Meeting Boyfriend!

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 11: Meeting Boyfriend.

 

My breath was becoming heavier with my sobs and my vision was blurring with my tears, I felt I was going to collapse on the floor when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in a hug.

“Why did you just run away like that? Are you insane?” Youngmin screamed with worry in his words.

I wanted to hug him back, I needed to be comforted by someone, but how could he comfort me when he caused all this pain? I pushed him away from me and glared at him, tears still coming out from my eyes. I bit my lip holding the anger I was feeling at that moment.

“If you want to hit me right now, do it. It’s my fault, ok?” he said releasing his grip from my hands.

I wanted to hit him a hundred times, I really wanted to do it, but I don’t know why the little common sense that was left in my head told me not to do it.

I just turned my back to him and ran away quickly but he caught me again.

“Could you stop? I know that I shouldn’t have brought you here, but I never thought that my mother had investigated everything about you and that she would bring Ji Eun’s pictures out of nowhere” he said gasping

I looked him in the eyes, he was hurt. Maybe his mother told him something after I left. I felt a knot in my stomach. I was feeling guilty about it. I brushed that feeling off and tried to get free from his grip.

“Just let me go okay? I just want to go home!” I said pulling my hand.

But my efforts were worthless. He pulled me closer to him. My eyes widened, our faces were too close, and when I said too close, I meant TOO CLOSE. I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin, making me shiver.

A cold raindrop hit my nose. I looked up to the sky and saw it was cloudy. It was drizzling…

“If there’s just a little of common sense left in your stupid piggy brain, come back and get in the car if you don’t want to be soaking wet in a couple of minutes” he said coldly.

I nodded and made my way back to his house where his car was parked. I got in the passenger’s seat and fastened my seatbelt. The rain became heavy.

Youngmin drove really fast and in a few minutes we were in front of a building. He opened the door and extended his hand. I glared at him upset.

“What’s wrong?” he asked raising a brow.

“I told you I wanted to go home!” I said crossing my arms not getting off the car.

“Are you stupid or what? Your knee is scraped and your stockings are tore. I can’t take you home. And please hurry up because if you hadn’t noticed it, it’s raining and my clothes are wetting because of you” he yelled at me.

I got off from his car and followed him. We went to the second floor and he opened the door of what I supposed it was Boyfriend’s apartment.

I followed him inside and he ordered me to sit on the big sofa. His eyes were cold and scaring, he was obviously mad at me.

Tears fell down my cheeks again. If I had just denied when I could, this wouldn’t have happened.

Youngmin came back with a first aid kit. He tore my tights completely, so he could treat my wound. He pressed a cotton wool soaked with alcohol. I winced in pain.

“Stay still mushroom head” he said.

“But it hurts!” I whined crying.

“Well, it wouldn’t if you hadn’t just run away like the stupid piggy mushroom head you are”

“And stop crying. You’re ruining your makeup” he handed me a tissue. “…and you won’t look pretty anymore if you do so” he muttered.

My heart stopped at his words. Did he say I looked pretty? I looked down shyly and cleaned my face with the tissue.

Youngmin finished treating my wound putting a gauze pad on my knee.

“Perfect!” he said proud of himself.

Does he really have to praise himself after everything he does? I chuckled at his childishness.

“Yah! Are you laughing at me?” he asked upset.

“Nope” I said giggling.

“Yah! Stop laughing!” he frowned. “Here! These are Minwoo’s clothes. I think that his clothes fit more to you. You can change in the bathroom that is passing the hallway and I’ll go to change my clothes to my bedroom” he said throwing me a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt.

I went to the bathroom and changed into Minwoo’s clothes, I had to fold the bottom of the jeans and the sweatshirt was very big, but it was comfortable. I washed my face and removed my makeup. I decided not to remove the wig. I wanted to stay as a girl at least for a while.

When I came back to the living room, Youngmin was lying lazily on the couch. He was wearing a red plain t-shirt and light faded skinny jeans. Yes, he still looked cool even in simple casual clothes.

His eyes were lightly closed. I stared at his long eyelashes and his smooth hair.

“I think I can’t drive you back home until the rain stops. It’s raining cats and dogs out there” he said flipping his hair casually.

“Okay” I said and sat on the couch next to him. He sat up and faced me.

“I’m sorry about my mother. Don’t believe what she said… she’s always like that” Youngmin said looking away.

“It’s okay. I can stand that she calls me ugly and short and even fat. I mean, you always do it, so I’m used to it” I said making him chuckle. “…but I can’t stand her insulting my parents. That’s something I can’t do, and I’m sorry if I looked rude in front of her” I said.

“It’s okay. I’m the one that should had anticipated she was going to do that. I mean, everything I do is wrong for her. I don’t even know why I took you there to introduce you to her. I wanted to be a good son for the first time in my life, but as always that’s what I get so, why to worry about her if she’s going to nag me for everything I do? I’m sorry because you were the one that was hurt…” he sighed and for the first time I saw Youngmin feeling guilty about something.

“Even then, you shouldn’t have lied about me, if you were embarrassed of introducing someone poor to your mother, you could have contracted a beautiful actress that could fit your mother requirements” I said looking down

An awkward silence filled the room after I spoke. Youngmin just rested his body on the couch and closed his eyes. Suddenly, the door flew open revealing five noisy boys: Boyfriend.

I was surprised to see them, well I shouldn’t have been surprised, I mean, this is their dorm. But the truth is that I have just met Kwangmin, I don’t know the other members. They also looked surprised about my presence there.

