I wish it was Taemin and not you!

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 6: I wish it was Taemin and not you!

 

I’m so bored, manager Kim forced me to stay here with Youngmin in his dressing room, so “people would believe we’re having a good time as a couple”.

It’s like 11 pm. And we finally had a 30 minute break after filming all the day, I’m very tired and I’m trying to remember my lines. We could say my brain doesn’t work very well when I’m tired.

So, I’m lying on the couch and Youngmin is reading a book. I didn’t know he wore glasses and that he liked to read. I wonder what he’s reading. What I hate about Youngmin is that he has that good boy’s angelical face but he is a devil inside…

"Am I that handsome that you can’t stop staring at me? " he said still looking at his book.

"What?" I said upset.

"You had your eyes glued on me" he said looking up to me.

"That’s not true" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, just stop doing it, it’s bothering me" he said and came back to his reading.

"You are the one that is bothering me" I said and sighed mad crossing my arms.

“♪Oh! I’m curious yeah! ♪” My phone rang and I answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Unnie!" Hye In sang in the other line.

"Hye In-ah!" I said smiling.

"How are you unnie? We miss you a lot" she said cutely.

"I miss you too." I said.

"I don’t believe you! You spend the whole day with Youngmin Oppa. Why would you miss us while you’re with your boyfriend?"

"Yah! I’m working, remember? It’s not like I’m just wasting my time with… him" I said.

It was weird to pretend to be in love with Youngmin with my friends, especially when I knew Hye In had a little crush on him, I know she’s cheering me up with all Youngmin’s stuff but I know inside she likes him a little. Why? Because she doesn’t know him, she thinks he’s an angel fallen from heaven.

"Yeah you’re right, but you should also have fun too, not everything is work in life"

"You’re sounding like Changbum" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yah! Low your voice! I’m trying to read!" the jerk said angry.

I glared at him and stuck out my tongue. I walked out of his dressing room and went to mine. Good thing Manager Kim went to buy the dinner.

"So, how is everyone there?" I asked her.

"We’re fine! Right now Yoo Sun unnie and I are watching a drama, and Ashley unnie is doing her manicure"

"Really? I miss all our sleepovers" I said pouting.

"Yeah, but I promise you that when you finish filming the drama, we will have the best sleepover ever"

"Pinky Promise?"

"Pinky Promise!"  She said. I heard Manager Kim calling us for dinner.

"Okay, I have to go. See you later"

"Bye Unnie, take care"

I joined to everyone else for dinner.

"What are we going to eat?" I asked rubbing my hungry stomach.

"Fried Chicken!" Manager Kim said happily.

"Yay!" Taemin and I said in unison clapping and jumping. I giggled and blushed at our simultaneous action.

"Can I take some chicken home? Onew hyung loves chicken." Taemin asked cutely. He’s such a nice friend, taking some chicken for Onew.

"Of course!"  Manager Kim said and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! Please don’t do that…"  he said whining.

We sat down to have dinner. I sat between Taemin and Youngmin.

"Does Onew Oppa love chicken that much?" I asked Taemin. I know it’s a stupid question. I’m pretty lame to start a conversation.

"Yes, he loves it too much" he explained me making a circle with his hands. I chuckled at his cuteness.  "One day, he said he dreamed that he got married with chicken" he said widening his eyes.

"Really? That’s crazy!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, sometimes I worry about him because he likes chicken too much" he said tilting his head. CUTIIEEE! I want to pinch his cheeks!

"I think it’s very funny but at the same time is scary"

"Yes!" he said laughing. Awww! He’s so cute when he laughs.

"Oh! I brought something for you" he said looking for something in his backpack. He got all his things out of his bag until he found what he was searching. "Here!" he said smiling. I looked away blushing. His smile is just too perfect. He took my hand and he gave me a food container.

"Thank you. What is it?" I asked curious.

"It’s jjajangmyun. Key hyung made it and told me to give it to you in gratitude for taking care of me. Key hyung said that he’s very thankful to you for being my friend. Usually I’m very shy and I don’t make friends easily, and also I’m very careless with myself, but you took care of me giving me banana milks and helping me to organize my stuff because I’m very messy"

(This is jjajangmyun)

I couldn’t believe what Taemin was saying, I mean, I know this was Key Umma’s order, but there was a little part of Taemin’s feelings in that words. A big smile curved on my lips and I felt little butterflies flying in my stomach.

"Thank Key Oppa for the jjajangmyun and tell him I will take good care of you, that’s what friends are for, right?" I said. He nodded with a shy smile.

"Thanks Sumi" he said smiling.

"Mhhhmmm… " Manager Kim coughed and glared at me moving his head pointing at Youngmin who was eating indifferently next to me. I rolled my eyes and turned to him.

"Do you need something jagiya?"I said 'sweetly'. Youngmin choked and looked at me puzzled.

"Jagiya?" he muttered. I smiled and ignored him.

"You are very skinny Youngminnie, you need to eat well" I said placing a piece of chicken in his mouth.

I could say it was my little revenge for stealing my diary. I was laughing inside but I gulped and got scared when I saw Youngmin’s face. He was really pissed off. He swallowed the chicken and cleaned his mouth. Then he smiled but… in an evil way.

"Thanks for taking care of me JAGIYA! You should also eat well" He said smiling and tucked in a piece of chicken in my mouth. I smiled with the food in my mouth.

"Awww! They look so cute together!" the ajummas said. We turned to them and smiled. 

