What happened last night?

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 13: What happened last night?

 

 

The sunrise greeted me with headache. I stretched my body and slowly opened my eyes. Wait, why is Youngmin sleeping on the same bed as me? And why is he topless? Wait, HE’S FREAKING TOPLESS!

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed and quickly jumped down from the bed, hitting my on the floor.

“WAAAAHHH! What happened?” Youngmin screamed waking up.

“What happened? What were you doing sleeping on the same bed as me? And topless!” I yelled very mad rubbing my .

“I’m the one that should be asking you that” he smirked. “I’ll take a long bath. I still stink to your stupid vomit piggy mushroom” he stood up and went to the bathroom.

Vomit? Aishh! My head hurts so badly… wait, did I get drunk? What happened last night?

*Flashback*

“Manager Kim. Can you please stop teasing me and give me my room key too please?” I said.

“Your room key? I already gave it to Youngmin. We don’t have enough money, so you’ll share your room” Youngmin’s manager said.

“WHAT?” Jerky and I said in unison.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!

“What you heard. Now, move and get ready for tonight’s party” Youngmin’s manager said.

We didn’t have another option and went to “our” room. It was a big suite, but it had a drawback: it only had one bed.

“I can’t believe our managers did this to us! This room only has one bed!” I exclaimed frustrated.

“So, I’ll sleep on the bed and you on the sofa” Youngmin smirked.

“In your dreams jerky, I’ll sleep on the bed and you’ll sleep on the sofa. I’m a girl, and you must be considerate with me” I said placing my hands on my hips.

“You don’t look like a girl” he smirked. I death glared at him.

“Don’t even think I’m going to sleep on the sofa, my back will hurt. But if you want piggy, we can sleep together on the bed, I don’t care”

“In your dreams ert”

“Well, if you don’t want, then you can sleep on the sofa” he plopped on the bed victoriously.

“I hate you” I mumbled. I picked up my clothes for taking a shower and getting ready for the party.

“Oh! And put this on for the party” he threw me a dress on my face. Wait…

“Why did you have girl’s clothes in your suitcase?” I asked puzzled.

“Because I knew you were going to wear boyish clothes. So I brought you a cute dress” he smiled… weirdly, yes that’s the word: Weirdly.

“Youngmin, I can’t wear these clothes” I threw him back the dress.

“Why? C’mon piggy mushroom, it won’t hurt you to wear a dress, you know?” he complained.

“I’ll wear what I want to wear, not what you want me to wear” I said mad and locked myself in the bathroom.

It’s not that I don’t want to wear that dress, I think it’s cute. But I can’t do it because of my contract…

When I finished getting ready, I opened the bathroom’s door. Youngmin’s face appeared in front of me, making me jump.

“You scared me!” I put my hands on my chest.

“C’mon Sumi, please wear this dress” he said pouting. Wait, what’s wrong with him? Does he think his fake aegyo will make me fall? Ha!

“I won’t do it Youngmin” I rolled my eyes.

“Please…” he begged.

“Why do you want me to wear that dress so badly?” I asked him raising a brow.

“Because I don’t want the people to think I’m dating a boy. I mean, you look like a boy” he looked at me from head to toe.

“Guess what? I don’t care” I said with a poker face and pushed him out of my way.

“And what about Taemin? Do you think he’s going to fall for someone that looks like a boy uh?” I stopped and glared at him.

“I’m a girl! I might not dress as one, but I act like a girl and have girl’s feelings. And Taemin sees me as a girl” I said upset.

“Whatever. I’ll get ready. It’s nonsense trying to speak reasonably with a piggy”

“Aish! I really hate him. He’s always nagging me for everything I do! He’s not my boss or something”

“I heard you stupid piggy mushroom. And don’t worry, I hate you too” Youngmin screamed from the bathroom.

Wait, did I say that loud? Arggghhh! And what if I did? It’s the truth. I hate him.

I plopped on the couch and the TV watching random programs while my mind was just spacing out.

Youngmin finally came out of the bathroom with a white towel around his neck. His hair was all wet and he was wearing navy blue pants with a blue shirt under a striped white & blue sweater. I stared at him from head to toe, Aish! I hate this guy for being so handsome.

“Why are you staring at me mushroom head? Am I that irresistible?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“What are you watching?” he sat next to me.

“Mmm.. Star King. Shinee is one of the guests” I said with a nervous voice.

“Why are you so nervous?” he smirked getting closer to me. I backed away from him.

“Jerky, get away from me…” I stuttered trying to push him away, his big brown eyes looking at me. Gosh! His face is so close… this is so wrong.

“Why are you blushing? Do you really think I’m going to kiss a piggy mushroom like you?” he smirked. “Well maybe I can do it since you’re my girlfriend”

“Yy…youngmin, please stop, this is not funny”

“Yes it is. You should look at your face” he stepped back and laughed at me.

