Why in the world would I kiss him back?

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 14: Why in the world would I kiss him back?

 

Wait, Did I kiss Youngmin? OMG! I FREAKING KISSED YOUNGMIN. Why in the world did I do that? This is sooooo wrong. This isn’t happening Sumi, this isn’t happening. I couldn’t have kissed him, right?

 “So, I think you have just remembered till the kiss since you’re touching your lips” Youngmin smirked. He was wearing sport clothes. I turned my gaze to him and gulped. “I’m going out for running. When I come back, I hope you to be kneeling in front of me apologizing for what you did piggy. Believe me, the kiss wasn’t the worst part of it” He snapped the door leaving me dumbfounded.

“The kiss wasn’t the worst part of it” What did he mean with that?

*Flashback*

“Give me back my chips…. Hip! Or I’ll kiss you” I said.

“Ha ha! Yeah, like you’re gonna do that”

I tip toed and crashed my lips against his lips. His eyes widened surprised. He he you must have seen his face, it was priceless he he!… he seemed upset.

Click! Click!

Stupid flashes, they’re giving me headache.

“Are you stupid or what?” Youngmin hissed.

“I want my chips back” I said out loud.

“Shut up!” he muttered.

“Wow! I thought we accorded no kisses. But it seems you two are getting along well” Manager Kim said.

“No, we’re not. She’s drunk”

“Me? Getting along well with that jerky? I just wanted my chips back!” I screamed. Jerky covered my mouth with his hand.

“Ok, you’d better get her out of here if you don’t want her to make a scandal” Youngmin’s manager told him.

“Me? Why? Isn’t that supposed to be your work?” Youngmin told my manager.

“No, it’s yours” manager Kim smirked.

I tried to talk but I ended mumbling something because Youngmin’s hand was covering my mouth, so, I bit his stupid hand.

“Yah! Are you a wild animal or something?” Youngmin yelled angry. I giggled.

“Youngmin please just get her out of here. People are watching us” Youngmin’s manager said. Youngmin sighed angry.

“Ok. I’ll do it. Let’s go piggy” he dragged me by the arm.

“Wait! I don’t want to go with you! I want to be with Taemin” I whined and stopped.

“C’mon piggy, don’t make the things harder. I’ll just take you to our room and leave you there” He rolled his eyes.

“I don’t want to!” I stuck out my tongue.

“Then, you don’t leave me another choice”

Youngmin carried me bridal style. I tried to get free from him. I wanted to stay there with Taemin. I didn’t want to go anywhere with this stupid jerky.

“Let me go!” I screamed once we were outside.

“I’ll do it if you promise me you won’t escape” He said coldly.

“I promise. Just let me go!” I hit him on his chest many times.

“Stop hitting me. I’ll put you down”

He did as he said, and I jumped happily around the little park.

“This is sooo funny! I feel dizzy but free at the same time!”

“I’m singing in the rain” I stood on the board of the fount that was on the park.

“Get down. You can fall in the fount. Wait that would be really funny” he laughed.

I spun around the thin board of the fount.  It was very funny, but if I was already dizzy, I felt even dizzier. I was going to fall on the ground when Youngmin held me.

I wasn’t feeling very well. I had nausea and my head was hurting so badly. I couldn’t stand it anymore and ended throwing up on him. He was startled and pushed me making me fall in the fount. His shirt was all stained with my vomit.

“I’m going to kill you! Do you have an idea of how much this shirt costs?” He yelled at me. I laughed at him. “Why are you laughing? I’m going to kill you stupid piggy!”

With that Youngmin started chasing me. I ran inside the fount while he was running trying to catch me. In one of his tries he lost the balance and fall in the fount. So we were both all wet. He glared at me and ran after me when he finally caught me.

“Let me go!” I screamed.

“You always bring me unlucky piggy. First you threw up on me and now I’m all wet because of you!” he yelled angry.

“I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who is unlucky” I giggled.

“Stop giggling. It’s not funny” he said and smelled his shirt. “The fount water couldn’t make the bad smell disappear. I still stink to your stupid vomit” he made a disgusted face. Then, he took off his shirt.

“Why do you like to take off your shirt all the time? It’s not like you have a great body like Jonghyun”

“It’s because you just threw up on me. And my body might not be as Jonghyun’s one but it’s better than Taemin’s body” he boasted.

“Yes, but Taemin is nice, caring, cute. Something you’ll never be”

“Whatever. Let’s go to the room. I’m tired and I want to rest. And definitely, I’m going to sleep on the bed. I earned it” He was standing up when I jumped over his back. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?”

“I want you to give me a ride” I chuckled.