"Jagiya let me clean your face" he said rubbing a napkin on my face strongly, hurting my cheek. I gave him a death glare and he smiled sarcastically.

"Who would say you would end up together, right?" One of the ajummas said with the typical gossip ajumma’s face.

"Yeah, I know. Who would say I would fall in love with a girl like her, right? She’s totally not my type, but love is like that, you end up with the least person you would dream of being with. Right jagiya?" He said looking at me.

Ughh… when I said jagiya it sounded funny, but when he said it, it sounded… gross.

"Right." I said faking a smile.

"Aww! You are so cute!" He said pinching my cheeks, but not in a friendly way.

"You’re a cutie too!" I said pinching his cheeks very hard. Yes, we were fighting without everyone else knowing.

After dinner we continued filming. Right now it’s 1 am and I’m very tired, my eyelids are becoming heavier. Good thing we already finished, but Manager Kim is helping the produce team to keep some things. I already want to go home… but I guess I will stay here for one more hour.

I was trying to stand up awaken when the cutie Taemin approached me.

"Sumi-yah, you look tired. Do you want me to take you home? We’re going to pick up my hyungs to a location where they filmed a variety show, and your apartment is on the way there, so we could take you home"

GOSH! Why is he so perfect? He’s so cute, nice, and sweet; and totally the opposite to Youngmin.

"Can you really do that?" I said nervous and sleepy.

"Yeah, of course" he said smiling.

"It won’t be necessary. I’ll take her home." Someone said from behind. Oh damn! It’s the jerky. What do you want jerky? Why are you ruining my life?

"Thanks Youngminnie, but you also look tired and Oppa said that he will go to pick up Shinee Oppas to a location that is on the way to my apartment, so it would be easier that he took me home because your apartment is on the other way" I said clinging to his arm pouting and doing 'aegyo'.

"I know, but I want to take you home" he said 'whispering' in my ear, but I’m sure that Taemin heard it. Aishh stupid Youngmin!

"Then, I’ll go first. See you later Youngmin and Sumi" Taemin said waving his hand. I glared at Youngmin mad.

"What? Are you mad at me because I ruined your perfect moment with your girlfriend?" he said smirking.

"Aishh!" I said and ruffled my hair in anger.

"C’mon mushroom head. I’ll take you home. Hurry up, I'm tired and I want to sleep too" he said and walked away quickly.

"Mushroom head?" I said puzzled.  "Yah! Jer… Youngmin! Wait!" I said running behind him.

I got in his sports car and put on the seat belt.  I was looking down to my feet angry. I can’t believe Youngmin ruined my perfect moment with Taemin. I hate him!

"You should be mad at your manager. Do you think I would take you home just because I wanted to do it? Chh…"

"My manager told you to do it?" I asked him.

"No mushroom head, I did it because I wanted" he said sarcastically.

Another reason of why I hate him, I hate sarcasm and he is pure sarcasm, so in fact, I hate him.

"Your annoying manager wasn’t going to shut up if I didn’t do it"

"Stop calling me mushroom head! Why are you calling me like that?" I said upset.

"Because your head looks like a mushroom, it fits you" he said smirking.

"I hate you" I said crossing my arms.

"It’s mutual, so don’t feel bad about it. I hate you too" He said coldly.

"I would prefer like a thousand, no, a million times that I would be acting as if I was Taemin’s girlfriend and not yours!" I said.

"And I would prefer a billion times that I would be acting as if I was Suzy’s boyfriend, but guess what? It’s not like that so stop complaining and whining like a little kid and do your work. For God’s sake you’re not five!"

"Shut up Youngmin!" I said and stuck out my tongue.

After that, there was an awkward silence between us. I looked up at the sky and sighed. I tried to calm down and be nice with him.

"You know? I have always wanted to have a car like yours, because you can look up at the sky from here"

"You can’t look at the sky while you’re driving" he said coldly.

"But you can go to a calm place and look up at the stars from your car"

"I have never seen the stars" He suddenly said.

"Really? Never? Never?" I said surprised.

"I have always lived here in Seoul, so you can’t see the stars because of the city lights" he said.

"But you can go to a place far away from the city where there are no lights" I said smiling. "If you want we can go together someday to watch the stars.  I know a perfect place near from here. I used to go there with my parents when I was little" I said.

"We? What made you think I wanted to go somewhere with you?" he said coldly.

"Well, you’re right. But you can go with Kwangmin if you want" I said.

"You are no one for telling me what to do, so stop giving me advices or orders or whatever you want to call it" He said with a poker face.

Geez! Why is he so rude? I just wanted to be nice and friendly.

"I was just trying to help. Have someone ever told you that you are very rude?"

"Yes, and I don’t care. You’re home, so get out of my car" he said.

"Youngmin, seriously, why are you like that?"  I said and then sighed. "Anyway, thanks for bringing me home. See you tomorrow" I said getting out of his car.

"See you tomorrow mushroom head" He said and left.

I looked at the jjajangmyun that Taemin gave me and sighed. I seriously wish it was Taemin and not Youngmin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you?

Hope you’re fine. How’s school?

I’ve been very busy with exams and tons of homework, that’s why I haven’t updated for a while.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Please comment and subscribe and vote! Because now you can also vote ;)

Oh! I'm so excited because Boyfriend's Photobook came out! I want one! Have you seen this picture of Youngminnie pouting?

He's such a cutie, right? But he's mine he he! I'm just kidding I can share him with you only if you are a pure fan girl like me with innocent feelings toward him ;)

Thanks for reading!

Ppyong!