My First Date with the Jerk.

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 2: My first date with the jerk.

 

I woke up smiling the sunlight was already shining. I stretched and got up from my bed happy because I dreamed with Taemin, suddenly I tripped over my clothes that were on the floor.

"Unnie! Be careful!"  Hye In said and helped me to stand up.

"Yeah, yeah…" I said still half asleep.

"Good morning girls! C’mon hurry up that we have to go to the entertainment today" Yoosun said cheered up as always, she’s such a good leader, right?

"What time do we have to be there?" I said and yawned.

"We? Mmm… manager Kim said that  you weren't coming with us since you had something important to do" Yoosun said.

This is one of the moments when reality hits you. Yes, it wasn’t a nightmare. I have to go on a “date” with Jo Youngmin today. I hate this!

"Mmm… yeah, that’s right. I had forgotten about it". I said trying to smile to the idea that I will go on a date with the person I hate the most in this world.

We all got ready, but the girls left the dorm before me. I was trying to ignore my unfortunate situation. I laid down on the couch and the TV passing all the channels. Everything is so boring.

Manager Kim came back after taking the girls to the entertainment. I rolled my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"Let’s go Sumi" Manager Kim said.

I stood up from the couch lazily stumping my feet. I seriously don’t want to do this. We got in the van and Manager Kim gave me some instructions:

"I’ll give you this wireless earpiece, so we can communicate. I’ll tell you what to do from far away. Youngmin’s manager also gave him one, so you both have to follow our instructions. Did you understand?"

"Yes" I said and sighed. I put the earpiece in my ear.

We arrived to a known coffee shop and got off of the van alone. Youngmin was already there. He was wearing very elegant clothes, well compared to mines. He was wearing a neat pair of white jeans, a light blue sweater that fits perfectly to his body with a white t shirt down and a pink tie, a light brown belt that matched perfectly with his shoes.

I looked at my clothes, just a pair of faded jeans, a grey t-shirt and my black converse. I’d like to dress better sometimes, but I have to keep my tomboy image.

I walked toward him. He was sitting drinking a cup of coffee. Tons of girls were looking at him which made me feel more nervous. He looked at me from head to toe and gave me a disapproval face.

"At least you could dress more decently. People are going to think I’m gay for dating a guy" he said twisting his mouth.

"Why? Are you afraid that your real identity finds out?" I said smirking.

"Chh… you’re so funny. I go out with a different girl every night, but you… your first kiss was in a drama"

"Shut up" I said upset.

*Smile at him and stop fighting!* Manager Kim said. Youngmin suddenly smiled at me. His manager must have told him the same. I tried to smile at his stupid face, but I have to accept it looks great when he’s smiling.

"I’m just smiling at you because my manager told me to do it because every time I see your face what I really want to do is puke." He said still smiling like if he was saying something good to me.

I regret about what I thought, he ABSOLUTELY doesn’t look great when he’s smiling.

"Like if your face doesn’t make me puke" I said smirking.

*Act like if you’re having a great time. Is it too hard?* Manager Kim said.

"Yes, it is!" I said annoyed.

Wait, he can’t hear me, right? Hehe I’m so stupid.

"You know he can’t hear you, right?" Youngmin said raising a brow.

"Yes, I know it genius" I said and looked away.

"Then, why were you answering him?" he said crossing his arms. I hate when he’s right, I really hate it.

"Because I wanted to do it, fine?" I said upset.

"Weird" he said and drank his coffee.

I hope he chokes with it… damn, it didn’t happen. He looked at me and smirked. Okay, he’s scaring me… 

"So, what do you want to do on our date?" he said taking my hand.

What the hell do you think you’re doing? I tried to remove my hand but he held on me tightly. Ouch! It hurts. *Just hold his hand* manager Kim said.

"Did your manager tell you to hold my hand?" I asked nervous.

"No, I did it because I wanted" he said sarcastically. "But, why are you so nervous?" he got closer to me.

"Nervous? Me? Ok, call Taemin and then I’ll be nervous" I said looking down.

"Taemin? Oh yeah! I forgot you liked girls" he said smirking.

"Taemin is a boy, a hot boy, not a girl" I said upset.

"A boy? He used to wear hair extensions" he said mocking.

"It’s not like boys can’t wear extensions. Actually, he looks so manly when he wears his extensions, not all the men can wear extensions looking manly, you for example" I said defending my number one bias and my little obsession.