“Hi! We finally meet! I’m Jeongmin” one of them greeted me with an eye smile. He was the shortest of them and had a piercing on his ear and a bling bling outfit.

“Hello! My name is Donghyun and I’m Boyfriend’s leader” other of them with porcelain white skin said.

“Annyeong! I’m Minwoo, the y cute maknae” the rapper I like said with aegyo.

“Hi! Nice to meet you Taylor, my name is Hyunseong” the only boy that looked normal said.

“Nice to meet you all” I said awkwardly.

“Aren’t those my clothes?” Minwoo asked tilting his head.

“Mmm…” I said nervous.

“Yes, I gave her your clothes because she’s too short for wearing mines and her clothes got wet because of the rain. I wasn’t going to leave my girlfriend all wet with the risk she could catch a cold” Youngmin explained. I blushed at his comment.

“I understand hyung” Minwoo said smiling while the others sent teasing glares to Youngmin. Kwangmin just looked at me with guilty eyes, he knew that the things between his mother and I didn’t go well.

“Wow! Who would say that JO YOUNGMIN would worry so much about a girl?” Jeongmin .

“Yah! Stop! She’s my girlfriend, what would you wait? Anyway, I’m hungry. Hyung, make the dinner” Youngmin said coldly.

“Noona, you look very pretty with long hair” Minwoo said winking.

“Yah! She’s not your noona. I’m pretty sure she’s younger than you” Youngmin glared at Minwoo.

“Even then, I want to call her noona. Can I call you Taylor Noona?” he asked blinking twice.

“Yes” I said smiling.

“See? She likes it” he said and stuck out his tongue to Youngmin. I giggled at his cuteness.

“Whatever” Youngmin rolled his eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell us she was coming? We could have prepared a better dinner for her. You’re always so careless about everything” Donghyun scolded Youngmin.

“Believe me. I didn’t plan to bring her here, we just came because it was raining heavily and she needed to change her clothes before she could catch a cold” Youngmin said resting his head on the couch closing his eyes lazily.

“Hyung, the rain already stopped” Minwoo commented.

“Then I’ll take her home” Youngmin said standing up from the couch.

“At least let her have dinner with us, she must be hungry” Kwangmin grabbed his arm stopping him. Youngmin glared at his brother.

“The dinner is ready!” Jeongmin and Hyunseong screamed cheerfully from the kitchen.

We sat down and they started chatting.

“So, how is the filming going?”  The leader asked.

“It’s going well. I heard we’ll go to Busan to film this weekend” I said excited. Yes, I’ll spend a whole weekend with Taemin Oppa, isn’t that perfect? Well, it would be perfect if jerky wouldn’t come with us.

“Really? That’s great! I have some relatives there!” Hyunseong said smiling.

“That’s great!” I smiled back.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full of food” Jerky said and cleaned the corner of my mouth with a napkin.

“Aww! That’s so cute hyung. And yes, it’s a compliment since you’re always so cold” Minwoo squealed.

Believe me Minwoo. He didn’t do it because he worries about me. He did that because he’s embarrassed of having a ‘girlfriend’ like me.

“But maybe Taylor can change that. I think she can melt Youngmin’s cold heart” Jeongmin said.

Youngmin glared at them and then continued eating. If they knew our real relationship, they wouldn’t be saying that kind of things.

We finished eating and I helped them to wash the dishes even when they refused. Of course, Youngmin didn’t do anything as always, so expected of his prince syndrome.

“Bye Taylor. We hope you can visit us again. And if Youngmin is being rude with you tell me and I’ll scold him” Donghyun elbowed me.

“Thank you so much for the delicious dinner. I had a great time with you” I thanked them.

“Aww! Noona, I’m going to miss you. Please come to visit us frequently” Minwoo said cutely.

“See you later Taylor, please take care of my hyung and hyung, take care of her” Kwangmin said with a smile. Youngmin didn’t answer. He just glared at Kwangmin angrily.

“Let’s go Sumi” he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

“Good bye guys” I said bowing while Youngmin continued dragging me away.

“Why are you like that? You didn’t even let me say goodbye” I complained.

“I’m tired, I want to sleep and I still need to take you home. So please stop complaining mushroom head and get in the car”

“Can’t you ask something politely for the first time in your life? Please, is that so difficult? You don’t ask people to do something, you order them to do it and that’s very rude Mr. Prince of Jerkies” I said crossing my arms.

“Mr. what? Aish! Why are you always complaining about everything? Okay, Mrs. Mushroom Head, could you please get in the car?” He said gritting his teeth. I smirked.

“You still haven’t convinced me. Relax your expression a little…” I said. Youngmin’s frown relaxed turning into a poker face.

“Better?”

“Better” I said grinning.

He took me home and I thanked him, even when his mother ruined my day, it was a good idea to take me to Boyfriend’s dorm. They are very cheerful and they cheered me up.

“Good bye Jerky” I said waving my hands.

“Good bye piggy mushroom. Oh! And I almost forget it, I know you’d like to spend all the weekend with that girly of Taemin, but we’re going there to work and unfortunately part of our work is being together all the day. So, I’m sorry but you’ll have to stick to me like a bug, don’t think I like the idea, but that’s what we must do. See you!” he smirked and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is killing me, but I finally updated! :D

What do you think about it?

Do you think Youngmin is jealous or he’s just being apathetic as always?

Please comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading!

Ppyong!