Having fun in Busan

Dating the King of Jerks

 

Chapter 12: Having fun in Busan

 

Please listen to: The Summer Set- Young (I love thins song <3)

 

I was very happy. I couldn’t believe I was going to spend a whole weekend with Taemin Oppa. Also, the director said we were going to film some scenes at the beach.

And that wasn’t all. Shinee is having a mini fanmeeting in Busan, so they were coming with us.

We all were waiting for the van to arrive at the meeting place. The only bad thing about this trip was jerky. He was standing there with his signal smirk looking at me with a disapproval face.

“What’s wrong?” I glared at him.

“Your cap, what’s with it? You look like a kid. And it doesn’t even match with the rest of your clothes” he twisted his mouth.

“Shut up” I stuck out my tongue to him.

“But it’s true, and your shorts are too short and it’s not like you have that great body” he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

I was wearing coral denim shorts and a cute Minnie blouse with light blue converse. Apparently the problem for him was my cute panda cap, but I didn’t care about it and just ignored him.

“I think your cap is cute Sumi” Taemin smiled.

“Thanks” I replied grinning.

The van arrived and Youngmin “helped” me to carry my luggage.

“What do you have here? It’s very heavy. We’re just going for a weekend, we´re not moving there, you know?” he said sarcastically.

“Well, I just brought the necessary for a girl”

“I thought you were like a boy” he smirked.

Our managers forced us to sit next to each other in the van, and they also sat next to us to verify we didn’t fight… I hate this.

So, since jerky and I hate each other, I decided to listen to music while he was reading his book. The managers fell asleep for our luck.

Suddenly, Taemin’s cute face appeared in front of me, he was smiling.

“Hi! Sumi, what’s up?” he said cutely. I put my earphones down and smiled.

“Hi! Oppa!”

“What are you doing? I’m bored, the hyungs fell asleep” he said pouting. Cutie pie….

“I was listening to music”

“Can I listen to it with you?” he asked with brightened eyes.

“Yes, of course. Actually, I have a lot of Shinee´s songs since I’m your fan”

“Really?” he said excited.

I played Shinee’s new song “Dream Girl” and we sang along together.

“Dream girl

Sone jabhil deut japhiji anneun

Dream girl

Maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo

Dream girl

Dalkomhi sarangeul soksagigo

Achimi doemyeon sarajil Dream girl”

We laughed together. I couldn’t believe I was singing along with Taemin, he was so cute and his voice was amazing. I never thought we would sing together.

“Could you please low your voice mushroom head? I want to sleep” jerky said resting his head on my shoulder.

Stupid Youngmin, he really liked to ruin my moments with Taemin, but he looked tired, he had big dark circles. Taemin smiled shyly.

“Well, I think I should also sleep” he turned back to his seat.

I sighed. Then I pushed the jerk’s head from my shoulder angry but he rested his head again on me. I rolled my eyes and let him sleep while I continued listening to music.

The van stopped and I woke Youngmin up. He stretched his arms and yawned. I glared at him.

“What?” he asked “innocently”

“Nothing” I said rolling my eyes and pushed him to go outside.

We got off the van and I looked at the beautiful view of the sea. It was about 5 pm.

“Wow! This is so beautiful” I said amazed.

“Ok, you can have fun. Today will be your free day and tomorrow we’ll start filming” the director said.

“Don’t forget to be here at the hotel at seven to check in” my manager said.

Shinee’s members ran to the beach to play on the sea. I was going to follow them when my manager stopped me.

“Sumi, you go with Youngmin” Manager Kim whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes.

“Ok”

Youngmin looked at me and smirked.

“What’s with that face? Do you really want to go with them?” he raised a brow.

“Shut up. You always ruin my perfect moments with Shinee” I muttered

“If you want to go with them then, why don’t you do it? You can go to play with those childish boys while I sit on a beach chair to take the sun and read my book”

“That sounds good” I smiled.

“Stupid mushroom head” he said and ruffled my hair.

“Yah!” I fixed my hair.

Youngmin put our stuff on a beach chair and sat on another next to it. He took off his shirt and his shorts leaving only his swimsuit on. I gulped and turned my back to him.

“Is this the first time you see a man just in swimsuit. What’s wrong with you mushroom head? Why are you blushing?”

“I’m not blushing” I said embarrassed.

“Then help me to put sun lotion on my back”

I turned around and gulped trying to ignore the fact he was half . And yes, I thought he was skinnier but it seems he has been exercising…. Arghh… Kim Sumi, what the hell are you thinking?

I put the sun lotion on his back closing my eyes and trying not to blush. Don’t think something wrong, I don’t like Youngmin, it’s just that this is the first time I’m putting sun lotion to a guy.

“I finished” I said relieved.

“Great. You’d better put some on or you’ll burn”

“Nah! I’m just wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I’m not half as you, so I don’t think I’ll burn. And the sun will set soon, so I don’t think I need it” I said.

“Whatever piggy mushroom, just go with them and don’t be so stubborn” Youngmin said and put on his sunglasses casually.

I ran to the guys who were building sand castles.

“Hi guys!” I waved to them.

“Hi Taylor!” they replied.

We divided in two teams of three and made a sand castles contest. Onew, Minho and Jonghyun team won and my team (Key, Taemin and I) lost. And guess who the judge was? Yes, the jerky Jo Youngmin. Now you know why we lost.

“We lost” Taemin said pouting.

“Don’t worry Taeminnie, the most important is that we had fun, right Sumi?” Key patted Taemin’s head.

“Yes, we had so much fun building the castle” I smiled.

“You’re right” Taemin smiled.

“You lost ha ha” Jonghyun boasted.

