I definitely won't date him.

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 1: I definitely won’t “date” him.

 

Aaghh… another kiss scene with the jerk. I wonder if I will make a kiss scene with Taemin. Kyaah! That would be amazing! Ok, stop fangirling. You’re working, remember? Ok, Youngmin is approaching me, so I have to close my eyes.

Again, I hate myself for not hating this. I mean, he’s such a good kisser. Ok, clear that from your mind. Not that I had kissed someone else before. Other reason for not liking him, he stole my first kiss.

"Youngmin don’t open your mouth too much" the director said.

Wait a minute, what did he say? Aaghhhh I hate you Jo Youngmin! What the hell do you think you’re doing? You are freaking crazy! Don’t you dare to….

Aaaahhhh!... ok, officially I’ll kill you for doing this…

"Cut! Cut! Cut!" The director said angry. "Jo Youngmin, I know the script says 'warm kiss'. But you were almost eating her!" the director said freaking out. And believe me, inside I was freaking out too.

"I’m sorry" Youngmin said and bowed. But I know that he doesn’t feel sorry about it. He did it to bother me. I glared at him. My eyes were burning of anger. "What?" he said sarcastically. "Don’t tell me you didn’t like it because you were kissing me back" he said smirking.

"Chh… You know I wasn’t! You are the freaking ert that took advantage of the situation!" I screamed angry.

"Stop! I’m tired of you both! Shut up and finish the scene!" the director said angry.

I sighed. We started acting the scene again. But as always, Youngmin did it again. So I thought in a good way to stop him, yes, I bit his stupid tongue.

"Ouch! What do you think you’re doing!" He yelled at me angry of course.

"Now what?…" the director said obviously annoyed.

"This thing bit my tongue!" he said pointing at me.

"That was because your tongue doesn’t have to be in my mouth" I said looking at my nails.

"Let’s take a break of five minutes okay. And when we come back I want you to film this scene well. No passionate kiss, no biting tongues. NO ANYTHING!" the director said and left. I guess to take his stress pills.

I went to my dressing room boiling of anger. He always has to be in that way. I just hate it. I sat down in my chair trying to calm down because I know my manager is coming in 3, 2, 1…

"What do you think you were doing? Why did you bite him? What’s wrong with you?"  Manager Kim said very very mad. I just sighed and looked down. "You’re always acting like a diva. Can’t you just try to stand Youngmin a little? He won’t definitely be fired because he’s very famous. I mean, he’s one of Boyfriend’s twins. But you, you can get fired because Kpop Queens isn’t well known and this is your chance to give fame to your group. Don’t waste this opportunity they gave you".  

I have headache and manager Kim is right. I have to do this for the girls. We all want to be as famous as Girls Generation or 2NE1.

"Mianhe…" I said bowing.

"What am I going to do with you?" he said frustrated.

"Jinja Mianhe…" I said bowing again.

"Just go and finish the scene"

I walked to the filming set again. Youngmin was already there. It’s okay, just try to forget he’s Youngmin and imagine Taemin’s angelical face.

"The boy is back. "he said.

Imagine Taemin’s face, imagine Taemin’s face.

"Are you ready for the kiss? Aww… now I remember. That was your first French kiss, right? That’s why you bit my tongue. Poor girl, it’s just that you look like a boy, so… of course you would never be able to get a boyfriend. You’re lucky to act in a drama with someone as handsome as me, so you could have your first kiss, at least with acting" he said smirking.

I want to punch his face. Calm down Sumi. Breathe, imagine Taemin’s face. Imagine Taemin’s face. Ok, it’s not working. I want to punch his stupid face.

We finally finished the scene and now is time to go home Yay! I saw Taemin arriving to the filming set. I couldn’t avoid smiling. He’s the cutest guy ever. I quickly went to my dressing room to pick a Banana Milk I bought for him.

"Oppa!" I said running toward him happily and waved at him.

"Annyeong Sumi-yah!" he said waving at me and smiled.

"Are you going to film now?" I asked him tilting my head.

"Yes."

"Jinja? But its 1 am, it’s too late for filming". I said surprised.

"Yes, but I just finished my schedule and this is my only free time" he said rubbing his head.

"Please eat well and take care oppa. I don’t want you to get sick" I said pouting.

"I won’t. Thanks for worrying Sumi-yah" he said smiling shyly.

"Oh! I almost forget it. I brought you this" I said giving him a bottle of banana milk.

"Banana Milk! My favorite!" he said with brightened eyes. "Thank you Sumi-yah." he said and sipped his banana milk. Aigoo! He’s so cute!

"Well, I have to start filming. Take care Sumi-yah, Annyeong!" he said waving.

"Annyeong oppa!" I said smiling.

I went back to my dressing room to pick my things, but when I opened the door, Manager Kim, the jerk of Youngmin and his manager were there… apparently waiting for me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked them nervous. There was a tense feeling in the room.

"Have you seen this?" Manager Kim handed me a newspaper.