"Yeah… sure" he said rolling his eyes. "But you’re the perfect couple. You are the boy and Taemin is the girl"

"Taemin is not a girl! Stop calling him like that!" I yelled very mad.

I can stand he insults me, but he can’t insult Taemin. *Sumi calm down please, remember, you’re supposed to be dating* I breathed deeply and smiled at him.

"At least he’s not a jerk like you. He’s the cutest guy I’ve ever known" I said.

"Like if you know a million guys but whatever" he said. I ignored his comment.

"Are you going to drink that too?" I said pointing the coffee that was on the table.

"No, I ordered this for you" he said passing me the cup of coffee.

Wait, did I hear right? He ordered it for me? He was considered with me for the first time.

"Thanks" I said sounding disinterested.

I tried the coffee and it tasted very bitter. I almost spit it out on his face, but I tried not to do it so bad and I gulped it.

"Could you explain me what is this?" I asked trying not to kill him.

"It’s an espresso. Don’t you like it?" he said with an evil smirk.

Considered? My …

"Not really" I said coldly.

I called the waitress and ordered a mocha oreo frappe with whipped cream on the top. Yes, I love chocolate. The waitress came with my order. I clapped my hands happily and took a sip.

 "Are you really going to drink that?" Youngmin said raising a brow.

"Yes, why?" I said drinking my frappe happily.

"That thing has like a million calories"

"Are you going to drink it? No, I’m the one who’s drinking it, so shut up." I said ignoring him.

"No wonder why you don’t have a boyfriend"

*The press is already here. Act like if you are in love with each other. Smile and laugh at him. Then, you’ll go to take a walk to the park that is in front of the coffee shop*

I smiled at Youngmin and he did it too. He took my hand tightly, hurting me. So I scratched his hand with my nails.

"Ha ha ha. You’re so funny!" he said squeezing my hand.

"Ouch…" I whispered.

"C’mon let’s go to the park" he said faking a smile and dragged me with him.

"Wait… my frappe…" I said saying goodbye to my sweet delicious frappe.

Goodbye, Frappe Goodbye. I said singing Miss A’s song in my head. Damn, the jerk is hurting my wrist so bad, ouch! It hurts. I hate him so much.

He stopped in the park and we sat down on a bench. We both looked away. It was very awkward because he didn’t let go of my hand, but this time he just entwined our fingers. Aighh… this is so awkward.

"So, what now?" he said a little annoyed.

"I don’t know, I guess they are expecting us to act like a couple" I said looking down.

"So, what do you want to do first?" he asked me.

"Mmm… I don’t know. I have never dated before…" I said ashamed.

"Aishh… yeah. I forgot you were just a forever alone." he said mockingly. I glared at him.

"It’s okay. Then I’ll guide you" he said standing up and grabbed me again.

We went to the swings. I looked at him puzzled while he was obviously faking a smile.

"What?" I said confused.

"You have to be kidding me. Sit on the stupid swing! It’s supposed to be romantic that the boyfriend pushes the girl on the swing!" He said obviously annoyed.

"Oh! Ok" I said and sat on the swing.

Youngmin stood behind me and started pushing me. At the first time it was funny since he was pushing me lightly, but then I saw his evil smirk. Oh no! He’s going to do something bad to me.

He pushed me with all his strong. I thought that my body was going to fly away the swing. I was clinging on the swing like if my life depended of it, and it was true, if I fell down I was going to break a bone or something. I’m so afraid, I’m shaking and I’m on the verge of tears.

"Youngmin please stop!" I said scared closing my eyes and trembling. He stopped the swing.

"Why? Don’t you like it?" he whispered in my ear with that evil smirk I totally hate.

I got up from the swing crying of anger and started hitting him with all my strength even when my legs were trembling.

"Of course I don’t like it. I hate you so much. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" I said hitting him.

*Please calm down Sumi or we’re going to get caught* Manager Kim said.

"Calm down?" I said angry "I won’t calm down because I’m freaking tired of you and…"

He pressed his lips against me. My eyes widened on surprise, I was going to push him, but then the paparazzi came and their cameras were flashing on us. Officially, I was going out with this jerk in public…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

Have you watched the Olympics?

I’m watching it all the day. Mexico won a silver medal!

By the way, Happy Birthday to Boyfriend Maknae Minwoo! :D

I just realized my birthday is coming. I’ll be 17 this Sunday. I feel so old he he.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Please comment and subscribe!

Ppyong!