Is he really a good guy?

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 4: Is he really a good guy?

 

I arrived at the school with the girls. Youngmin was waiting for me on the front door. Yoosun elbowed me with a mischievous smile.

"Youngmin is waiting for you, uh?" she said.

" Mmm… yes unnie" I said trying to smile.

"C’mon go with him. I’m sure you have a lot to talk" Ashley said smiling and winked. 

"But I can’t leave you alone girls" I said.

"It’s okay Unnie. You can introduce him to us later" Hye In said clapping her hands cutely.

"Okay, then I’ll see you later at lunch time" I said waving my hands. They waved their hands back to me smiling.

I breathed deeply and sighed. Then, I glared at the jerk that was “innocently” giving an autograph to his fan. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi Sumi!" he said smiling.

 "Taylor Unnie!" the middle school girl said. "Could you give me an autograph too? I’m your fan. Well actually I’m a Tayoung fan" the girl said a little excited.

Wait, what did she say? Tayoung fan? What in the world is that?

"Tayoung?" I asked clueless.

"Yes, Taylor and Youngmin together as a couple: Tayoung."  Youngmin and I looked at the girl with an “are you serious?” look and then burst out of laughing.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Tayoung!" We both said laughing.

Yeah, I know we probably look ridiculous or weird right now, but it’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Tayoung? C’mon that’s stupid.

"Did I say something funny? Why are you laughing?" the girl said confused. Suddenly, I realized that we were looking more stupid than the “Tayoung” thing.

"Mmm… because we think is cute that you named us like that, right Youngmin?" I said elbowing him.

"Yeah, right" he said smiling, it’s weird to see him smiling.

"Oh! You look so cute together! Well, I have to go to class. Thank you Oppa, thank you Unnie. Annyeong!" the girl said and left jumping happily.

"Annyeong!" We both said smiling.

We walked “together” in the hallway to our class. Oh! I haven’t told you one of my other unlucky life situations: Jo Youngmin is in all my classes, we have the same classes.

I took my seat next to Changbum. He’s not only my seat mate, he’s my best friend. He’s a Top Media trainee, they still haven’t debuted yet. He’ll debut in a group named 100%; I’m sure that when they debut, they will be very famous.

"Annyeong!" Changbum said waving his hand and smiling.

"Annyeong!" I said waving back.

"How are you? I missed you a lot, but I guess you didn’t miss me since you were with your new boyfriend" He said smirking, and I swear his smirk is really hot.

Yeah I know, he’s just my friend, don’t have bad thoughts about it, but he’s like irresistible, so yeah any girl would have a crush on him and I’m not the exception.

"Don’t even remind me about it…" I said rolling my eyes.

"Is it true? I thought you liked Taemin and you hated Youngmin. But it seems you don’t hate him that badly" he said teasing me.

"Just shut up. I’ll tell you later about it" I said covering his mouth. He frowned.

"Ok." he said pouting.

"So, how was school in my absence?"

"Duh? is school, boring as always" he said rolling his eyes. "Except for dance class. You know I love dance class, but the teacher scares me" he said widening his eyes. I chuckled a little.

"The teacher is in love with you, I know it" I said smirking.

"Don’t even say that! That’s freaking scaring!"

"Why? Lee seonsaengnim is tall, slim and very pretty" I said tilting my head.

"Are you kidding me? She’s an ajumma! She’s on her thirties"

"I thought you liked older girls"  I said laughing.

"I thought you didn’t like Youngmin" He said.

I STILL DON’T LIKE HIM, but I can’t tell you the truth.

"Talking about dancing class. Could you help me with my dancing after classes? I still don’t get one part of the choreography of our new song. Jebaaal!" I said pouting to the dance machine sitting beside me.

"Ok, I’ll help you if you stop pouting like that. It’s just too cute" he said pinching my cheek.

"Thank you Oppa!" I said smiling excited.

"Good morning class!" Choi seonsaengnim said.

"Good morning seonsaengnim!" we all said in unison.

The class started and I tried to pay a lot of attention. I couldn’t understand mostly of what the teacher said because I missed like a month of classes. I hope Changbum helps me, but he’s not that good at school.

I sighed defeated. I can’t understand a word of what the teacher is saying.

Other classes passed and my mind is still blank. I have a lot of work to do. The bell rang finally which means is recess time. Yay! No more classes, at least for 30 minutes… Wait, I just remembered I have to have lunch with Youngmin… !

I looked at Changbum who was sitting casually taking notes. I looked at his neat and organized notebook and his perfect handwriting. When he finished, he looked at me and smiled.