I read the headline: “Problems in “Be my girl” filming”. I continued reading the article.

“Rumors continue saying that the main characters of this new drama “Be my girl” Boyfriend’s Jo Youngmin and Kpop Queens’ Taylor don’t get along well. One of the staff of the movie commented: “They are always arguing and screaming to each other. It’s very difficult to film with them”

We asked to the people what do they think about it and these were some of the answers: “I don’t think I’ll continue watching this drama. I liked this couple at first, but now, I don’t know…” a young student girl said, “They are very young and good looking, but why do they fight all the time? I don’t think is good” a housewife said.

This drama has lost a lot of rating recently, and the reason points to the bad relationship between the main characters. It seems people don’t want to watch a romantic drama of them when in the real life they argue all the time.

Maybe if this drama continues losing rating, the broadcasting will cancel its airing. Or maybe the director will quick, since there are also rumors that the director isn’t very happy with this situation. It’s a very disappointing situation because it has a very good and interesting story line.”

I finished reading the article and felt so bad. I don’t want to lose this opportunity. Youngmin also looked a little bad, if that’s possible. Or maybe I’m imagining things.

"Do you see what you caused?" Youngmin’s manager said.

"Ok, we’ll get along well from now on. That’s all?" he said standing.

"No, that’s not all. You’re going to act like if you’re dating" Manager Kim said.

"WHAT!" the jerk and I said in unison.

"I’m not going to date with that thing. It will ruin my image!" Youngmin screamed angry and I swear this is the first time I agree with him.

"Guess what? You already ruined your image being a jerk, your fans started thinking you are rude. You need to come back to your cute image right now." His manager said serious.

"But…" Youngmin complained.

"No buts…" his manager said.

"What about me? I don’t want to date with him. Even if it’s just an act". I said frustrated.

"Dating publicly with someone like Jo Youngmin will help you to be more famous. We are not going to force you to get along well, we’re just telling you to act in public as if you are a couple, can’t you just do that? If you don’t, they are going to cancel the drama filming". My manager said also frustrated.

"I definitely won’t date him." I said very upset.

"Sumi-yah, please." Manager said pleading with his puppy eyes.

Yes, incredibly an ajussi like him can do irresistible puppy eyes.

"Okay… I’ll do it" I said giving up.

"Okay? It’s not okay! I thought you had at least a tiny tiny brain. But there’s just no brain in your head!" Youngmin said upset.

"Shut up Youngmin! It’s not like you have one" I said angry.

"Here we go again…" Our managers said rolling their eyes tired.

"Ok, then you’ll do it. We’ll announce it tomorrow at a press conference" Youngmin’s manager said.

"Oh! I almost forget it! You have to “go on a date” tomorrow morning." he said.

"What!" Youngmin said.

"Yes, we already free you from schedules. Some people of our entertainments will call like “normal persons” to tell the press about it" Manager Kim said.

"Kill me now!" I said lying on the couch.

"It would be a pleasure" Youngmin said looking at me.

"You know what? I’m the one that should kill you. I’d be making a favor to the world." I said slowly so his little brain could understand me.

"Yah! If I died, lots of girls would cry and feel bad about it, but if you died… I don’t think someone would…" he said twisting his mouth.

"Can you stop?" Manager Kim said annoyed.

"I’m leaving. See you tomorrow. "I said standing up, put my earphones and grabbed my backpack. "Can we go now? I’m tired." I said to Manager Kim.

"Ok, then, see you tomorrow. "Manager Kim said goodbye to Youngmin and his manager.

 

I got in the van and manager Kim started driving. I was just listening to music very loud trying to forget his words. “If I died, lots of girls would cry and feel bad about it, but if you died… I don’t think someone would…” he’s so lucky to have a family. My parents died when I was little and I had to live with my aunt, but she was always yelling at me and telling me to do the housework.

He’s very lucky to have Kwangmin and Hyunmin as brothers, they really care about him and his dad is such a nice person, I don’t know how he could be so mean.

We arrived to our dorm. Manager Kim talked before we got off the van.

"I know this is hard for you and that you don’t like Youngmin at all. But you must take this as a work. When everything ends your dreams will come true and then you will feel great, ok?" Manager Kim said.

"I know… I’m sorry for causing so many troubles" I said looking down.

"It is okay, I’m used to it, you are a very special girl and I know you would never stay quiet if someone insults you" Manager Kim said laughing a little.

Manager Kim has been like a dad to me. He’s always supporting me even when I’m not a “good girl”. But I’ll try to be a better girl from now on.

I put my pajamas on and bumped to my bed. I screamed on my pillow of frustration. I hate my life! I sighed and closed my eyes trying not to think in the stupid jerk. If I thought my life was a hell, now it’s going to be worse, but I have to do this for the girls…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! First chapter! What do you think about it?

Thank you so much to my first subscribers. I love you so much.

Please comment and subscribe if you haven’t done it yet.

Thanks for reading!

Ppyong!