That little tiny nice side of him

Dating the King of Jerks

Chapter 15: That little tiny nice side of him.

 

Listen to: Sistar Loving You.  and if you're still reading and the song already finished listen to Boyfriend On&On :D

“Cut. Good job guys” the director said after we broke the kiss.

Youngmin gave me a confused look. I just looked away and went to the staff to redo my makeup.

We filmed until evening. We all were exhausted and we finally we got a break but we had to come back at 11pm to finish filming.

Youngmin and I went to our room. I plopped onto bed tired. Youngmin went out of the bathroom wearing a black wig with a plaid light blue shirt and khaki shorts.

“Why are you dressed like that?” I asked tilting my head.

“I’m going out. I want to take a walk around the town. Do you want to come?” he asked putting his hands in his pockets casually.

“Yes, I’d like that” I said getting up from bed.

“But first, you need to change your look so nobody will recognize you”

“It’s okay. It’s not like I’m that famous…” I shrugged.

“Yes, you are. Thanks to me of course, but you are. It’s easy for you, just dress as a girl” he smirked.

“Mmm… ok. But I didn’t bring any girl’s clothes with me”

“But I did. Here put this on” he threw me a yellow floral dress.

“Are you sure you’re not gay? Why did you bring girl’s clothes with you?” I raised a brow.

“I’m not gay. Do you want me to prove you that?” he came closer to me with a smirk on his face.

“Whatever. I’ll put this on” I said and went to the bathroom.

I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. It was a very beautiful spring dress. I was happy.

I walked out of the bathroom shyly. Youngmin approached me and looked at me from head to toe.

“Look at you piggy! It would be better with a long wig, but I don’t think they’ll recognize you. Let’s go” he walked out of the room with me following behind.

We walked to a commercial street. There were a lot of moving shops at our sides. I looked at the place amazed.

“Is it your first time coming here? I came here with the other members to do some shopping about a month ago” Youngmin said while he continued walking through the crowd of people.

The people kept pushing me, I was so scared. I looked around and couldn’t find Youngmin. I freaked out my hands were sweating. Where is that stupid jerky? Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed me by the waist.

“Aaaaahhhh!” I screamed scared.

“Shh! Calm down piggy, it’s me” jerky covered my mouth. “Let’s go on this way. It’s less crowded” Youngmin dragged me with him holding my hand.

We walked in the street looking at the stores. We bought some ice cream and I took some pictures of a lot of interesting things.

“How do I look?” Youngmin said trying on a pair of sunglasses.

“You look like a jerk” I smirked.

“Maybe, but a hot one” he smiled.

“You should try it on” he tried to put them on me. “You look like a piggy with glasses” he teased me.

“But a cute one” I pouted.

“Cute? Since when our piggy is cute?” he raised a brow.

“I’m cute” I made my cutest bbuing bbuing.

“My aegyo is better” Youngmin boasted and started singing gwiyomi. And yes, his freaking aegyo is better than mine.

I was ignoring him while he was still singing because I got distracted by a beautiful gold swan necklace with pink diamonds. I smiled, but when I looked at the price, I gave up in buying it. It was really expensive.

I looked around while Youngmin was buying some sunglasses, I didn’t even know what the heck he was doing. I saw a street performer singing and playing the guitar for some tips. He looked alike Changbum.

I approached that guy and took him a picture. I took my cellphone and sent Changbum the picture.

“Hey! Changbum! Look at this street performer. He looks like you, very handsome ;)” I texted him. Changbum answered my message immediately.

“Wow! He does look alike me, but I’m more handsome. I’m glad you didn’t forget about me ^^ Did you receive my message yesterday? Sorry for sending it later, I had a lot of schedule >’<” I smiled. His happy birthday message made my day.

“Yes, I received it. Thank you so much Changbum, at least you didn’t forget about my birthday. Manager Kim forgot about it :’(“

“Really? Maybe he didn’t forget it… maybe he was just pretending he did” Changbum tried to cheer me up.

“Who are you texting?” jerky’s voice interrupted my texting with Changbum.

“None of your business” I replied coldly. He looked over my shoulder and smirked.

“So is that friend of yours Changbum. Why were you so hesitant about telling me? Do you like him? I thought you liked Taemin”

“No, he’s just my friend. And I didn’t tell you because I knew you would say something like that” I glared at him.

“Ok, he’s just your friend. Why were you texting him?” he raised a brow.

“Because I wanted to show him this picture. The street performer really looks alike him”

“This one?” he pointed the guy. I nodded. “Well, yeah. He looks alike your mousey friend”

“Mousey?” I said upset.

“Yes, he looks like a mouse. He must be Minwoo’s relative” he laughed.

“Listen Jo Youngmin, I won’t let you call my friend like that” I glared at him.

“I can call him like I want to” he answered with a smirk.

“No, you can’t” I clenched my fist angry.

“Okay, okay. Why are you defending him so badly?”

“Because he’s my best friend” I said still mad.

“It’s not like he’s THAT handsome” he rolled his eyes.

“Yes, he is” I smirked. “Jealous?”

“Me? Pwahaha! I’m a hundred times more handsome than him” he boasted.

“No, you’re not” I laughed at him.

“Yes, I am” he smiled.