"You didn’t understand a word of what the teacher said, right?" he said still smiling. I shook my head embarrassed.

"It’s ok. I can explain you later… maybe tomorrow after classes"

"Mmm… I don’t think so. Tomorrow I have to go filming" I said pouting.

"Really? It’s been a long time since we don’t go out together to hang out" he said and sighed. "Anyway, let’s go to the cafeteria" he said grabbing my hand.

"Wait! I want to have lunch with Youngmin" I said looking down.

I really wanted to spend time with him. I haven’t seen him for a while. I feel very sad about it.

"Uh… yeah, I have forgotten you had a boyfriend now" he said looking down.

"Are you okay? You can have lunch with us if you want. I can ask Youngmin…"

"No, it’s okay. I don’ want to get between you. I’ll just have lunch with the guys" he said smiling and walked out of the classroom.

Youngmin and I were the only ones left in the classroom.

"So, he’s you crush" Youngmin said smirking.

"He’s just my friend you know…" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, what made you think that I was going to accept to have lunch with him too? I can’t even stand you and you want me to stand your stupid friend"

"He’s not stupid! Stop insulting my friend!" I said angry.

"Whatever, let’s just go to the cafeteria" he said standing from his chair lazily and walked out of the classroom. I followed him.

Youngmin went to buy his lunch while I just sat on a table waiting for him. I opened the lunch box I made. It smells delicious.

Youngmin came back and sat down across me. He looked at my lunch box and stole one of my egg rolls.

"Yah!" I said angry.

"Mada!" he said chewing it and gulped. "Who made it?" he asked curious.

"Uh… me" I said with a “You’re so weird” look.

"Oh! Really?" he frowned. "You’re lying. Why would you cook that delicious? Tell me the truth. Who cooked it?" he asked me arrogantly.

"I already told you it was me!" I said.

"Whatever. Let’s exchange our lunches. I want to eat egg rolls"

"What? Why would I do that? This is MY lunch box I made with my own hands. If you want egg rolls, make them by yourself" I said rounding my lunch box with my arms protecting it.

"Aishh… whatever. It wasn’t that delicious after all. I just said that because I’m bored of the cafeteria’s food. Next time, I’ll accept one of the lunch boxes that my fans make especially for me. I’m sure they cook better than you" he said smirking.

"It’s okay with me. Just do it. I don’t care. I’ll just eat my food" I said and put one of the egg rolls in my mouth.

We continued eating in silence until I heard some girls were whispering about me.

"That stupid girl. I can’t believe she’s with Youngmin Oppa. She looks like a guy. I mean, Taylor? Isn’t that also a boy’s name? She’s not even pretty"

"Yeah, I know. I still can’t understand why Youngmin is with her. Maybe he just pities her"

"But, have you seen how she looks? I mean, she’s a boy! She doesn’t look girly at all"

Stupid girls, what have I done to them? They don’t know anything about me. Do they think I like looking like a boy? I just do it because it’s my job.

I put down my chopsticks on the table and stood up. I was holding my tears. I don’t want them to see me crying. Youngmin grabbed my wrist.

"Sit down" he ordered. I looked at him.

"I want to go to the bathroom" I said.

"Sit down" he ordered me again. I did what he said.

"Those girls are just jealous because they would like to be in your position. Of course, they are not famous, they are just normal girls. But you’re an idol, that’s why they envy you, because you have more possibilities of being an idol’s girlfriend. They are just normal girls that dream of going out with an idol. Chh… like if I would like a normal girl, they just can’t understand anything about our world, they don’t even care about it. They just want full time boyfriends. And yes, you do look like a boy, but you do it because you like to dress in that way. I would prefer that you looked more girly, but you’re just this way. You haven’t asked me to change into a Taemin prospect, so I won’t ask you to change into a girly girl. Just ignore them and do your work, because acting like if we’re a couple is just our work, remember? So take it seriously and stop being so sentimental about it"

I stared at him and then looked down at my food again, eating in silence. When the recess finished we went to our next class but before he sat on his seat I grabbed his arm. He turned to me.

"Thank you" I said.

"I just said that because you should focus on your work and ignore everyone. So stop fooling around and concentrate" he said coldly and sat on his seat.

This is the first time Youngmin was nice with me. Could he be opening his mind and his heart? Is it possible he’s not that bad as I thought?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

Bad news, I’ll be only able to update on weekends because I already came back to school  :(

Anyway, I decided to add Changbum from 100%. Here’s his picture if you don’t know him:

(via/cr: ask100percentboyz | Tumblr)

He’s handsome, right? But Youngmin is more handsome xD