He IS a jerk.

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 5: He IS a jerk.

 

Another day of classes and now I think: What was the reason why I wanted to come back to classes? I seriously don’t understand it. Anyway, exams period will be next week and I’m going to die because I have to go filming, not that I hate it because Taemin Oppa is also in the filming, but it’s very tiring. Plus, I have to go to do other activities with the jerky.

The bell rang and I went to my locker to pick up my books. Unfortunately, the idiot twin appeared next to me. Maybe I shouldn’t be that bad with him, but he’s just too annoying and unkind with me.

“Dear diary, today I’m so happy that Taemin and I filmed together. He even hugged me! I mean, Taemin freaking hugged me! I can’t stop fangirling like an idiot. I still can feel his sweet yet masculine scent…”

Wait, what is the saying? He’s reading my diary! I freaked out and tried to get my diary back, but he’s too tall and I can’t reach it even when I jump.

"Give me back that or I’ll punch your stupid face so hard that you won’t see the light again!" I said angry jumping.

"You’re very short, uh?" he said smirking. I hate him.  "It will be very hard to punch my face from your height"

"Jo Youngmin!" I yelled angry at him very loud. The whole school stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I laughed nervously. "Hmm… you can continue with what you were doing. We’re just… discussing something" I said smiling.

"You should be more careful with your locker combination, 1, 2, 3, 4? Really? I thought you had more brain" He said. I glared at him.

"Just give me back my diary" I said pissed off.

"Of course I’ll give it back to you if… you do something for me" he said twisting his mouth.I knew it, he wanted something. I sighed. "What? Did you think I would just take your stupid diary without any reason?"

"Just say what you want" I said mad.

"I need you to tutor me English" he said.

"What? Why would I tutor you English?"

"Because you speak English perfectly. You lived in the States for eight years, didn’t you?"

"What I meant with that was that there are like a hundred persons that can do it. Why don’t you ask Krystal to tutor you? She speaks English perfectly and she would obviously accept because she has a little crush on you"

"I can’t ask her because she’s very pretty and I wouldn’t be able to concentrate… but you, you are not pretty, so I could concentrate in learning. The exam is next week and I can’t fail it again" I glared at him.

"Do you think I don’t have better things to do?" I said annoyed.

"Ok, if you don’t want to help me then I’ll show this to your precious girlfriend Taemin" he said turning.

"No! Ok, I’ll do it, I’ll tutor you" I said grabbing his arm.

"I knew you would agree. You’re not that stupid after all" he said.

"Now, give me my diary" I ordered him extending my hand. He ignored me.

"Oh! And by the way, could you explain me what is this?" he said showing one of Youngmin’s photos that I had scribbled. I gulped. "Youngmin nappeunnom?" (Youngmin bastard)

"Umm… that" I said.

"And yes, I read all the “good” things you think about me" he said smirking. "And guess what? You’ll pay for that" He said.

Stupid Youngmin, now I can’t even insult you in my diary?

"It’s not like you didn’t know that I didn’t like you a lot" I said smirking.

"Whatever, is not like you like me either"

"Just give me back my diary. I’ll tutor you. –I said rolling my eyes annoyed"

"Here you have. I have a copy of it, in case you thought you would just take back your diary and betray me"

"I wasn’t going to do that, I’m not like you"

"Just in case. So, I’ll see you at the library after classes"

I sighed trying to calm me down. C’mon Sumi breathe in breathe out.

"Buuuu!" Someone said from behind. I jumped a little scared. I turned to see Changbum laughing.

"Yah! You scared me!"! I said punching his arm slightly.

"Ouch!" he said as if I had hurt him.

"Stop being so dramatic" I said angry pushing him.

"Someone is not in a good mood today" he said chuckling.

"Don’t even say that. I went from unlucky to the unluckiest girl in the world" I said and sighed.

"C’mon don’t be like that. What happened? Tell me" he said putting his arm around my shoulder and we walked together in the hallway.

"Now Youngmin wants me to tutor him English" I said.

"But, you are going to spend more time with your boyfriend, why are you so discouraged about it?" he asked me.

"Because I’m very tired" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"You look tired. You should rest, I know work is very important, but you should also rest sometimes"

"Yeah, whatever. It won’t be this week because we’re on exams period"

"Then, when are you going to tutor Youngmin?" he asked.

"Well, after classes" I said.

