.

“What do you want Kwangmin?” Youngmin said coldly.

Why is he so bad to his brother? Kwangmin is so nice and kind with everyone.

“Mmm… well hyung… I have to tell you something that… uh…” Kwangmin rubbed the back of his neck.

“Just get to the point” Youngmin said eating one of MY cupcakes.

“Well… Umma wants to meet your girlfriend tonight” Kwangmin said nervous.

Youngmin choked at Kwangmin words. He he he! That happens to you for eating one of my cupcakes… Wait, what did the good twin say? Who wants to meet who?

“Who wants to meet who?” Jerky took a sip of water trying to calm down.

Wow! He just said what I said in my thoughts… very weird, uh? But that’s not important now! His mother wants to meet me!

Youngmin sat on the couch with a blank expression. He breathed deeply and sighed closing his eyes tightly, it seems that his mom meeting me wasn’t a good idea…

“I guess I don’t have another option. If I don’t go there, she’ll come here, right?” he said worried.

“Well, you know how Umma is so… but don’t worry about it hyung, maybe she’ll like Taylor. She’s very kind and nice” Kwangmin said with a positive attitude.

“You want me not to worry about it? SHE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING BOY!” he stood up and yelled at Kwangmin while he was pointing at me.

I looked down. He was right, I look like a boy, and that’s not exactly the type of girl any mother would like her son to be with.

“Don’t be like that. Maybe Umma will like her” Kwangmin said.

“Whatever. I’ll try to make a miracle. Let’s go Mushroom Head” Youngmin grabbed my wrist strongly.

Ouch! He’s hurting my wrist, why in the world is he so strong? How is he so strong when he’s so skinny? Aish! That doesn’t even matter…

He dragged me with him and stopped by the door. He looked at Kwangmin with a serious face.

“Tell her I will be home at 8” He said. Kwangmin nodded in reply.

“Good luck” he mouthed me.

 I bowed my head lightly before being dragged by Youngmin again. He walked so quickly not even looking at other people who was on the way, he just pushed everyone away. He finally stopped in front of his sports car.

“Aaugh! Youngmin it hurts!” I cried trying to get free from his grip.

He let me go and get in his car. I opened the door and sat on the passenger’s seat. I massaged my red wrist. The mark of his fingers was left on my wrist.

“I’m sorry” he muttered.

I sighed and held back my tears, my wrist really hurt. I fastened my seatbelt and looked away pretending to be okay.

“Gwaenchanayo” I muttered.

He started the engine and drove very fast to somewhere that seemed to be a very luxury boutique.

He opened the door for me and gave me his hand. I took it feeling nervous. He massaged my wrist and pecked it.

“Mianhae, I never thought our Piggy Mushroom would be so weak” he chuckled.

“Shut up jerky” I glared at him and bit my low lip trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.

He looked at me from head to toe walking around me. I felt uncomfortable feeling his gaze on me. I gulped.

“Mmm… there’s still a lot of work to do, but I think I can do it” he said twisting his mouth.

He walked in the boutique being followed by me. He walked around the boutique looking for something specific I still don’t know. Suddenly, he stopped abruptly making me crash my nose against his back.

“Ouch!” I rubbed my nose.

“This” he said pointing at an outfit on a mannequin. “This is what I was looking for” he said smiling proudly.

I tilted my head and looked at the mannequin. It was a set of clothes of a long sleeved light pink button blouse with a black ribbon around the neck on the top and a black straight skirt with elegant black tights on the bottom.

It was elegant yet cute and feminine. I stared at the beautiful clothes in front of my face. Youngmin has a good fashion sense after all.

“I know you don’t like to wear feminine clothes, but seriously if you want my mother to leave you alone and you want to prevent her to be your enemy, you need to be cute and girly”

I nodded in agreement. Actually, I like to wear feminine clothes. It’s been a while since I don’t wear a dress or a skirt. But that jerky doesn’t know that, he thinks I dress as a boy because I like it, but the truth is that I was forced to become a tomboy.

I tried on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled, even when my hair is still very short, my clothes, for the first time in six months were girl clothes and not boy clothes.

“Mushroom! Why are you taking so long?” Jerky complained.

I took a deep breath and opened the dressing room walking to the jerky who was sitting on the couch waiting impatiently. He already had changed his clothes. He was wearing a long sleeved white shirt with a tie that matched perfectly with his navy blue vest and his brown belt.

He looked at me wide eyed and stood up. I walked shyly towards him. My steps were clumsy and slow because of the high heels he made me wear.

The only advantage of being a tomboy is that you don’t have to wear high heels. You can wear comfort shoes all the time.

But that wasn’t an advantage for me right now. I’m not used to wear this kind of shoes and it’s very difficult for me, not to mention how clumsy I look.

My feet were hurting and the moment I predicted to happen passed. I tripped over and Youngmin caught me on his arms. I was dying of embarrassment; my face tinted a light shade of pink.

“Aish! Be careful piggy mushroom!” Youngmin said upset.

“Sorry” I bowed in apologize after getting free from his grip. “It’s just that I’m not used to wear high heels”

“Chh… what could I wait from someone like you?”

“Can I wear this shoes?” I said picking a cute pair of flats.

“No, you’re too short compared to me. So at least you’ll have to wear mid heels like these” He picked another shoes and gave them to me.

He paid for everything and then took me to a hair salon. The stylist made my makeup and put me on a long wig. When she finished, she took a hand mirror and gave it to me.

“You look very pretty” she smiled.

“Thanks” I said and smiled at myself again.

Now, it wasn’t just the clothes, but also my hair and makeup were girly. My “fake hair” looked exactly like when I used to have long hair, it was straight and very long. My real hair now had become in bangs.

I thanked the stylist and walked out. Youngmin was resting his body on his car so casually. The wind was blowing getting some of his hairs out of their place. He was looking at the city lights, he looked like a model.

He turned at me and smirked.

“It looks like you’re wearing a costume. Congratulations little boy you look like a girl now”

Why is he always so mean to me? I don’t know why he is like that…

We got in his car. He looked curious about something, after a little while of awkward silence he spoke up.

“Do you really like being a tomboy? I mean, I know that it looks cool and comfortable but, don’t you prefer dressing as a girl? I thought all girls liked being girly and looking feminine, but you are different. Sometimes I ask myself why you don’t like dressing as a girl. At least you’re the kind of girl that thinks that what’s inside is what is important, so you want to find a guy that likes you for what you’re in the inside, but that’s so stupid, I mean, not because you think that it means that you’re going to dress as a b…”

“Why don’t you just shut up?” I said angry.

How does he dare to talk to me like that? He doesn’t even know me! He just pretends to know everything but he doesn’t…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! It’s been a while!

Boyfriend’s comeback is so DAEBAK!

And they are doing such a great job at Hello Baby as Appas.

I’m so proud of them ^^

Well, back to the chapter, did you like it?

Please comment and subscribe. Your comments make me happy and your subs make me happier :D

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!