“Yes, we won. ¡We are the best! Woohoo!” Minho screamed.

Wow! These guys' competitiveness and proud aren’t a joke.

“Shut up” Key said and threw them some water.

I watched them playing in the water with a smile, but then I saw Youngmin coming back to his seat. I followed him, why? I don’t freaking know why.

“Why don’t you go to play with us?” I asked him.

“Because I don’t want to” he said coldly.

“Isn’t it boring to stay here? C’mon you’ll have fun” I pulled his hands to stand him up from his chair.

“You go there with those. I don’t want to do it! Stop being so stubborn mushroom head” he said upset.

“C’mon! Our managers said we had to be together”

“Then, sit down here next to me” he rested his head on the beach chair and put on his sunglasses.

“But staying here is so boring” I whined.

“Then just go there with them and leave me alone”

I puffed my cheeks and sat down on the other chair, not because I wanted to be with him but because I was tired and wanted to rest for a bit. When I rested my arms I groaned in pain. I looked at my arms and my legs, they were red.

Youngmin straightened his back and turned to me. He smirked, as always.

“I told you that you were going to burn piggy mushroom. But you were so headstrong as always”

I looked down. He was right, and I hated when he was right. I twisted my mouth and rolled my eyes.

“Come here” he signaled me to come with his index finger.

I stood up next to his chair and he patted the space next to him. I sat down next to him nervous.

He took a white lotion and started putting it on my right arm, massaging it delicately. I got goosebumps at his soft touch. My heart was beating too fast so I decided to look on the other way while Youngmin continued with my other arm.

Once he finished he held up my chin and made me look at him. My eyes widened surprised. His face was too close to me. He put on some lotion on his finger and put it all over my face. I jumped a little, my skin was burning hot.

“Stay still. I know it hurts but if you weren’t so stubborn, this haven’t happened”

I looked straight to his eyes. His big brown orbs looked so calmed. My pounding heart calmed a bit but it changed to a constant abnormal beating. He finally threw back his body to the chair.

“You should put some on your legs also, just like I did with your arms. What worries me the most is your face, it’s so red like a tomato. You shouldn’t have lent Taemin your stupid panda cap. That was the only thing that protected your stupid piggy face from the sun”

“Thanks for taking care of me” I muttered sitting next to him. It was a little uncomfortable since he was half but he seemed so calmed and normal and that chair was the only one with an umbrella so I didn’t have another option.

“Don’t even say that mushroom. I was trying to rest here calmly while I was reading my book but as always you had to do something stupid and I had to fix it” he said coldly.

“Now I’d like to sleep, so please be quiet and don’t do anything stupid”

I nodded and he took off his sunglasses to sleep, which I think it’s weird but whatever. I watched Shinee having fun in the sea. Onew had tripped on a rock and fell over Jonghyun. I chuckled. They were very funny.

After a couple minutes I heard Youngmin’s quiet snores. Wait, Youngmin snores? He he. I giggled. He looks cute when he sleeps… wait, he isn’t cute. Well, I never said he was cute, just that he “looked” cute, right? Ok Sumi, brush that thought off.

The sun set about 6:30. It looked so beautiful. I took out my camera and took a picture of the sunset with Shinee still playing in the water.

My stomach growled. I was very hungry. I looked at Youngmin, who was still in dreamland. I took a look around but there wasn’t food. Taemin and Minho approached to me.

“Hey Taylor! Do you want to have dinner with us?” Minho asked me. I smiled to my saviors.

“Yes!”

I looked at Youngmin. I couldn’t leave him there alone, it was getting dark and we had to go to check in to the hotel soon. And he also must be hungry. He hasn’t eaten anything since we arrived. Arghhh!

“Can he come with us?”  I asked pointing at Youngmin.

“Yeah, of course” Taemin smiled.

I shook Youngmin’s shoulder and he rubbed his eyes.

“What do you want…” he yelled but then realized Taemin and Minho’s presence. “…honey?” he ended his sentence. I chuckled.

“We’re going to have dinner. Are you coming?” I asked him holding laughter.

“Yes, I’m hungry” he said and took my hand to stand up. He finally put on his shirt and followed us.

We walked together to a little seafood restaurant. It was like a cottage. It was all of wood and it smelled like pineapples and nuts. There was a big blue fish sculpture on the wall and pictures from a family that I supposed they were the owners. It was very warming.

We sat on a table and ordered our dinner. Youngmin even chatted with Shinee casually. He even looked nice, well, he’s a great actor. He was nice with everyone except with Taemin, he was very rude with him and even took the panda cap I had lent to him because he said it was “impolite” to wear a cap in a restaurant.

It was already time to go to the hotel to check in. Youngmin’s manager and manager Kim stood in front of us. They looked at us with a mischievous smile that was very creepy.

“What?” Youngmin asked.

“I think you’re getting along well” Manager Kim said with a ridiculous tone pointing at our holding hands.

“We were just doing our jobs” Youngmin said coldly. “Manager Lee, give me the key of my room. I’m tired. I want to take a shower and go to sleep” he said with a poker face extending his hand.

“Of course” Youngmin’s manager smiled in the same creepy way. I shivered, they are so weird.

“Manager Kim. Can you please stop teasing me and give me my room key too please?” I said.

“Your room key? I already gave it to Youngmin. We don’t have enough money, so you’ll share your room” Youngmin’s manager said.

“WHAT?” Jerky and I said in unison.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!

-------------------------------------------------

Hi! It’s been a long since I updated.

Did you like this chapter?

What do you think that will happen with Sumi and Youngmin?

Please comment and subscribe. And look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for reading ;)

Ppyong!