“Whatever, I think it’s better if I carry you on the way to the dorm. If I let you walk, God knows what more crazy things you’ll do”

“You’re giving a piggy back to a piggy he he…”

“Chh… you’re crazy” he laughed.

“Admit it Youngmin, you don’t hate me. You like me, at least for a little. Well, I think I’m starting to like you, as a friend of course. Well, not even as a friend, as a workmate. Yes! I like you as a workmate”

“Ok…” he rolled his eyes.

Youngmin carried me to the room and opened the door. His legs looked weak, maybe I’m too heavy. He put me down on the bed but I didn’t let him go.

“Let me go mushroom head. I want to take a shower and go to sleep” he said upset while he was trying to get free of me.

“Didn’t you say you wanted to sleep on the bed?” I mumbled.

“Yes, but I’ll let you sleep here. I’m a gentleman and I should let you sleep on the bed. That’s how I was educated. Don’t take it personal”

“Aww! Thanks! But we can both sleep on the bed. Half for you and half for me”

“You must be really drunk for saying that. Don’t worry stupid piggy, I’ll take a shower and sleep on the sofa”

“Sleep here. I give you my permission” I hugged him.

“Since when do I need your permission for doing something?” He frowned.

“C’mon, stay here. Today is my birthday and my manager didn’t remember it. I thought he was like my dad, but he isn’t. He forgot about my birthday. I thought it was okay. That I could handle it, until Taemin told me that he liked Sulli. It made me feel bad…”

“I’m so sorry for you Sumi, but I really want to take a shower and sleep” he kept pushing me away but I didn’t let go.

“Stay here… with me…” I muttered and hugged him tightly.

“Let me go piggy” he said without breath because I was squeezing him too hard.

“No, stay here..”

Youngmin kept trying to get free from my grip until he gave up and we both fell asleep.

*End of flashback*

I couldn’t believe what I did while I was drunk: I kissed Youngmin, threw up on him, made him fall in the fount, asked him to carry me on the way to the room, but the worst was that I asked him to sleep next to me…

I stayed there in bed spacing out still not believing what I did. I promised myself not to drink ever again.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a sweaty Youngmin. I gulped. He looked at me and smirked.

“I guess you already remembered everything” he said. I nodded looking down like a puppy.

“I’m sorry” I muttered.

“Of course you are. You shouldn’t drink ever again stupid piggy. You don’t even have alcohol tolerance. You had two drinks and immediately got drunk” he smirked. “I’ll take a shower. You’d better have breakfast and hurry up. We need to be at the filming set by 9 o’clock” he said coldly and went to the bathroom.

I got up from bed quickly and ate some toast with milk. Once I finished eating, I picked up my clothes.

When Youngmin got out, I quickly ran into the bathroom without saying a word or looking at him.

After we got ready, we went to the filming set. The director was already waiting for us. A lot of people were staring and gossiping about last night. I decided to ignore them.

We started filming the scene at the beach. And to make the things even more awkward between Youngmin and me, we’ll kiss.

I puffed my cheeks with air trying to control my nervousness. Damn! Why am I so nervous? It’s not like the first time I kiss him. But it feels so awkward after I kissed him last night for some stupid chips…

“You must be nervous, right?” Taemin’s cute voice interrupted my thoughts.

“Uh? Yeah…” I admitted.

“Even when you two are together it must be hard for you to kiss in front of everyone”

“Yes, it is” I nibbled my low lip.

“Don’t worry, you’ll do it well. Just relax and forget about everyone around you. Just kiss him like you always do” he winked at me.

 Mmm… Taeminnie, there’s a little problem. I don’t know how to kiss him like I always do because I don’t kiss him at least it’s written on the script. But you don’t know that of course.

“I guess” I faked a smile.

“Fighting!” he said and came back to his place.

“Flirting with Taemin in front of your boyfriend, uh?” Youngmin joked.

“It’s not funny jerky. You know that I don’t even have a chance with him. He likes Sulli” I looked down.

“You still have a chance. You are made for each other. You’re boyish and he’s girly. Don’t give up piggy” he smiled. My heart beat abnormally and my hands started sweating making me feel even more nervous.

“Ok, we’re going to start. Go to your positions” the director told us.

We said our lines until the part of the kiss scene. I felt very awkward when Youngmin’s lips were approaching to mines.

His soft lips touched mines delicately. My hands were clenched and my eyes were tightly closed.

“Just relax and forget about everyone around you. Just kiss him like you always do” I remembered Taemin’s words.

My hands relaxed with all my body and I forgot about everything only concentrating in kissing Youngmin. My arms folded around his neck and I gently pulled him closer to me. His lips were warm and soft. I could feel my lips melting into his ones. Wait, why in the world would I kiss him back?