"So, that means that I won’t help you to practice anymore?" he said a little sad.

"I’m sorry Changbum. But thank you so much, you helped me a lot with my dancing" I said smiling.

"This thing of being famous gets you away from your friends" He sighed. "I don’t know if I want to debut now"

"What are you saying? Don’t you want to be famous? What about the Changbum that said: 'When I become famous, lots of girls will drool over me and all the guys will envy me'?" I asked him.

"Well, of course the fan girls are the best part of being famous" he said smirking. "But I won’t be able to see you frequently" he said pouting.

Hot and cute at the same time, his first girlfriend is going to be so lucky.

"Don’t be like that Oppa. We’ll find a way to see each other" I said smiling.

"Promise?" he said showing his pinky.

"Promise" I said making pinky promise.

"C’mon. Let’s walk quickly or we’re going to be late" he said dragging me with him.

After classes, Changbum walked with me to the library.

"Will you come to the school tomorrow?" he asked me raising a brow.

"Mmmm… I don’t think so" I said rubbing the back of my neck. He sighed.

"Well, in that case. See you later" he said hugging me tightly. I hugged him back. "Work hard, ok?" he said breaking the hug.

"I’ll do it" I said nodding.

"I’ll miss you Sumi" he said and pressed his lips gently on my forehead. My eyes widened because he had never kissed me before.

"See you later Oppa"

He waved his hand smiling and I also waved mine. I sighed and get in the library. Youngmin was already waiting for me sitting there. I sat next to him.

"You’re late" he said angry. I just ignored him and opened my English book.

I explained Youngmin the basic that he needs to know, at least for passing the exam. He seemed concentrated, but it was difficult for him to understand it. Whatever, he asked me to tutor him, not to make him and expert in English.

When I finished tutoring him, I kept my books in my schoolbag and stood up.

"I think that’s all. I have to go" I said very tired "Tomorrow we have to go to the filming set very early"

"Oh yeah, you must be happy because you’re going to see your girlfriend Taemin".

"What did you say?" I said mad.

I suddenly remembered that he read my diary. 

"Hey… ummm… by the way, did you read every page of my diary?" I said.

"Why? Did you write something like I’m handsome? Or like you liked me?"  He smirked.

"Of course not. It’s just that I wrote personal things…" I muttered.

"Of course I didn’t read it all. Like if your life would be so interesting. I just looked for some cheesy parts you wrote about Taemin so I could threaten you and ripped out all the precious photos of my beautiful face that you scribbled. But I’ll take revenge of that later. First, I just want to pass this stupid English exam".

"So, you won’t tell Taemin that I like him, right?" I said nibbling my lip.

"No, if you do what I say" He said smirking and stood up. I took his wrist. "What?" he said upset.

"Did you really not read it?" I asked him.

"I already told you I didn’t" he said.

"Thank you" I said and hugged him.

I don’t even know why I hugged him. It’s just that I thought he really had read it. I mean, there were a lot of secrets and personal things in my diary.

"What the hell are you doing? Just get off from me!" he said pushing me away. "Are you crazy or what?" he said angry.

" I’m sorry. It’s just that I really thought you had read it" I said holding back my tears.

"Yeah, whatever. It’s very late so I’ll take you home." he said coldly.

I followed him and got in his car. He even has his own car. Well, Boyfriend is very famous nowadays. The way home was very silent. He was concentrated in driving, he drives like crazy! I tried to forget about the fact that I was risking my life for being in his car, so I just decided to look through the window and think. I was just regretting myself for hugging him when he was the one who stole my diary. I was lost in my thoughts when he spoke up.

"We’re here" he said.

"Thank you" I said bowing my head.

"Whatever. See you tomorrow. And I hope you’ve learn your lines. I hate working till late just because you keep making mistakes" He said with a poker face. I just looked down and nodded.

He hit the gas and left in his car. I just sighed. How could a person be so bad? I thought everyone had a good side, but Youngmin, he doesn’t have a good side at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for haven’t updated for a while :( I’ve been busy with school. Seriously I have had like tons of homework.

What do you think about this chapter?

I know is a little lame, but I have had writer’s block. I hope it wasn’t boring.

I felt really bad when I was scribbling Youngmin’s precious face. The worst part of it is that I found it funny. I’m so sorry Youngminnie, I still love you <3

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!

Ppyong!