Did I say that I hate this stupid jerky? Well, I say it again: I HATE HIM!

“Stop laughing idiot!” I death glared at him.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that it’s funny to play with you” he ruffled my hair. Breathe in, breath out, breathe in, breath out. Sumi calm down and try not to punch this stupid jerk face.

He stood up and dried his hair with the hair dryer, and then he put on some BB cream.

“Let’s go piggy mushroom. We’re going to be late” he took my hand and dragged me with him.

We walked in the night club. I felt so awkward being there, it was the first time I was in a night club.

Taemin saw me and approached to me waving his hands cutely. Awww! He looks so cute wearing those flower pants and that big green hat… ok, I have to accept he looks a little weird wearing that, but he’s still so cute.

“Sumi-yah! Hi! You look so cool in those clothes!” he said smiling. I looked at jerky with a victorious smile.

“Chh…” he looked away.

I looked at my boyish outfit: red & white plaid t-shirt, black leather jacket and old bottom folded jeans with black boots. Maybe he was just being nice with me…

“Well, if you need something I’ll be at the bar” Youngmin said coldly and walked away.

“So, I heard you two are sharing room uh?” he elbowed me in a teasing way.

“Uhh… yeah…”

“Oh! Guess what? F(x) will also be coming to Busan tomorrow because they’ll attend to a fan meeting too” he said smiling widely.

“Oh! Really?” I smiled back.

“Yes, I’m so excited. Don’t tell anyone but… I really like Sulli” he whispered in my ear shyly.

WHAT? He…. He likes Sulli? I don’t even know why I feel so bad, it’s not like I would have a chance with him anyway….

“Wow! I mean, you two make a good couple, you’d look nice together” I said trying to sound excited, but it didn’t work that well.

“You think so?” he widened his eyes cutely.

“Ummm… yes. I have to go with Youngmin, we’ll talk later” I bowed and ran to the bar where Youngmin was drinking.

Youngmin turned and looked at me with a poker face.

“What are you doing here? Weren’t you supposed to be with Taemin?” he raised a brow. I sighed.

“Hey! Can you give me one of whatever he’s drinking?” I told the barman. He smirked.

“Yah! I didn’t know that you liked drinking”

I don’t like it. I haven’t even tried it, but I feel depressed because Taemin likes someone else. Of course, I won’t tell you because you’ll laugh at me stupid jerky.

“So, did anything happen with that girly boy?” he asked and drank his drink in one shot.

“Nothing, can’t I come here to drink something?” I asked upset.

“Woahh! Calm down piggy mushroom”.

I glared at him and took a sip of my drink. I felt my throat burning. I seriously don’t know why people like drinking.

“This ‘party’ is so boring. I can’t even make out with any girl because it’s supposed that I’m your boyfriend” he said having another drink. I rolled my eyes.

“You’re such a jerk, did you know that?” I said. I suddenly felt a little dizzy.

“Yes, but I’m a handsome one” he boasted.

I had another of those drinks and felt dizzier. The world was spinning around me.

“You seriously don’t have alcohol tolerance” he laughed at me.

“Do you really have to laugh at me for everything I do? My life is miserable enough, so you don’t have to remind me that. Hip!”

“So, something happened with Taemin…” he raised a brow and took a sip of his drink. He has drunk like ten of those and didn’t even look a little drunk.

“He likes Sulli” I sniffed.

“I told you to wear the dress” he smiled.

“Shut up! Hip! Oh! Food!” I took a handful of chips and put them in my mouth.

“Stop eating like that piggy or you’re going to choke” he took away the chips from me.

“Yah! Give me back my chips! I’m a piggy. I should eat like that, remember? Oink! Oink!”

“He he! I like you more when you’re drunk. You’re funny piggy!” he smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Yah! Don’t do that! And give me back my chips. Hip!” I pointed at my delicious chips. Wiii! The world is spinning around me. He he it’s funny.

“I don’t want to” he laughed and raised his hand so I couldn’t take the chips. I lost my balance and he caught me by the waist.

“Give me back my chips…. Hip! Or I’ll kiss you” I said.

“Ha ha! Yeah, like you’re gonna do that”

I tip toed and crashed my lips against his lips. His eyes widened surprised. He he you must have seen his face, it was priceless he he…

*Flashback interrupted by some common sense*

Wait, Did I kiss Youngmin? OMG! I FREAKING KISSED YOUNGMIN. Why in the world did I do that? This is sooooo wrong. This isn’t happening Sumi, this isn’t happening. I couldn’t have kissed him, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there will be a second part of this chapter.

Do you want to know what else Sumi did while she was drunk?

Then look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for reading!

Ppyong!