After walking a little more, we stopped in front of a boutique. Oh no! Don’t tell me this jerky will buy clothes all the night…

“I like the clothes here…” Youngmin smiled and walked in the store.

He started looking for something for him. He picked tons of clothes and bought them without even trying them on. Well, he’s too skinny that I bet all those clothes fit perfectly on him.

“C’mon pick something for you”

“Me?” I asked puzzled.

“Yes, you piggy. Who else?” he raised a brow.

“No thanks” I looked down.

“C’mon, don’t be like that. Pick something you like or I’ll pick something girly and make you wear it”

“I don’t want to” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, then help me with the bags” he said with a poker face

“Excuse me? You were the one who bought that. I won’t carry anything” I stood up crossing my arms.

“Well, I carried your heavy body yesterday from the salon to the hotel room. So, you owe it to me piggy”

“Okay, okay” I sighed.

He gave me all the bags and he ended just carrying two light bags. My arms were hurting when we arrived to the room. I threw the bags on the floor.

“Be careful piggy. Those clothes are expensive”

“Whatever. Hurry up, we have to be at the filming set in five minutes” we both walked out of the room together.

“Oh! I forgot something at the room. Go to the filming set. I’ll catch you up there” Youngmin said and ran back to the room.

I went to the filming set. Taemin was talking to Sulli happily. They both were smiling. I felt a hole in my heart after seeing them. They both approached to me.

“Hi! Sulli I want you to meet Sumi. She’s the female lead and my friend” Taemin introduced us.

“Annyeong Sumi! Nice to meet you. Taemin has talked to me about how nice you are to him. I’m happy to meet you finally in person. I hope we can be good friends” Sulli bowed her head smiling.

“Nice to meet you too” I said looking down. It was hard to me to look at them together.

“Sulli! How are you? Have you met my beautiful girlfriend? She’s awesome, isn’t she?” jerky put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him wide eyed.

“Yes, she’s nice” Sulli smiled.

“She’s a cool girl. She’s the kind of girl who nothing brings her down. Right Sumi?” he looked into my eyes and winked at me. “Now, we have to go” he dragged me with him.

“Why did you do that?” I asked looking down.

“Thanks! That’s what you should have told me” he smirked.

“Thank you” I muttered.

“You’re welcome. And don’t misunderstand it piggy. It’s not that I was trying to help you. I just felt pity for you. I know how it feels that the person you like wants you to be friends with his boyfriend or girlfriend in your case. It’s the worst” he said with a poker face and walked away.

I couldn’t avoid smiling. Definitely Youngmin had saved me. I was feeling very uncomfortable looking at them together and I’m sure that if I had stayed there with them I would have probably cried, which would have been very awkward.

“Taylor, come here. You need to be ready in 15 minutes” Unnie stylist said.

“I’m coming”

We filmed the rest of the night. I was very tired. It was already 4 am and there was still one scene left.  I was very tired.

Youngmin fell asleep on a chair. He was also very tired. He looked so calmed, just like an angel. Wait, an angel? He’s a demon.

“Yah! Youngmin-ah! There’s still a scene we have to film wake up” I shook his shoulder.

“Arasso! Don’t be so stubborn piggy. And tonight I’ll sleep on the bed and you on the sofa” he stood up and walked to the set like a zombie. I chuckled at him.

After we finished filming, my manager approached me.

“You did well Sumi. You must be very tired. Happy birthday” he gave me an envelope with money.  “I feel so bad Sumi, I’m sorry. I was so busy with so many things that I forgot it…”

“It’s okay Manager Kim” I looked down.

“At least Youngmin remembered it. He came to me today angry because I had forgotten about it”

“Youngmin?” I asked still not believing it.

“Yes” Manager Kim nodded.

My phone rang and I answered it. It was Youngmin. Who would say that jerky would talk to my manager about forgetting my birthday? Chh… that rascal. He’s not that bad after all.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Piggy, I need to talk about some business with my manager. Go to the room and sleep, don’t wait for me because I’ll be late, ok?”

“Ok. But I’ll sleep on the bed and you on the sofa” I said.

“Yeah, do as you want” he hung up.

I went to the hotel room and opened the door. I was very tired so I just plopped onto bed without changing my clothes. I saw a box on the desk. I was curious about it, so I got up from bed and walked to the desk.

It was a birthday present. But who would have sent this to me? Maybe Changbum? I took the box and opened it.

Inside there were a Mario Bros’ Mushroom Hat. And a piggy phone charm. I didn’t have to figure out who had given this to me. This present was obviously from jerky.

     

 

“Piggy mushroom head, of course. Chh… stupid jerky. What kind of present is this uh?”

But there was something else inside the box. I took it out and my eyes widened in surprise when I saw what it was. It was the swan necklace I liked.

A note was attached to it:

“Happy birthday piggy! Make sure to wear your hat and your phone charm to honor your nickname. Oh! And wear that stupid swan pendant you liked, it was very expensive.

PS: Don’t take it personal. I just felt bad for you because no one had remembered your birthday.

Youngmin.”

I smiled widely. After all, Youngmin is not that bad as he seems. Maybe there’s a little tiny and hided nice side of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriend’s On&On is out :D

I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thanks for reading.

Ppyong!